manhua.dmzj.com/baoshizhiguo/67963.shtml#@page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=fuRkAo63hyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to see Phos VS Rutile

m-od senpai

Bully dumb rocks

Yes

Rutile would get btfo just like Cairo

And the user who wants to know if the official manga translation is shit shall never have his answer.
(From what I read in the threads previous, I think they're trying really hard to use gender neutral pronouns which screws over the meaning of some lines. Other than that I don't know anything)

My headcanon states that Rutile is an absolute ninja flipping, knife throwing beast.

same user same

Now in English.

I want Rutile to use me for her personal research.

>they're trying really hard to use gender neutral pronouns
no wonder these threads are absolute shit in amerilard hours

I think they're generally quite alright actually. Except when some fags go on 10 levels deep reply chain about said neutrality. Which hasn't really happened in the past couple threads I think.

Chinese translation out

>they arrive at the moon
>get welcomed
>33 disguised as 84 so that 84 don't have to come to moon
>paparatia was given to prince to fix
>LaPhos revealed to the gemstones that their senpai are ground into dust
>yellow diamond cracked
>Alexandrite cracked
>Cairn said that prince is suspicious
>LaPhos said he will ask prince to fix their senpai
>"You haven't ask him to fix senpai yet?"
>Oh_shit_LaPhos.jpg
>better go and ask him now
>went into the room, saw Paparatia fixed
>"You are pretty bold to betray sensei" said Paparatia
>things happened like in spoiler image
>after Paparatia went away, LaPhos asked Prince to make all the dust back into gemstones a.k.a. their senpai
>Prince agreed
>Prince said unlike Paparatia, this would take a while
>"Is that all you wanted?"
>"Yes"
>"Then next is what we wanted"
>"We are still no yet becoming void" (a.k.a. he wants adamant to pray for them)
>"Expecting for your next move"
>End

if they're genderless, why do they look feminine and why does the summary refer to Phos as 'He'?

Reminder: Rutile is obsolete.

Meme aside, what did Cairn actually mean by this? The "both" is throwing me off, the line's translated weirdly.

Any links to the Chinese translation?

can you even be considered gay for liking something that is androgynous?

>nothing's changes no matter what phos does
>will forever be a failure for the rest of the manga
>until shinsha finally dunks mercury down her treacherous throat
pffft phos shitters eternally btfo

I read in on mobile apps. Go search dmjz and you can get it.

The translation is a bit incorrect, it should be something like "because of you, two [Antarc and Ghost] didn't return already"

I read as Ghost and Phos' sanity were lost at the same time, but that might be reaching

It's okay. I found it, thanks.
>Prince getting embarrassed when Phos calls him Aechmea

French says something like "so because of you being irresponsible two of our kind were taken away"

Phos already won, she has done more than any gem in a short timespan(500 years?)

where?

>>after Paparatia went away, LaPhos asked Prince to make all the dust back into gemstones a.k.a. their senpai
>>Prince agreed
I don't want to get my hopes up, but this might mean that we could see Bluzo, Topaz and the rest in the future.

Provided that LaPhos actually did something in return a.k.a. betray sensei even more.

Also what to do with headless Lapis? Attach Phos' head on him?

>what to do with headless Lapis?
An artificially-made head, perhaps? Provided that would be enough for Lapis to function.
Alternatively, they could just not assemble Lapis at all.
If it ever comes to this, there will be a major conflict between Phos and Cair.

It would be cool if lapis with phos's head teamed up with laphos to fight bort or something

If they can fix Pads surely Lapis could get an artificial head. Although Phos Lazuli is fun to think about.
Fuck Lapis though, what about Ghost? Most of his body was actually Cairn.

>Provided that LaPhos actually did something in return a.k.a. betray sensei even more.
I'm more inclined to think that they will first assemble the dust and only then ask Phos to do more betrayal based on these lines:
>"Is that all you wanted?"
>"Yes"
>"Then next is what we wanted"

I originally interpreted this as Rutile poetically speaking that Phos and Cairn are still both stressed over the loss of Ghost.

This is a much darker translation, but makes more sense in the context of the previous line.

1. Create inert, artificial cairn
2. Glue bunch of ghost bits over it

>おまえ が いかれた ところで 二人 は 帰ってこない

>They both won't return even if you were broken.

Yes, stuffing Ghost with a bunch of synthetic quartz isn't a problem. What's concerning, however, is that since Ghost probably shared most of her memories with Cair, this new Ghost would barely remember anything at all.

hollow ghost

Oh, if Prince actually follows through with assembling the dust we'll be seeing them again much, much sooner than I expected. But Phos is really royally screwed if he doesn't achieve his part of the deal.
I wonder how Sensei would react to seeing a long moon'd gem.

The important thing to note is that Prince stated that it may take a while. This implied that he wanted LaPhos to come out with something in the mean time.

Nice, this makes sense

manhua.dmzj.com/baoshizhiguo/67963.shtml#@page=1

APOLOGIZE TO MOONIES

>I wonder how Sensei would react to seeing a long moon'd gem.
There's no way in hell lunarians would allow it, since it could give Sensei hopes of mooned gems returning and set back what little progress lunarians have achieved so far.

"you couldn't X even if you X" seems to be a common japanese expression that doesn't translate well in english, if we want to keep the general meaning it could be "nothing will ever atone for what you did"

Thank you.
I'm glad the manga was even translated at all, but I keep wondering which crucial characterization/plot lines have been mistranslated and misled us all.

>I wonder how Sensei would react to seeing a long moon'd gem.

