Boku no Hero Academia

Chapter out. Leave your virginity to Camie.

Can someone replace the translations to what TL user had instead of niggerstream?

>Momo, having passed the Provisional License Exam with flying colors, and having restored her confidence, decides that it's time to step her career up and push her Quirk to its maximum potential, by force if she has to
>Taking Quirks and training into consideration, she takes up an internship under Fat Gum
>Panels upon panels of the two gorging themselves with fattening food to train as well as build themselves up for their next mission
>Momo has doubts and complains about her ruined figure, but Fatgum spurs her on, reassuring her that he wasn’t comfortable gaining weight when he started his hero career either, but that the masses didn’t care and came to adore his earnestness and devotion to his work
>Encouraged, Momo throws hesitation to the wayside and commits herself to the regimen
>Fast-forward: the two get a call for a serious mission
>Both steadfast heroes dive wholeheartedly into the mission, fighting with everything they have, and draining themselves until not a single shred of fat remains on their bodies
>Both heroes smile and stand triumphantly with their ripped bodies on full display as they look down at the defeated villain and all the civilians nearby stop to applaud, yell encouragement, and take pictures of the spectacle
>FAT GUM: Well, kid, ya did exceptionally today. What do you want to do now?
>MOMO: (Smiles widely.) Let's get something to eat!
Doujin when?

Guess who's back, back again

This is the new spam pasta like Mina's acid guro right?

If no one else's down to it, I could typeset it. I would need raws or else I'd shamelessly put TL user's translations on top of MS' cleaning. I'm cool with both.

Hey kid, wanna to become a hero?

>Didn't actually kill Camie
>didn't actually kill anyone
THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

Link to thread

I hope that his return won't be as shitty as the one you were referencing with your post.

The Endeavor Redemption Tour is official.

This is Endeavor and Todoroki before he dies

Considering Bakugou's return was being humbled by Gang Orca yet again, I'd say it's already much better than the one I'm referencing.
Alright, I'm going to do it. Sounds productive enough to me, anyway.

S U C C

>permish
>senpai
>mad lit
>preesh
>for realsies
>lmao
How to actively ruin a character 101

>yfw it's actually Toga and it's all just an elaborate ruse

We shouldn't encourage unhealthy quirks and promote obese heroes.

She's basically Meta Knight

Think about it, she works for the villain but she almost always bails Izuku's dumb ass out of trouble.

When she was disguised as Camie she gave him tons of tips about how quirks aren't everything.

She only used Izuku's blood to get Ochako, Ryukyu, and Tsuyu to save Izuku and pals.

She didn't even kill the black guy for fuck's sake!

What teh fuck I love Endeavour now.

She's still going to prison for all eternity.

Undercover Cops don't go to prison unless they're assigned to.

He's going to be Bakugou's Sidekick you heard it here first.

Does she ever appear in the same place as Hagakure?

His prodigal son is a growing success, and his wife's not around to beat anymore. So of course he's gonna mellow out.

>Toga is a cop
I don't like this meme. There is nothing that would imply her being an undercover cop.

THOSE WHO PRETEND TO UNDERSTAND YOU

THOSE WHO YOU CAN'T QUITE SEEM TO UNDERSTAND

BOTH EXIST IN THIS TERRIBLE WORLD

Why wouldn't they kill camie? I can't think of a single reason to drug her and keep her alive and let her go back

Your a big girl.

Because Himiko was acting alone and she's actually a good girl.

Maybe it wasn't toga who drugged her and got her blood.

How did Monoma screw up so bad that he got thrown back into kindergarten?

>It wasn't Toga
Disappointed, but she is cute

Remember, Toga went AWOL. Shiggy was even complaining about it.

If you think about it everything Toga does has the makings of a mole.

"Hello, I'm a Stain fangirl, please let me join your league of villains, I'm this totally infamous serial killer, please tell me all your secrets."

>I can't think of a single reason to drug her and keep her alive and let her go back
Cammie is a ditz and doesn't pose danger, killing her would lead to more trouble than keeping her alive
Killing her would cause much strogner reaction from police, school staff, public and authorities
Toga is just a schoolgirl and fucked up
Sowing suspicion among the heroes and students for the future

>Say "Yes, sir!"

cuz killing women is too gay for her. Toga is a good straight girl

these kids are sluts

>Toga is a mole FOR THE HEROES
TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT I GET INTO SOME SHIT

DEEP COVER ON THE INCOGNITO TIP

this is probably the best reason. killing is a sexual act so she doesn't kill girls.

