How could something think this was a good idea?

How could something think this was a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ouj7j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>different artists draw characters differently
Who woulda thunk 'a?

Appearances aside they are basically two different characters. I know this was intentional but why?

original vastly superior

I completely agree

This is going to be like that Doujing where Shinji is stuck on a time loop. where everything is slightly diferent each time.

The different hair color really irks me.

It may be something like that, except ceartain characters like kawaru are aware of it.

They changed it, because Asuka is no match for redheads like Yoko Littner.

>different looks
>different personality
>different last names
>different breast sizes

are they just different characters entirely?

Time traveling through worldlines says that hair color and personality must change, but with subtle changes with each iteration.

>Had a decent understanding of what was going on in the show, could catch most of the subtleties and messages
>Episode 24 happens
Can someone give me a quick rundown?

>Different personalities
How?

Huh, what's hard to understand in 24?

Did you notice how Asuka said its bad to waste meat? Her thinking of Rei's feelings before her own? Having a good friendship with Misato? Actually fighting for something other than herself? Compare that to this?

She also literally doesn't notice Kaji.

I think she does, but she complains to Misato about seeing him. Which is to say, she has no feelings for him.

I really appreciate the way Anno uses shadows to cover up most of the characters expressions. It’s a good way to add depth while saving budget as well.

original Asuka was a person that only acted tough but wasn't all that useful (despite being a "genius" she didn't kill a single angel and when she realized this she quickly broke down)

compare to the one that destroyed one during her entrance.

>re take
>re build
>the rebuilds is just re take without the sex part and literal mindfucks
oh

Weebs are so dumb holy shit lmao

That was just part of his bad decisions in the Renewal Remaster that he carried over to the BDs. In the first run DVDs, the shadows weren't nearly so harsh.

So was EoE supposed to be the good ending and the Rebuild the bad? Or is the significance of the Rebuilds not about the endings, but about how human endeavors recreate themselves over cycles of time?

>Asuka becomes completely tsundere for some reason when Shinji confsesses
Unrealistic and character breaking. Misses the point of the character.

The fuck did you expect from a smutfic written by an asukafaggot?

It's ok.

Rebuild is Retake with Kaworu instead of Asuka, basically.

Do you not like skintight suits?

The cunter one is obviously better.

>1.0 came out 11 years ago

New one looks better desu

I agree asuka was a mistake

Reminder that Asuka & Shinji had sex during episode 15

streamable.com/ouj7j

I'd make mistakes with her a thousand times.

Yoko is poorly drawn and ugly as fuck. Should've said Bellows.

>she didn't kill a single angel and when she realized this she quickly broke down
But she killed Sandalphon and Israfel didn't she

this

They look pretty much the same in the end.
Newer one is just modernised which is completely natural.

Not shiny enough.

EoE is just mid-depression Anno. Rebuilds is what Anno wanted to make now that he has the resources and support for his otherwise crippling mental health.

>red hair
>dark blonde reddish hair

>Rebuilds is what Anno wanted to make now that he has the resources
The fuck are you on, Rebuild is just a cash grab
There's no message or ideas behind it

the message is Anno's saying big ol "Fuck you" to the fans
and more specifically, to you
yeah you
fuck you

me?

yeah you

The message is, once a jew always a jew.
Even if you happen to be really passionate and sincere, and have a hundred interesting things to say and talk about, the fact that you want to part the fool from his shekel nullifies everything good about you.

oh man

Rebuild has message, 2.22 is literally fan service and escapism. 3.33 is the wakeup call and reality.

Anno's depression is a big part of what made Evangalion great to begin with

>Anno during depression
Completes making the entire NGE series in a year.
>Anno normally
takes a span of 11+ years to release 4 movies

We need to make him depressed again...

Unironically don't see the problem with these hair clips

Yeah there's much worse merch, better than the pillows, perverted figurines or the razors.

Me neither.
Someone wanted me to make a set years ago, but we fell out of touch before I got around to do it.

funny how even such an anti-escapism series as NGE isn't exempt from this shit
they brought it upon themselves I guess with the fanservice and waifu pandering in the first half of the show

Who brought it on who exactly? Nothing is stronger than the shekel, and most of the official merch is aimed at women anyway.