Same as when sensei saw LaPhos return. Seriously I don't think gems will trigger sensei at this point. They should make a human and send to sensei to command him to start workinh again.

But what if they bring them back to life and then grind them into powder over and over again? or set up some kind of gem version of a SAW movie?

If they weren't gems then "Dying won't bring them back" would work.

I was reading the Chinese translation ones. The two third of the translation is extremely bad. It was used as a way to help people in the translation group to improve their translation. Most of their translation doesn't make sense and there are major inconsistency in translating the names. Fuck Chinese translator culture.

Not simply dropping them there though, but bringing them along with Phos and that's if they understand the situation and decide to help. I don't know, but something controlled like that. Could be worth a shot.
>implying they haven't been trying to make a human again
I'm somewhat expecting them to shove human particles in all the gems.

Top cuteness.

>Benito: When are you going to ask?
>Phos: Eh?
>Dia: You haven't asked them?
>Phos: Uh it's kinda hard to bargain with them if we haven't gained enough trust
>[Yellow and Alex punch the dust floor in despair]
>Phos: I'll go ask him now
I feel bad for laughing.

This. The prince said he'll give it a try since this is a scenario completely different from Padparadscha so it might take forever.

Talk about being overly pompous.

"behaved abnormally"

Ichikawa the madwoman really is adding fire to that ship, isn't she?

I love how deliciously unpredictable this manga is.

To be fair, they only behave abnormally because they see the massacre lunarians have already done.

I knew Alex was going to go fucking nuts. For gods sake rage is her driving force

Obviously nothing will come out of it, but she seems to like to tease it in a villain/protagonist schemers kind of way.

Rampage soon.

If not for Kugimiya Rie I wouldn't care so much about Alexandrite. Also fuck those lunarians.

>Sup Forumsnons don't trust this qt
Shameful

Okay fine, I was wrong about paddy or the others getting immediately dusted
But it could well become that sitiuation once moonies learn sensei dont give a hoot, no matter what phos does
gembutts aint safe as long as they're on that rock

Prince also asked Paddy to not call him by that name in the next few pages.

>listening to OST
>even the happy songs sound sad
haha

How are your holidays coming along guys? Bought anything lustrous for yourself?

I cant wait to see this animated

what is this? steven universe?
go back to Sup Forums

Phos doesn't care about her fellow gems anymore does she? She's filled with rage against sensei

How would YOU make Sensei pray?

>166097685 (You)

ask him nicely

more like ask him why he doesn't pray anymore.

Wait a moment, are those "policemen" holding back the crowd? Moonies really are human.

Nah, he was originally planning to explain things to them after they arrived on the moon so they wouldn't crack out of despair but they still cracked anyway. All he wants from the moonies is just so his fellow gems would return safely. He's actually worried that he might show too much weakness by revealing their wish to the prince.

Lunarians, the gems and the snails are all humans.

> Loonies are degenerate clubbers who don't deserve prayer
Based sensei.

I love these petals all over the page so much.

guys what if
>to further shake sensei, phos promises to take back a gem by force
>phos returns at the head of an army
>massive duel occurs between an enraged bortz and phos
>euclase keikaku intensifies
>phos is broken, defeated, but is recovered by moonies before they ccan take the pieces
>prince says phos is still "too weak"
>promises to give them strength
>gives the order to break paddy to use their materials to rebuild phos

>Alexandrite: I have no idea what is happening

A bit too far fetched in the last part, given that they can just create synthetic gems to add to Phos without being such dicks and Prince is playing the passive-agressive "hey Im giving you all you are asking me, remember I do have your friends in my grasp" game.

Will the moonies end up corrupting the gems?

If this part ever gets animated, which is questionable, I want full on parade music with trumpets and drums playing during it.

>a bombastic, happy version of Kokuten starts playing
kino

Phos does care about her fellow gems. It's the lunarians she doesn't trust. She didn't trust them before she recruited the gems to go to the moon and she doesn't trust them now. She thinks they spoke the truth in general but she also thinks they're still hiding something. Her only goal in the short term is to end the war, to stop the lunarians from kidnapping gems, and it was successful.

It was because she didn't trust the lunarians that she didn't want to start asking for favors, such as asking them to return the dusted gems back to life, because if she asks them favors then they're going to ask for favors in return. She wanted to have a better idea of what's going on before doing anything for them. However seeing the despair on the face of her comrades, and their self-destructive reaction to the moon dust, she felt pressured to hurry up her plans and ask for a favor anyway, to ask whether the dusted gems could be healed. At the end of this chapter we already see the pressure build up on Phos. Aechmea is basically saying "we did everything you wanted, now what are you going to do for us". So the only reason Phos got in a more stressful situation, and got even less time to find out the truth before acting, is all because she cared too much about her friends and couldn't bear to see them suffer.

I think the story makes clear that Phos care very much about other people and isn't acting out of rage toward sensei.

phos did nothing wrong

I agree. There's no reason to break Pad especially when they can easily create synthetic gems to fix him and everyone else. What's important now is how Sensei and the others would react back on earth.

>100% Nuclear

>everyone expected the plan to fail
>everything went right without problem
haters gonna hate

YFW ALEXANDRITE IS THE FINAL BOSS

No, they'll heal her Rules of Nature.

Why are gems pushed through rock for millions of years? Just to suffer?

I want cairo to punch the Prince in the head.

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=fuRkAo63hyQ

How has Alex not frenzied yet? Their blindfold is off here

I hope Phos encounters a lunarian next episode and actually talks to them.

also hope her hair grows back

There are no lunarians for her to see