Eh, it's more he doesn't have to obsessed over beating All Might anymore. Once you stop focusing on the trees, you can finally see the forest.

>Toga was a good guy all along
But she's batshit insane!

She killed many guys tho
stop with your headcannon

C UTE
how do you like my waifu

According to the police, kek.

Because a dead person is one less person to impersonate as. Toga, while crazy, is actually pretty damn smart.

Toga was a batshit insane good guy all along!

That what she wants you to think. Dont believe such lies fellow villain! We must eradicate our society from all this heroes.

Tfw Toga is actually the biggest moralfag in this manga but has to pretend to be retarded to blend in with the villains.

Typesetting-fag here. I think you guys would like this for meme purposes.

If Toga is a mole for the heroes, then Ochako would be...

So was Harley Quinn in the Suicide Squad.

how did camie get into a prestigious hero school if she's dumb

Do you think Hori even remember this line?

So after copying naruto and correcting the bad plot decisions it had, the next is copying dbz and doing the same? I'm down for that.

We havent seen her in combat

Reminder that Shinsou could beat both stages of the provisional license exam no problem yet he is stuck in general studies

>Camie will never eat my ass

The hole where the mole lives.

Probably really talented in the field, or just good at testing, but poor in common sense. For all we know, it could be a ruse.

Recommendations

You have a shitty fetish

This is some next level autism.

Toga didn't kill anyone.

That's why The Promised Neverland is so much superior to Boku no Shit.

Toga really likes Cammie form and wants to use it later.

Doesn't her quirk work for a limited amount of time? She wouldn't be able to impersonate her for very long

I knew a girl like that. Mostly honors and AP classes, good lacrosse player, and a personality straight off of Jersey Shore.

Literally everything about the boy with the god powers should be taken with a grain of salt.

I want Camie to rape Meatball.

Considering how her power works, maybe she requires the target to be alive for it to work?

I mean, presumably the point is just she's getting some DNA or something from the blood that forms her new body, but maybe it also has some kind of living link to it as well.

That, or she just wanted to keep things quiet. It'd be bad if they found a dead body during those 4 days.

She can go a whole day if she drinks enough blood. More than enough time for that hero exam.

Even if she needed to go multiple days and keep camie around for that it doesn't explain why they didnt kill her after the exam. They have no qualms with killing people.

Actually Toga was pretty good at imitating Camie. Only thing is that speech style but i suppose its physically hurts to talk like this.

Where he belongs

Worldwide pros tournament arc when

Nope, hope Hori never does that. I just want the daily lives of young heroes.

Why would that be a thing? That's retarded as shit.

What's his quirk?

>Literally everything about the boy with the god powers
I wonder if he was trying to develop Quirk further. How could he upgrade his Quirk? Longer duration, controlling more people at the same time, creating new memories?

>Not even Toga can pretend to be that retarded
How is Camie allowed to go outside without a caretaker?

I think they just wanted to keep it a secret operation and maybe use Camie for later since she's such a stupid whore

How long do you think this arc is going to take?

Either Monoma's little brother, or it's some kind of trap and that's actually an adult with a child's body and he'll cause the main conflict for the test.

Monoma's little brother, calling it

>she sees your empty bank account

It's kind of weird watching Sup Forums, some of the stupidest creatures in existence, bash Camie for being stupid.

Toga was acting alone

Back to

is that girl pinching camie’s ass?

It doesn't mean anything special though. FA just worded it ambiguously because they're shit.

She said that Deku really trusts her

To see how different cultures see heroes, develop Endeavor and possibly establish power celling for certain types of quirks

Yes, that girl is pinching her fat ass

Oh Camie is one of them girls?

Nice.

Huge slut

I wonder what her powers are

Toga is a GUD GIRL

absorb
growth
sweet scent
acid

>Symbol of Peace retired
>VA is on the loose
>crime is on the rise
Do you really think it's time to celebrate?

Why would any pro hero participate in a tournament? The entire point of pro heroes is that they already proved themselves, so their job, even if not everyone takes it serious, is saving people, not some retarded powerlevel scalling for everyone.

But sex with Todoroki would be mad lit

Compare this Camie with todays chapter.