Boku no Hero Academia

Chapter out
readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/164/4777/1

Stupid slut broke my heart. Like if u agree

toga impersonating her is actually better than her realself, bullshit

Boring chapter. I thought we'd move on to something interesting. After the OH arc anything should've been interesting but the mangaka has outdone himself here.

Is Bakugo gonna learn about Todoroki's daddy issues?

>Text literally says "SIR YES SIR"
>MangaStream translate it as "SAY 'YES SIR'
How much do I need to pay Fallen Angels or PowerManga to come back?

niggastream does it again

Oh wow. MS took everything funny and made it cancer.

What's up. senpai? This chapter is gonna be pretty lit, yo

>ms shill

>Camie: They gave me special permish to retake the exam and I'm straight-up grafeful, senpai! This is gonna be mad lit! Thanks for having me! Preesh!
I want to die

OH GOD THEY HAD HER SAY 'LMAO' AS DIALOGUE
WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO MY NEW BEST GIRL
HOW DID IT ALL GO SO WRONG SO FAST

>little kids
this is too cute

So what does it mean to be a symbol of peace?

He knows already.

Since when? I thought he only told Deku. Not that I'd imagine it's much of a secret.

These translations make me want to die.

All of these three would be better MCs than Deku, it's just a fact at this point.

It's me or manga chapters are way more funny and with more humor when Midoriya isn't even around?

When was last time we had a funny moment with Midoriya as character?

Are we back to Bleach-era niggastream?

I know, that was fucking painful to read. How can you screw something that basic up?

Kinda disapointed that Cammie is cammie after all (so far).
O well at least she's being slutshamed for real.

Dude...

m-mommy

>The Police and the heroes' opinions were off the mark
What did he mean by this? Seriously though, what did he mean? I don't get it.

they showed him eavesdropping on the 2 in both the manga and the anime

This page is funny though. I don't get the MS bashing.

THEY RUINED MY FAVOURITE PAGE, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?
IN WHAT WORLD DOES MR PERPETUAL TEMPER TANTRUM SNEAK UP ON A STATEMENT WITH SOMETHING LIKE 'FIRST OF ALL'?
WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO IMAGINE TODOROKI INTEDS TO FERTILISE? THOUGH I DO APPRECIATE THIS BEING SO EXPLOITABLE FOR EUGENICS MEMES

THANK YOU BASED TRANSLATOR user FOR NOT LEAVING US STUCK WITH JUST THIS

Lock everyone who doesn't agree with you into a prison.

Bump

I'd like to see your opinions about last time Deku was funny

Fuck off back to DBS threads you faglet, this was objectively one of the best chapters in a while.

Oh shit, I forgot about that!
Anyway, that suggests it IS leading up to something, so cool beans.

The last 6 panels are supreme tier meme material.

I'm surprise nobody got Kancho'd by those brats

If I were the kid, I would lose to her for sure. Luckily the boy has a girl protecting him from the succubus.

Holy shit, this chapter was pretty fun,

hahahaha

Well, Camie did have her ass pinched by a jealous little girl.

>all you need is
>... the heart
KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>permish
>f a m
>mad lit
>preesh
>LMAO
>SAY YES SIR
>"Mangastream here, how did you like our lit translations fellow kids"

xD

be the strongest villain to make everyone band up to defeat you

Only if I get to be your prison supplier, senpai.
Remember to pay me billions of dollars in tax if you didn't offer enough prisoners to fill all my prisons to its maximum capacity.

So Camie is a gyaru?

>tfw bnha recovered from the dogshit arc just fine
Nice nice nice

benis :DDD

So anons, when was last time Midoriya was or acted funny like Bakugou or Todoroki this chapter?

Why is this manga more funny when Midoriya isn't there? Why is Midoriya the less funny guy of the manga being the MC?

>Camie is a just retarded

THAT'S 'CAPTAIN PENTA-PENIS' TO YOU

The smart kid is the supreme joke on that page, mister homo.

Endeavor is gonna die\dequirked?

Only for a while. Deku will probably show up again and remind us that the manga is actually shit.

