>You cannot delete this post

Fuckin Corean moot

No this:

youtube.com/watch?v=7o0LaDRWMBs

i want to be raped by kongo sensei!

I want to be examined by Rutile.

>mfw the erhu starts playing
Man, I fucking love this track.

I want to pet the head of all the gems and tell them they are very precious to me!

I tried to make another thread too in the hopes that this one would just slide off the face of the planet. Too late now.

The man with over 300 confirmed fuck ups. A legend amongst retards. That is me.

I was listening to some music on YouTube when this came up in the suggested videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVatyQFYx6o

It pleases me to see bits and pieces of HnK popping up outside of Sup Forums.

>this ost + the doggo scene
Too sad

I want all the species to be friendly with each other and right all the wrongs they've done.

I don't know the first thing about music really, but the soundtrack really seems to focus on chimes and strings which I think fits a gem species really well.

i want red beryl to measure me up!

>prince Aechmea cured Paddy

How do moonhaters explain this?

He has evil plans that require Pagoda to be fixed. He is not doing a good thing.

The implants are bombs/spying devices.

Artificial gems

she was one of the last synthetic gems they created long ago

He installed a virus in his body and if Phos doesn't do what he tells him then Paddy is going to blow up in pieces and get turned into dust.

It is a good feeling.

Working as intended.

I remember I always wanted the moon people theme to be something like Parade from Paprika, this song gives me the same feeling too but creepier. Really gets me "oh shit no" every time it starts sounding.

Chance...

It's ok, user. You just wanted to keep the gembutts flowing. Don't beat yourself up too much about it. Ok?

Is this Yuri or het?

Can anyone who's bought the english translation for the manga tell me if it's worth grabbing? I'm wondering if it's badly done.

>last episode comes out tomorrow
>last daily threads too
Dunno how I will cope with this, these were the only threads I visited and frequented this season, it's going to hurt.

yaoi

Merely a powerplay from Aechmea's side. The prince hasn't done anything that will compromise anything on his end while Phos is basically in a position where she HAS to obey or everything can get horribly wrong.

You know, one of these days Phos will learn to stop trusting every foreigner who whispers nice things in her inclusions.

How strong do guys think LaPhos actually is? Between Bort (strongest) and early Phos (weakest) where would she rank.

We all know Phos gotten a lot stronger with her legs (speed) & golden arms (power) to solo certain luna squads but with the addition of Lapis head (knowledge) do you think she's Bort tier in term of skills?

Today, Anime last episode.

I think Phos would pose a significant challenge to Bort, but I think it would end as a thrashing on Phos' part.

Bort tier, but his stupidity make him that he would lose in a fight against Bort. Id say he is stronger than every gem except for Bort and Cinnabar, who is tailored to be the anti-Phos.

>his stupidity make him that he would lose in a fight against Bort.
Wouldn't it be the exact opposite - overanalyzing? That's how Lapis got beheaded in the first place.

Phos is the strongest gem, dont listen to Phos haters.

Why does Cinnabar have the best theme?

I don't know who keeps making these Yellow edits but I love them

I meant stupidity as a lack of wisdom, not intelligence. It would indeed be because of over analizing and not making quick decisions.

That said, if he had prep time, I think Phos could set up a situation to take down Bort.

>Bort has analyzed Phos and knows Phos's battle weaknesses
>Exploits those
>And her glass torso too

Phos is just an anomaly not the strongest.

>tfw people tell me it's morally wrong to cosplay or draw fanart of characters not introduced in the anime yet

because she's best girl

>prep time

Oh no
Don't

I'm gonna miss you, master scholars.

Because Shinsha is best girl(gem)

The most insidious thing in the world is madness that's just plausible enough to listen to.

Phos still seems to have a lot of trouble controlling her arms in battle, so despite the technically high potential in them, she hardly harnesses it.
Bort could probably take her, if nothing else just purely on battle sense and practical skills alone.
Cinnabar obviously because their powers are very similar except Mercury literally eats Gold.
Probably most of the stronger, more experienced gems could take Phos. On top of her inexperience, she just has generally bad fighting sense. Most gems are used to handling volleys of arrows from entire groups of lunarians, so comparatively Phos range advantage and multiple limbs aren't too serious, and the gold weighing Phos down limits her speed and agility. She doesn't jump like the other gems do, she extends herself using her gold, which means against anyone she has a disadvantage in mobility, and tradeoffs offense whenever she needs to do so. Plus she still has her original 3.5 hardness torso, and loses the ability to control her gold if that breaks.