Girls Und Panzer

Does this show have a problem that it introduces too many extremely cute and interesting side characters we'll disappointingly never get enough screen time of? I need more Alisa and Rosehip in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ztkKJUQB4rU
seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im7113032
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Indeed it is rather annoying, the beginners should get their own spin off series.

>problem
That's a plus, they don't attract attention away from the tanks.

Am I the only one who thinks the Sharks have by far the worst designs of any guppies so far? Generally speaking this show has excellent designs so I'm pretty shocked

The noise is deafening. Metal shears and you're almost knocked off your feet by the impact, saving yourself from a serious hesd injury only by bracing your arm against the turret. You'll have a nasty bruise, but you're otherwise okay. As the ringing in your ears subsides you lean down to check on Rosehip. A few taps on the shoulder elicit no response. Uh oh. You quickly exit the tank and move to the drivers hatch, brushing off some bits of the concrete wall the tank is now partially embedded in before hastily flinging it open. You were expecting Rosehip to pop out of the hatch, but no such thing happens. In fact, she's not moving at all, slumped to the side in the driver's seat, head hanging down. Instincts take over and you hook your arms under hers and haul her out of the driver's seat, being as careful as you can to be gentle. She still offers no response, just dead weight. As you lay her back against the turret, you see a stream of crimson running down her forehead and around her eye. Lifting up her bangs, she's got a nasty wound where it looks like her head hit the driver's periscope. She's still not responding, only managing a faint murmur as you look her over for other injuries. You've learned enough about these things to know that you need to get her taken care of ASAP. Your house essentially backs up to this training range, so you figure you'll just bring her back there and get her patched up long enough for an actual qualified nurse to show up. You realize she'll probably be a bit shocked to wake up in a strange place, but what other choice do you have? As for the Cavalry tank half-buried in the retaining wall, you have no idea what to do about that. Rosehip would probably know, so you guess you'll just deal with it later? You carefully cradle Rosehip in your arms and start trudging back home. You knew this was a bad idea.

I only glimpsed at a picture but they seem like a cheap knockoff of the delinquents from LAII

>figmas of Best Girls soon

I think that Silver and Flint are good designs, Murakami looks like a grow up Ayumi. Cutlass have a maid outfit is kind of confusing for a delinquent IMO. Rum is worst design with that afro hair style and that shit eating grin (makes me wanna puch her in the face)

I hope Jewfro becomes the first GuPpy to get hit by a fucking shell right in the face.

Are they naval studies?

i wanna study the Captain's naval if you know what I mean

I can't fathom what you mean. Can you explain it to me in depth?

Delet

I want to get in depth in her, if you know what I mean

Everyone needs their own spinoff

This

Pish posh. Rum is easily the sexiest of those designs. The baggy socks and booze portend many good times in bed (for a nominal fee).

Phase Sodoko manga when?

is this a lain reference?

I think it is

That doushinji was truly a ride in hell

I agree, glad not to be the only one.

That curly hair is just pure garbage.

>not Pazomi

Both, user. Both.

?

Check out my loot

Duce must be very skilled to eat so much without spilling any on her clothes or wig.

Bear pajamas with the one lock of hair sticking out. Just reminded me of Lain

She knows how to suck. Sucks at senshado and sucks dicks.

Is that how she bought her tank?

Saki Yukiko is just a farm girl living in the sticks. She lives alone since hrt mother, a world renowned Tankery master under the name "Glacier", sadly passed away 3 years ago. She never shared her mother's passion, no matter how much she tried to force it on her only child. Her passion was agriculture. She loved to farm and tend all day. However, having been self taught, she sucks. She doesn't even have a tractor, so she just uses her mother's pride and joy, an old Tortoise Assault Gun, to plough.
She usually makes enough to just about live, but this season is a hard one. She needs a change to happen and soon. As she thinks this to herself, she looks out into the sky and sees a Spitfire squadron coming towards her. It's from St Gloriana Girls Academy and has three girls stepping out to greet her. They are interested in buying the Tortoise for Tankery.
She refuses, as it was her mother's and means more to her than the house she lives in.
So, after a lot of swaying and bargaining, they offer her a deal. They take the Tortoise for tankery, and in return she goes to St Gloriana taking an agriculture course, assured by Darjeeling that she has full access to the Tortoise when she wants.
After some mulling over, she accepts.
To her surprise, she is the only working class farm-girl there, in a school full of prim and proper ladies.

