One Piece

How do they save Sunny?

Other urls found in this thread:

yonkouprod.com/shonen-jump-2018-issue-1-52-schedule/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Big Mom wielding a sword
Mihawk confirmed for above Yonkou level.

>HURRR BIG MOM IS SHIT AND WEAKEST YONKO
BTFO faggots

Germa to the rescue next chapter

cap this

They just need to sink like they did on the fishman island. Big Mom can't swim. The problem is going to be making a bubble but Jinbe probably can do some shit about it.

Why didn't Luffy just stretch over the red line to Raftel?

>next chapter in 9 days

Sunny is pretty sturdy to withstand her landing on it from that height.

Why 9? Why not 6/7? What's going on?

jumps on break next week, but we'll get an early chapter the week after

the usual holiday break and stuff
yonkouprod.com/shonen-jump-2018-issue-1-52-schedule/

Already one of the crew

Smoothie becoming useful when?

When Germa arrives

Daifuku is out for now, after some shenanigans, it'll be best girls turn at the SHs.

Big Mama is best girl and best yonko.

Why is she so perfect? Literally 0 flaws

If she does not join we riot

Chopper looks hot here ngl

Too little stamina

So if looking at a full moon effectively causes mink to die, how have they survived this long?

Could have knocked each other out
And not all looking at the moon

by not looking at the full moon

Little sisters are wonderful things.

Law is the best supernova. Confirmed by Oda.
Other supernovas can't compete.

You said it brother

>Oda: I knew from the very beginning Kidd would be very important but I tought Law would be less relevant
>user: ODA CONFIRMED LAW IS THE BEST
Nah. He literally confirmed Law's role is to be Luffy's bitch now. He was even hiding his head behind speech bubbles during Zou.

wait so does Big Mom just keep getting stronger the longer she doesn't eat?

Oda will probably write him out of Wano because his powers are too hax

convince mom the cake is somewhere else.

Asspull

>Haha I just posted a meme buzzword to fish for (you)s

>pls be safe Nami san
>doesn't give a shit about pudding even when she's there
SANA IS CANON

Considering how Dressrosa turned out, they might not be hax enough, Or maybe just the right ammount of bullshit required to help them stand a chance

Nami san

She uses a sword, but she probably just thrashes it around wildly with no technique, relying solely on power.

Big Mom is a failed Marine experiment. She shows similar symptons as the children on PH when she does not get sweets and she uses fighting techniques only giants can use.

Law struggled against Smoker and got his ass kicked by Doflamingo. Hos powers aren't hax at all. What can he do? Teleport. And? That's all.

>failed

Germa

Work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger. After she joins we will see her progress evolve even further

>eustass "jobber" kiddfags are retarded liers
the absolute state of kiddbabbies. You're probably hack posters too
Here's what Oda actually said:

>Question: Who have more highlight scenes than you imagined?(#5)

>Oda: I have to mention Law. Actually it's not too much to say that all Supernovas have more highlight scenes than I imagined. I created Supernovas right before the chapter where they got introduced. None of them existed in my plot notebooks before that chapter. I was in desperate situation, worrying, "At this rate, Sabaody arc will not be interesting enough." Then, inspiration for 9 Supernovas came to my mind unconsciously. I should have reduced the number of Supernovas since they were too many, but after all, I made all of them appear in manga!! I'm really surprised they survive till now since I thought about half of them would drop out of tough New World already.

>They are worst!! They are the worst generation, indeed.
>I imagined Kid would become an important character, but...Law!! I didn't imagine he would become such an important character. Weekly serialization is a wonderland.

>gone horribly right

yeah, she is not as huge as a normal giant and she goes out of control

Literally what I said. Kidd was planned to be relevant from the start while Law wasn't. Law is just Luffy's bitch. His dream was to defeat Doflamingo? That's weak as fuck. Kidd is more relevant than Law. Deal with it.

Glad he went with law. His clam and collected personality meshes/clashes so well with the strawhats. and he's not a crazy homicidal killer.

If Robin was there he would say "pls be safe Nami and Robin." It's something Sanji always says whenever some hot female he is close with is in danger. He always ignores the guys. We're 889 chapters in and you still don't know Sanji's character.