I can't believe they actually managed to go lower than "kingin' like kong".

Amazed by the fact they were able to use feces instead of the usual, out of all the niggerable pages this one turned out to be the most tame, mangastream is truly a mistery.

The thing is that humor is context-based, and the humor we got in this chapter is based on the interactions between characters whose interaction we have always wanted. In the last arc Midoriya rarely had those kinds of moment with other characters, both due to the focus on battles and the time being used for Kirishima, Amajiki, Fatgum, etc.

>even BnhAfags admit that like 90% of this manga sucks

Her ass is fat, I'd pinch it too.

Who's dumber Denki or Camie?

Thing is that Deku barely interacts with his classmaters neither. I want to see him interacting normally with Jirou or Kaminari, for example

>that's exactly what they aimed for
Who would be the most likely target at UA?

Cammie for sure. Except when Denki is in his super retard mode obviously.

Orrrrrr
Deku a shit
and BnHA a shit as long as Deku is the MC.

Aoyama, just steal his belt and act like a weirdo. Nobody will notice or care since he has no friends.

Nah

Even most BnHAfags admit that Deku is shit. Even if they haven't grasped that that also means the manga is shit since he is the main focus.

Me too. Hori should set him to talk to more people outside his circle and at the same time develop other side characters a bit. In addition, some other situations aside from training, studying and fighting villains need to happen.

Camie.

>Hori should set him to talk to more people
Everyone becomes shit interacting with Deku though. I really think he is the problem here.

Police want to form heroes so that they'll be good in group for the future and limit the number of candidates. Underestimating the direct repercussions of All Might's retreat.

:DDD

He knows for quite some time and chose not to give a fuck in the tournament arc, things might have changed now though.

I want to sexually fuck Camie.

>only one (you) last thread and it was from a shitposter

Yeah, I really think that the logic of putting a cap on how many people are allowed to pass the exam is wrong. Just make a more difficult exam and pass whoever meets the criteria, if you put a limit all you're doing is prevent qualified people from passing.
Some people only failed the exam because they had the bad luck of being targeted by Inasa's pointlessly cruel tornado purge of dozens of candidates.

That's mad lit f a m

I literally just realized she's wearing a pair of pants stretched over her body as her entire outfit

How the fuck does she put that on

There's a zipper leading from her chest to her vagina, it's not that hard.

Yeah exactly. Plus Deku admitted he doesn't really have a fun bone in his body (though the Eat This joke was pretty funny)

>Endeavoranon's theory already BTFO

Well it was fun while it lasted.

For realsies? LMAO!

you mean an overall?

Yeah, Deku laughs at other people's jokes but doesn't really make any himself.

you are as dumb as she is

Is she braless? Asking for a friend of course.

>Preesh
>mad lit
ESL here, can anyone translate Camie to basic English?

yes

>They gave me special permission to retake the exam and I'm very grateful for that. This is going to be lots of fun!
>Thanks for having me! Peace!
Flashback bubble (only the part that has slang):
>I'm such a sleepyhead, haha

agreed

Do... do you mean a jumpsuit, user?

Chapter was pretty fucking funny.

Of course. Deku wasn't there.

Preesh = I appreciate it
Mad lit = very cool

Catsuit with NOTHING UNDER IT

>a bloo bloo what does it mean to be a Symbol of Peace?
Oh please.

FUCK Endeavor. Fuck him and all that he stands for.

He's an arrogant, self-fellating, child and wife abuser, whose only goal in life is to be the best. He's not a good guy, and he isn't someone who should be a hero. He's just powerful, and that's all that matters to him. He is fucking scum and a villain. I'm also pretty sure Dabi is his son and the one who caused all those scars which led him to villainy. His only use now is to fucking die, be absolved for his sins and serve as growth for his Shouto.

Thank you user, I like your Camie more than the lulzy bimboish abomination.

Chapter was pretty chill. Hopefully sets up for even better shenanigans in the coming ones.

Also seeing Bakugo get shit on is always a treat

hahaha

I don't even read the balloons when Camie is on, I'm just thinking of myself fucking that ass.