Ousama game

The ride's not over yet lads. Are you ready for Round 2?

>so many other good anime don't get a s2 that they deserve
>this shit gets one instead

>>this shit gets one instead
>having such shit taste that you hate on the comedy of the season
kys immediately

THIS ISN'T THE END

> All staff members are require to create season 2 of this series
> Every week, the one who didn't contribute any into the series will be punished
> - END -
Do the punishment one pls

That'll cost twice the price

Good. Twice the price, double the fall.

>no fun shows next season

>Start this show with high hopes
>Becomes greatest accidentl comedy of the year
>Like it so much, decide to actually take 5 minutes of my time to write a review on MAL
>Mods delete it even though I praised it

First time in 8 years I posted something there too, mods must be a fan of this show just as much as me!

What is going to continue though? They covered the main story and the continuation, which is pretty much everything. I guess they can do Origin but I really doubt that's what they mean with "to be continued".

If not for how accidentally funny it is, would you still like it?

I personally didn't feel it was all that fun to watch, i was mostly frustrated at how retarded everyone was.

the only good things about this anime were the deaths such comedy gold
also im so fucking happy the cringe oc protago is dead

Last for Masami's pocky

Just kick her in the face. How is this supposed to be threatening?

Well, fuck me.

A sequel isn't actually confirmed is it? It was just cliffhanger bait right?

YOU'RE (NOT) ALONE IN THIS MY FRIEND

Aside from the disappointment in how it was adapted, really don't like how they're going to skip 2 of the better games.

Your the only one whose a fan of this show user. Everyone committed suicide after watching the end.

Best girl won.

Nope, Riona didn't get to go to heaven. Chiemi and Natsuko won.

I had no idea reviews were moderated there, it really doesn't show.

In the thread for the last episode someone mentioned how the very last sequence was an introduction to some already existing novel sequel. So they're probably going to adapt that.

There's 8 King's Game stories. The anime went through the first 2, and it mentioned 2 more (the first game in the village 30 years ago and Natsuko's game at her school). The show ended on chronologically the next story, which includes all of Japan. It also gets much more sci-fi.

Nope.