Holy shit, they actually did it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5A-zimj0CA
youtube.com/watch?v=IQv_LTaAEU8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUDWA1Xq8Jc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope we see more of him in anime.

This thread won't have a single Sup Forums shitposting in it.

those madmen

Set up fences and drink juice!

How much was Bush and Obama in anime? Actually asking.

Reminder to love your family

The problem is that oldfags posting and shitposters can't be told apart from Sup Forums posters by newfags, such as youself.

Are you a crossboarder who never reads anime or watches anime, or are you just really underage?

I'm 20 but I'm always a newfag.

>the final American President was an orange asshole
Sounds about right. I'm a little surprised they whitewashed him, but only a little.

Obama's in Osomatsu-san

Stop posting here.

>reads anime
bruh

youtube.com/watch?v=p5A-zimj0CA

I feel insulted, he isn't nearly orange enough.

Anime has been saved

You know how I know you don't have any friends?

How many of the same exact thread are we gonna have today?

Acting like a raging asshole actually attracts normalfags for some reason, especially women not that I care about them or anything.

shoutouts to infernocop season 2

This thread is cancer, abort.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQv_LTaAEU8

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUDWA1Xq8Jc

reddit

Bush Jr not a lot. Obama was all over the place. Bill was in that one japanese videogame with Sadam.

Both Bushes were in the Legend of Koizumi OVA. Bush Sr. was treated with dignity while Jr was a wuss on a Segway.

>Bush Sr. was treated with dignity

Based David Cop-A-Feel

Any with earlier presidents? I wanna see Regan in a Gundam or something

I'd much rather see Andrew Jackson.

near twelve months in the job, took them long enough

Clinton was in fate/zero

Hopefully one day we will get the Daiteikoku anime we deserve.

Imagine a Sup Forums without Sup Forums

He made anime real after all

>Imagine a Sup Forums without Sup Forums
It would be a great day.

Fate Zero mentioned Bill Clinton

Fuck, that actually sounds like something he'd say.
I can't not hear it in his voice.

Journalists from Slate and Huffington Post would no longer browse this site, media would no longer have a reason to lurk.

>imagine
Why would I need to do that? I can still remember.

best president

Then they go after Sup Forums next

Bush

needs more vitiligo

>They weren't here when /new/ and /r9k/ got deleted
Stay deluded.

>Let's just throw all our trash on the street instead of having a landfill
Great thinking genius. Next you're going to tell me to drill holes into a boat to make it sail faster right?

>GANTZ mangka thinking President Trump wouldn't have sent two nukes to blow that asteroid to hell, yugest explosion anyone will ever see in the history of mankind

except two nukes wouldn't be enough, only japanese robot-men could

Saddest post of the new generation

I'm not sure if they'd feel victory from vanquishing Sup Forums, or get depressed because they have nothing to report about anymore.

Yea I remember this one manga where Bush ripped a baby from a pregnant girl's womb and put him in a blender. It was pretty good.

Yakitate Japan was probably some of the best times I've had on Sup Forums. Especially when KID showed up.

Yeah doesn't work out so great when the landfill gets full after only a year and starts forming a mountain of garbage that sees frequent avalanches onto the other boards

Sup Forums shouldn't even exist in the first place since there's a "no racism outside of Sup Forums" rule.

It's not Sup Forums who posts Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums.
It's the Sup Forums tards.

the Sup Forumsermin that are Sup Forums crossboarders, yes

>Sup Forums shouldn't even exist in the first place since there's a "no racism outside of Sup Forums" rule.

Before there was Sup Forums, there was /new/.

That channel is retarded. That brony slut make money like that (album cover)? Why people are so fucking stupid?

>

i wonder if you hate pol or you hate the right wing

>Brown haired guy has sex with blue haired woman
>Have brown haired daughter

Ok, but...

>Brown haired guy has sex with brown haired woman
>Have blond haired daughter

So, Tomaru was a cuck after all?

Obama was a main character in Air Gear.

this place would be even more shit and be reddit 2.0 like it already isnt on the verge of that anyways.

If both of them have the gene for blonde hair, there's about a 25% chance of them having a blonde child.

upboated XD

Can't we all just get along?

There is nothing fun about that though.

Sup Forums cannot keep their autism contained.
This site will be nuked one day because of them
I will never get along with the normalfag hub of Sup Forums

You mean like when moot got rid of /new/ and they spread out to the rest of Sup Forums like a plague?

Yeah fuck off.

>Sup Forums

Fuck off neonazis

You know it exists for a reason right?
Do you have any idea how often Sup Forums discussed nazis and said nigger before Sup Forums?

Both Bush and Obama are in the Baki franchise, so is Hillary and Trump.

In fact, Yujiro Hanma flaunts a mad erection in front of Hillary Clinton and she walks away from the experience proud of herself (from what it looked like: I'm having trouble finding translated chapters and raw shit continuing past the bridge with the cops).

>This site will be nuked one day because of them
People have said that about any board that isn't a ghost town
They said that plenty because of Sup Forums's hijinks back in 2007 and many other times
They said that about Sup Forums because of lolis and suspicion of pedophilia and "pirating" anime and manga
They said that about Sup Forums and gamergate
Sup Forums posting alt-right memes outside of Sup Forums is not gonna get Sup Forums shut down

So uh, what's this anime called?

Boku No Piko S2

....Sauce... As in post the link, cause I'm lazy. Please and thank you.

Most of my time on Sup Forums has been without Sup Forums. I can tell you what it's like: un-contained chaos. That's it. Sup Forums is a containment board despite how much they don't want to admit it.

Thanks man.
Sucks when it's not written in the title, and everyone magically just seems to know what it is.
I clearly don't watch enough anime.

@166099612 Haha my dudes meme magic xD! #hashbrown mega #hashbrown posting on Sup Forums again

The anime is called Inuyashiki. Don't listen to that tripfaggot.

obama switched body with a highschool girl in air gear

I got this Regan reaction image from Futaba, but don't know where it's from.

There being a Sup Forums board on Sup Forums has nothing to do with the opinions the average Sup Forums user. You might as well blame /lgbt/ or /leftypol/ for the sexism or black representation in anime threads.