Gotta get the money somehow right.

But most of it was because of all the gay shit in episode 24.

Hell, just like Madoka, if Evangelion wasn't at least slightly gay there's a chance it wouldn't have been nearly as successful.

Oh, it's always a loew effort way to get attention and make drama, been like that since Roman times.
Also,
>one of the points of the story is how relationships are painful and how you should accept the other person with all their flaws
>most popular character is an ultra-husbando who only tells you what you want to hear, and whose only character trait is being in love

I want to play with her vag and bellybutton through her plugsuit and kiss her neck while she ridicules me.

I want to kill you.

>implying she'd let you

This is how. They're fucking wrong. But this is how they'd come to that conclusion.

>3.33 is the wakeup call and reality
Wake up call to what? Poor design/writing decisions that look like bootleg version of original Eva series? 3.33 is no better than 2.22, making an attempt at seriousness doesn't make it actually serious.

Well glad to be of service, what can I say.

It's another universe after Shinji reset time

How is Elven John coming down from the moon to give the MC sexually suggestive piano lessons a wakeup call for reality? Are you on drugs?

He aids Shinji in trying to restore his fantasy and dies.

I thought husbando was made like that on purpose, to show how inhuman (perhaps more than human?) he really is, because a human being can't be perfect

his relationship with shinji was really weird overall, since it only lasted 1 episode. I can't make up my mind on if it was too rushed or it was supposed to show how desperate Shinji is and highlight the aforementioned inhuman nature of the angel

I'm not denying that it is bad, but the message is pretty much there. 3.33 is at least more similar to the original than 2.22.

>He aids Shinji
>aids
Subtle. I almost didn't get it.

There's much more screentime with Kaworu mentioned in interviews like he was going to meet Asuka and he'd just make fun of her. And there was even a scene where he and Shinji kissed and he gets flustered, but not unhappy about it.

>Making fun of someone while they're in a comma
Fucking gay space jesus

In that scenario, Asuka wasn't in a coma and Kaworu was going to be a new transfer student more than the new Evangelion pilot.

Anno said that Kaworu is Shinji's idealized version of himself.

In that case, both Shinji and Anno have horrible taste. But I guess for faggots of such caliber it really can't be helped.

Rebuild Asuka is less of a bitch than original Asuka.

But he is literally perfect.

Original Asuka is still better.

I can't even look at 3.33 without getting a headache. All that red is ugly as hell.

How? He'll only tell you things you want to hear, and involve you in murder and suicide after that. He's just a less interesting, less threatening version of Makishima Shogo.

Wait for the superior American version

The main point Shinji idealized him was because he 'was liked by everyone'. Also:
>Similar to Rei but warm and open.
>Can literally sync to whatever level he wants.
>Plays piano and appreciates music(Shinji probably loved him for this alone especially due to the cello thing)
>Calmest character

hehehe, nice edit user

WE
Well At least Shinji won't jerk off to her I guess.

At last Asuka's outside looks like the inside.

>Taking away Askua's red hair

Shikinami is trash compared to the OG, just a faded clone of the original.

Fuck u, you fucking nigger.

They literally are two different people, they even have different surnames.

She killed three

The breast size seems to go down for some reason, no to mention that Percy plugsuit. Who designed such a revealing plugsuit for a 14 year old?

>He'll only tell you things you want to hear
just like a "perfect" human would
of course no human is perfect, which is why Kaworu is not a human and his mind is pretty alien to ours

No, the perfect one would tell you everything you don't want to deal with.

He tells Shinji pretty much everything towards the end.

The only thing I like about the new Asuka is that prototype plugsuit she briefly wears towards then end of 2.0.

so sexy

Nigger that's the worst thing.

Kaworu does appear in EoE as a ghost along with Rei, when apocalypse is about to begin. None of the other angels did that which is weird.

That's because Gendo put Adam into Rei right before global instrumentality kicked off.

I liked the art in 3 more than 2

Kaworu had Adam's soul, Giant Rei is a combination of Adam and Lilith