Which servant answered your call, Sup Forums?

Which servant answered your call, Sup Forums?

>implying I wouldn't end up being the servant

Mr. Bird

Nagito Komaeda.

Simo Häyhä under the Archer class.

God rin’s thighs fuck me

Nobu, hopefully.

All the fun we'd have completely battering any divine Servants who thought they were hot shit.

I could imagine it now.

You summon a servant and they do a quick scan, turn their head and disgust and sigh.

Imagine a war torned battle seasoned warrior serving under some out of shape neet virgin who barely form a sentence together.

The worst part is when he/she is following you around they see what your social life is and how you spend your time.

But hey at least you won't fap so that should be a net positive.

My problem with her anti-divine abilities is Nobunaga pretty much went against one of the most secular religions. Yet somehow that gives her the ability to fight off gods and myths in general.

Still better than giving a lot of Fionn's god killing feats to Scathach and leaving him a cuck joke

>barely form a sentence together.
talking I can do fine

basically waver in zero though, you don't get any choice and dragged around a battlefield.

Could be worse, could get gil and be turned into a grail

shinji got off lightly, and deserved everything

Nobu is sex

If they survived their first few days, they'd just go into survival mode and gain all the skills they need.
I imagine always interacting with someone who's much more experienced and confident at doing the same thing would play a part in it.

this incredibly evil witch hopefully

Cartaphilus

Stay away from my wife.

>summon Karna
>he doesn't care that you're a neet
>he supports you and understands you, loves you unconditionally even if you're a loser
>will help you if you need help, and never judge you even if you're a failure
>if you're a bad magus and have shit-tier mana that's fine, he can't fight without his NPs no problem
Karna is the best.

I want this.

I mean he can* fight without his NPs
Karna's just that good

Voldemort, Cruxio can't be avoided, high magic resistance classes would shit their pants if you executed 50 consecutive cruxios on them then finish them of with cadabra spam.

terrible choice, dies to a sniper rifle

So does every servant and/or master who doesn't have eyes on the back of their head.

almost every actual servant has either the reaction speed to dodge a normal bullet, or resistance to barely notice it, or both.

Post more trashtalking

Servants cannot be harmed by earthly weapons unless it has magic properties like enhancement or straight out made of mana, that is why not even a nuclear weapon can harm them.

There are tons of other spells and artifacts Voldemort can use, hell he could even posses someone else just like in the philosoper's stone.

I would get dragged into his legion, but at least I would get to see Gil and Saber suffer.

You can't summon Hadou Gods

but shes MY wife

>not just using a command spell to have her fall in love with you

Problem is that you have to make a case that you deserve charity before he'll answer the summon.
A 787-pound NEET sequestering lice in his parent's basement is unlikely to get much sympathy.

Koreas finest hero!

Sorry buddy but hadou gods are beyond something puny like the throne, at best you're getting a nerfed version of him.

Guess we'll have to share her then.

How would Caster react to the proposal of a MMF threesome?

>mage class
>summons brainwashed army and casts nukes

>kills everyone immediately the moment he gets summoned
nice "war"

This game is literally every stereotype of fedoraness condensed into a supermassive ball of posing and AIDS. Like, how did they make money on this? There's no way anybody with an IQ above 60 would watch it unironically.

>anybody with an IQ above 60
Have you SEEN Sup Forums perchance?

weak bait

He wouldn't do so bad anyways.

Lavi

No, I was being 100% serious. Your taste is just shit.

>Guess we'll have to share her then.
no, there can only be one!

pic related

either is k, cat probably better in a fight

whatever you say kiddo

If Hitler was a Servant, would he be a Caster, Rider, or Ruler?

he wouldn't qualify as a servant, but avenger

>Ruler
I dont think you understand how that class works

most likely either avenger or caster, but probably quite weak due to having low mystery

maybe an NP around faking his death

you're mom

>implying Fate classes have rules

Megan fox and then I can order her to do everything I want

Avenger or lancer, if he gets the spear of destiny

I think you will find ruler has to be a saint

>The worst part is when he/she is following you around they see what your social life is and how you spend your time.
thanks for reminding me

Carl from the Saber class

>Are you my frigging master?

>not owning it
If me being a friendless neet bothers my servant that much, they can just fuck off anytime.

either this little fuckface or penthesilea

Your whore mother. Told her to suck me off, and then used a command seal to make her kill herself.

Berserker

Caster for sure

>Rider
>running ove Karna and Gil in Hitler's 540K
Is he grand Rider?

Samueru Haido-san

Summon whoever eventually finds a cure for cancer ad use them to destroy the entire Fate franchise.

>MMF

Who said I was male?

Waver was naive, but at least he knew some magic.

your y chromosome

he never used that magic to any real benefit in the grail war outside of being able to fit into Japan, I don't think he rates any higher than random 4channer for suitability for a grail war. Better than the fat ones maybe.

>servant looks judgmentally at me
>force them to kill themself
Th-They had it coming!

>Cat
>Loyal, loving, not a whore, can cook really well, strong, is actually very smart behind her silliness, totally open and direct, has a ponytail

>Tamamo-not-mine
>Aready has someone she loves, passive aggressive, not strong, devious

Cat is better

I summon a witch from the Umineko universe. They proceed to make enemies solve riddles.
I may not win, but the look on servants' faces would be glorious.

caster with gas magic

Demonbane (Saber)

hope you enjoy Meditation to steal Mana from other Mages then using it to keep fuelling Samsara bombs

If this was true, then why do they feel pain when thrown into a wall or ground?

also saber gets her shit kicked in by a teacher lul

Didn't that teacher get buffed by Caster?

I intended people to post about existing servants, not ones that haven't appeared in the franchise
>mfw everyone missed the point
I should've been clearer

i dont think so, the lore answer is that his style surprised saber plus saber was super weak at the time cos shirou is a shit master

>implying I wouldn't just waste two command spells on blowjobs and anal sex and then the third one to make the servant kill me

>summon servant
>don't have enough mana to sustain a servant due to not mage family
>mana transfer everyday until random assasin kills you in your sleep

Richard Jeni has come from the grave to fight for me!

This isn't your normal everyday chuuni writing, this is advanced chuuni.
I want to read it now

My badass future self who is intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

A FFM threesome then

Important question: where can I learn about the F/GO story, characters and interactions without actually playing gachashit?

The internet

I'd like an actual resource or website, I'm kind of tired of asking questions on /fgog/ and trying to figure out bits and pieces. The TM wiki is shit too.

Make a fate thread, the GOfags will quickly shit the thread up into oblivion.

GAO!

Bow down before the King of Israel

As I said, I know bits and pieces of GO from lurking and asking questions, but I'm still in the dark about most stuff

Avenger Backbeard

Make a fresh fate thread, when GOfaggots start posting their literal who servants ask your questions while they're still there.

You're wrong, he was buffed by caster so that technique could have a chance of taking out saber. Shit its obvious even in the anime with his glowing hands that disappear after caster dies.

*Steals your retarded servant's equipment*
Nothing personel, kid