>Law struggled against Smoker
Do we read the same manga? that was almost a stomp.
>got his ass kicked by Doflamingo.
He wasn't planning on fighting Doffy at first. He drained his stamina trying to buy time against both Doffy and Fujitora at the same time.
Plus his Gamma Knife was a major raison in the win against Doffy.
>Hos powers aren't hax at all. What can he do? Teleport. And? That's all.
So you're a speedreader or just retarded?
Probably a kiddfag.

You're not making sense. Kidd was supposed to be more relevant than Law. Oda's intention doesn't matter at this point because it's not real. What's real is that Law is now relevant which surprised Oda now looking back.

>kiddfags are not liers but they can't read.
You should go back tomiddle school, kiddo.
You're irrelevant jobber can't compete with Trafalgar D. Water Law.

Law's power aren't hax. He can teleport/switch and has mild telekinesis. That's all. You have seen the extent of his power against Doflamingo. Nothing hax about it. And it wasn't a stomp against Smoker. Only against Vergo (because he was overconfident).
I'm not saying Law isn't relevant. I'm saying that he's the bitch of Luffy while Kidd wants to become the Pirate King. In my opinion the most relevant is Kidd. As Oda originally planned.
That's literally what's written. Kidd was supposed to be relevant from the start while Law wasn't.

Since Germa are heading towards the Sunny that would be their best bet of rescue. But for now, the best thing to do would be to jump off the fucking ship. They have Jinbei, a Fishman, so at least none of them would drown. Realistically it would also mean sacrificing Sunny but since this is a shonen manga, I have no doubt something will happen to miraculously save Sunny too. Also I'd like to take back my words calling her Big Meme. This bitch is fucking terrifying

CaNa is Canon.

They will just tell Big Mom that the cake is not on the ship and then she will leave to go after Perospero instead

I don't think this is even Big Mom's final form.
I'm guessing she's even more formidable when she's capable of rationale thought.

Pretty funny tbqh. Sanji ignoring a girl going heart eyes for him multiple times
>if if Robin was there wahh
Is Carrot not a girl?

Oda please make her nakama I will be seriously depressed if you don't

Does she even have enough rationality left to process that kind of info though? All she knows right now is 'cake is on ship and ship has enemies'. So will she even listen to the SHs or will she just try nuking them into oblivion for her cake? If it's the former they can just talk her into leaving, if not, they'd better flee for their fucking lives and hope plot armor kicks in to save everyone in time.

>Not being depressed 24/7
Get on my level.

that's obvious she likes adventure

Reduced lifespan meme strikes again.

Well Nami is lesbian. She did call Tashigi, Cindry, and Callfa attractive in some form.

so?

Right, brother. LLB alliance is way better than the jobber alliance.
One got instantly BTFO by Kaido. The other took down the biggest broker in the world, fucking up one of the yonko in her home land and heading to Wano to take down the other.

It's not like that stuff is ever relevant.

That was Brook not truly understanding what Jinbe said.

He doesn't single her out here... if you are referring to the tsundere thing he does were he only talks about the girls (like in 857) then it makes no sense whatsoever since he is thinking about Nami.

or Jaiminis wrong translation

Still yet to prove otherwise

>Man only thinking about the other girl
Nice headcanon
Sanji is always thinking about multiple woman.

>the author of the story is wrong because i said so
kiddfags are delusional too

>drink deadly water
>not coating their fists and weapons with water instead
>likely wasn't that much of a buff anyway

>Is Carrot not a girl?
Not only is she not a real woman, but she is also not a crewmember.

it is explained in the chapter
they can just wear sunglasses

>not a real woman
>not a crewmember
That doesn't stop saying. I thought you knew his character?
Read the chapter

>Does she even have enough rationality left to process that kind of info though?
This chapter made it seem that she regained her rationality at least a bit. I mean how she suddenly can utter normal sentences again and give orders to Zeus, Prometheus and Napoleon.

So Pero is dead soon right? No way BM does kill him after finding out the truth.

I did read the chapter. Pudding was safe on the ship so Sanji had no reason to think about her being in danger. Thousand Sunny is currently trying to escape from the Big Mom Pirate Crew so Sanji is worried about Nami as she is in obvious danger.

