What a shit character

What a shit character.

Why do you think she's shit?

Not OP but she's literally a perfect Marie Sue.

I want this

Why does she dress like a nigger from 30 years ago?

*cuts you up*
heh, nothing personnel kid

Gaen's style is fresh yo. She's super hip and dresses just like all the other young people do. If you can't dig her threads then you might be, just like Hall and Oates say, out of touch, Ojiisan.

She's one of my favorites in the series, I don't know why. Everyone hates on her for some reason, I think she's fun

I want to mindbreak Gaen

I want to be mindbroken by Gaen

This slot needs some dickings. Badly.

God she's like an actual teenager.

I have watched all the monogatari series, i thought she was a standard mentor,

What a shit series. It's hard to believe people here honestly like this 2deep4u trash.

How old is she

>what a shit series
ftfy

Monogatari characters are pretty hit and miss.

Technically christmas cake, right?

She's near her 30

Of course she is, Gaen is still very young.

Poor girl

(you)

I just want her to lecture me while I fuck her from behind

eh, she's not exactly shit but i wouldn't fuck her

She's shit, but I would fuck her.

This bait gets funnier every time.

thanks i really need a (you)
still a bad series though

Monogatari is a stupid series that tricks retards into believing it's smart by throwing inane conversation after inane conversation, meta-bullshit and inconsequential existential shit in their faces.

What a piece of shit

And I love it anyway

Agreed

so its the rick and morty of anime?

Rick and morty wishes it had the dialogue of monogatari, meme-tier pickle rick interactions do not make pseudo-intellectual bait

Monogatari's draw is the actual conversations itself and wordplay, Rick and Morty's draw is subversion of common Sci-Fi tropes. And if you meant it metaphorically, like how you could say Konosuba is the Seinfeld of isekai anime, that's also probably wrong since they serve different roles in their respective medium meta too.

>Monogatari's draw is the actual conversations itself and wordplay
So deep

Yeah, but imagine her riding your dick

>kamimashita
wow what a clever paronomasia.

Let me rephrase: The draw is the anime tiddies, but the mainstay is the words, which most non-Japs don't end up liking anyways

the titays are surprisingly low, i think grills bullying the retarded beta protag is the main draw

The picture you posted or Gaen? Either way, we already know the answer.

She's fun when she's not just an exposition machine. Thing is that she's an exposition machine 90% of the time, think she moreorless takes over that role from Shinobu and Hanekawa who took over the role from Oshino in the narrative.

Apparantly most of Shinobumonogatari is Koyomi & Gaen in a buddy cop-type scenario and the two have a fair bit of banter with each other there. Just what I've heard about it though, can't confirm it myself.

I hope Shaft adapts that soon then. I want to see more of Gaen and Yozuru.