The Tankery girls however are having trouble with their new toy. They can't seem to get the most out of the TD and so she steps in to show them. After demonstrating her skills as a driver, they offer her a place in the Tankery club, which after some soul searching and reading about her mother's legacy with St Gloriana, she accepts, along with her fitting new name of "Aisuti" (Ice tea) to reflect her driving style and carry on from her mother.

>tfw you're too poor to buy this

Accompanied by a crew of rag-tags, how will our heroine (a simple country girl, not a fan of crowds nor attention) react to her new life being the only common girl doing a lady's sport in this strange adventure.
Rated PG 13, comedy, seinen, sports, "Girls und Panzer: Slow and Steady!!"

>Saki Yukio (Ice Tea):
Driver of the Tortoise. She's rather brash and tends to act defensively, but her heart usually means well though she is a fan of quips and being rude as a means to make friends.
>Tamako Fujibasha (Rooibos (pronounced "roy-boss)):
Commander. Very strict and un-bending with her words, she is often referred to as the Matron of the group, believes in grace and proper with everything she does.
>Reki and Geki Rufuwarusi (Chamo and Mile):
The twin loaders of the machine. They are both laid back and slow, much to their commanders chagrin. They can work hard together but they'd rather take the easy long route that works than the fast, hard shortcut.
>Tsukiko Wataka (Oolong):
A girl not meant to fit into tanks, being 192cm (and very aware of it), but alas she is highly skilled as a gunner and thus was assigned to be Saki's gunner. Scared and poor socially but she usually tries her best.
>Chiaigo Fukazuvu (Yerba):
A loud mouthed and dry girl, she never means to hurt people's feelings but she can be overly frank and way too physical. Unfortunately for Saki, this is her co-driver.

yes

Erwin = Oryou > Saemonza > Caesar

I don't think so, GuP wouldn't be anywhere as fun if it didn't have so many cute girls. The lack of screentime for most of them is a side effect of the setting itself, and hell it's not an issue at all.

Exactly, and she has the wig so people can grab on to something

Eh, the only design I like here is blonde Miho

The series should have been about Kay

All Kay always

She's a bartender rather than a maid

I like Kay.
I think Kay is the most underrated character in all of GuP, ass she is just a super nice person. Not wise, or benevolent, just a really nice person to be around and have on screen.
But she's got no substance for a story, which is why the writers always give the spotlight to Bully victim Arisu instead.

When best tank?

Go back to Gaul you ginger knob.

That thing only has MGs, it might be the very worst tank you could pick short of a female Mark tank.

Fuck you, the SchnucK is awesome!
youtu.be/ztkKJUQB4rU

Where may I read this?

When actual best tank makes its appearance

I just want a good SNES game like Front Mission but with Panzers.

>best tank
friendly reminder that GuP only had one job

I'd main Cutlass, if you know what I mean

In my imagination.

But seriously, I need an artist stat.
I have so much written out, with a tone that is different to all other gup mangas so far.

Why would you do that?

I would love an Alice spinoff about her adventures with the University Team

>SchnucK

More like SchmucK!

Very big Miho hands!

Problem?

>come back to Sup Forums after a long break
>RW is not dead and scanlation progressed significantly
This is a good day. The newest arc is full-on fanfic and I love it.

What the fuck is that?

I haven't read any gup manga, is there a specific order? Is it the same as the show?

There's one manga that covers the anime but the art is shit so don't bother. The other are spinoffs and they assume you know the main series.

Bob semple tank. Literally a tractor with sheet metal bolted on.

What's the deal with the France dark sinned and blonde girls who seem to be fighting all the time in the offiial art?

BC Freedom used to be two different schools. BC based of Vichy France, and Freedom based off Free France. They merged together due to budget reasons but both sides still don't like or trust eachother much.

This is the Luke is Rey's father of animes

Oh my.
seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im7113032

?

When are they gonna fight the Yogurt and Waffle academies?

peak of New Zealand engineering

Sailor Erika has a fat ass.

Isn't that what all tanks are?

Long Skirt means she's a delinquent. Lovely.

Try doodling scenes with stick figures, make some names, then request drawings on a drawthread.

Cute frog.

Who was this again?

Smug-chan

>Rapeface-chan

FTFY

Amaretto

Who was that again? The one who tried to cheat?

Amaretto

It was senshado legal.

poor burger composition desu