Agreed
youtube.com/watch?v=gslbsqYBIt4

True. Vol.4 translation when

true story

>UBW
>ufotable’s best anime
Dummy

Good stuff

Its debatable if its UFOtable's best work since I have loved all of their TM adaptions but it is certainly not TM's best work.

Nasu regarded KNK as a complete failiure and was completely bemused when someone approached him and wanted to adapt it to an anime. Nasu is on record as saying that UFOtable improved KNK in literally every way possible.

Spiral Paradox is definitely better than everything else.

It's Ufo's best work alright. Good to know Nasu acknowledges that his early work was kind of shit.

Murder Speculation Part 2 was good too

weird way to type Murder speculation part II

Again, I love UFOtable's KNK but not as a whole. Some episodes really let it down such as number 6 and number 7

Episodes 3 and 5 for me are among their best works.

Eh, three wasn't that good but I will give you five.

I thought three was excellent simply down to the Fujinon plotline. Nice seeing Shiki actually get pushed rather than just slicing a motherfucker.

I haven't read the novels, but you must a first level storyteller to make something like Spiral Paradox. The narrative structure is even more complex than content. Everything is absolutly amazing, the composition, the camera movement, the art... The guy behind that was truly inspired.

>Number 7

Nigga you what. Don't lie, I'm sure you would've enjoyed the delicious Shiki tears. The only real shit is movie 8 with that obnoxious neo-ufotable rhino style.

user, Leo was a terrible villan and the plot in that film was just weird. The "SUPER CANNABIS" was also hilarious.

The series peaked at episode 5. Best plot; best antagonist; best Shiki and best supporting cast in the form of an angered Touko; Willy Wonka and Enjou

Oh right, all the stoners are always buttblasted about 7.

It just wasnt in keeping with the tone of the series.

>Nasu regarded KNK as a complete failiure and was completely bemused when someone approached him and wanted to adapt it to an anime. Nasu is on record as saying that UFOtable improved KNK in literally every way possible.

Nasu proclaimed Fate Extra as his "best work", the Jewsu cannot be trusted anymore, he's a complete liar and is money-driven crazy.
He WILL say anything that will help him to bring more shekels, the man has no pride whatsoever.

>Nasu regarded KNK as a complete failiure and was completely bemused when someone approached him and wanted to adapt it to an anime. Nasu is on record as saying that UFOtable improved KNK in literally every way possible.

Also this means jack shit as someone like Anno hates NGE and Miyadzaki hates anime in general. Are you just going to mindlessly believe them or have your own opinion?

>Again, I love UFOtable's KNK but not as a whole. Some episodes really let it down such as number 6 and number 7

I will never agree with episode-6 haters. It's a pretty good episode, how the fuck can people not understand the light atmosphere of it? It's a very good idea to make it different and place between 5 and 7 movies. Make it more positive as well.

only good part of it was the PANCHU

No, the whole "slice of life" episode was great. Tops even Kyoani.