It's headcanon to think that Sanji is only thinking about Nami when it's shown that Sanji gets heart eyes over Pudding. It's headcanon to also think that Sanji only thinks about Pudding when the chapter shows him thinking about Nami. That's how Sanji is.

Where can I read the chapter? It's not out on mangastream

She'll get the cake soon and forget about it. She can't stupid enough to go after him as soon as she learns the Strawhats don't have the cake.

>mangastream
you should fuck off

The weakest of the Yonko is still an insane powerhouse. I personally think she's the second strongest behind Kaido, I think people over rate Shanks, and Dragon while were at it.

Peruse some previous threads in the archive and the answer will be revealed. Look for it! I left the chapter in THAT place!

Big Meme ain't meming no more.

It's out on jaiminisbox.
And bookmark the damn thing

Her hat covering her eyes is the cutest thing

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

>Thinks SaNa is just as valid as SaRo and SaPu
Look user, Sanji might be an idiot with all women but you are crazy if you think Nami is just another girl. Oda focuses on SaNa much more than any ship and the slap cements a stronger bond there, something Sanji doesn't have with another women.

Sanji didn't think about Pudding while he was fleeing and he only got heart eyes because he say pudding looked really cute in the chef outfit. He has been consistently ignoring her ass since she stated liking him. At the end of the day it goes against SanPu and that's whats most important. It also could lead to more since Sanji obviously isn't focused on Pudding and she is in love with him.

I love how you try to prove your point with that picture. Lol
But that picture doesn't have a girl going heart eyes for him and him ignoring it.
Sanji could have very well said "everyone pls be safe I'm on my way" like the other user pointed out but Sanji only thinking about Nami right after Pudding goes heart eyes for him means something.
It's on purpose

>forgot about one piece since chapter 844
>back on the ride and wanting more
Fuck, I just want to see how Luffy vs Katakuri ends.

This. It might be an unpopular opinion but I honestly do think BM is stronger than Whitebeard and Shanks and perhaps only a little below Kaidou. People overhype Marineford but honestly Whitebeard wasn't even all that impressive at Marineford. He was able to soak up a lot of damage, but he was still getting shot and stabbed and bleeding all over. So far, despite everything, BM hasn't even gotten scratched yet and all her casual attacks seem to be on the level of Whitebeard's serious quake punches. It may be power inflation over the timeskip, but right now BM is definitely above Whitebeard in terms of feats. I'm willing to wager she's slightly above Shanks as well (losing an arm's got to gimp you a bit) and only just a bit beneath Kaidou.

>Whitebeard wasn't even all that impressive at Marineford
He was ill and got stabbed before he even began fighting. Yet he still thrashed Akainu and BB.

>6 years old Linlin >> 27 years old Shanks
How can he be stronger than her now? It was only 10 years ago. And Linlin is 100x times stronger than she was at 6 years old. Even if you consider than Big Mom isn't in her prime anymore while Shanks is, it's still hard to believe.

you think bege will sneak some shit into the cake while sanji and the rest of the cook aren't looking? or did chiffon's words make him change his mind at the end

Bruh lau is best OP character to bad he is going to job more

He's not going to. I think the cake is really going to kill her... Knock out is a given.

Sorry I worded it poorly I'm not trying to downplay his feats. Just saying compared to what we're seeing of BM now, it just seems he's slightly under her in terms of strength. He was certainly stronger than her in his prime. His nickname as the strongest attests to that. Just saying in his old age he would rank below her in comparison. BM's body cannot even be scratched while ordinary bullets and swords go straight through WB as seen when BB pumped him full of lead. Plus her Ikkoku attack which she fired off casually is roughly as strong as WB's quake punches. Not to mention the versatility of her fruit would mean she has more options too. I think BM is most likely above WB in terms of strength by the time of Marineford.

It's sanji making him taste the cream that changed is mind. He agrees the cake is enough now so no, he won't try anything with the cake.

Just like Luffy's brothers and Nami's sister, yuh?

nah, that would be too stupid. We also have too much of a build up for a future big mama arc.