How come she is the most powerful Chorogon?

How come she is the most powerful Chorogon?

Because she comes from south america aka the most power continent.

Obligatory
VAST MAGICAL POWER

If you read into it enough, she technically came from Spain.

Goddess beats dragon

Would you have chosen that over her body?

>dreamed about using magic powers since I was a kid
Hoo boy, that's just as serious a temptation for me. Hmm, on the one hand, you fulfill a lifelong (for me) dream, and you can get good entertainment and useful ability from vast magical power; on the other, you get a buxom ara ara babe with a laid-back personality who just happens to be a goddess. Fuck, this is actually a tough-ass choice.

I don't see why you couldn't get one without the other. She seems pretty forthcoming with both.

>imagines Sup Forumsnons waiting with bated breath
I guess if I could only choose one, I'd choose Lucoa. The main reason being, there's plenty of wiz/a/rds here and elsewhere and maybe there are other ways to develop/acquire powers, but the perfect babe? That's once in a lifetime, man.

I interpreted his question as making the two exclusive, tho you are right.

I know, right. I think as long as Lucoa is as into me as she is for Shouta, I'm getting both either way. You can pick her body and enjoy a goddess girlfriend who can do anything. You can pick vast magical power and she's still going to snuggle you every night.

This get harder if you aren't Shouta.

>Mexico
>South America

What?

She's an Aztec goddess. The Aztecs viewed the spanish as gods. Lucoa is a spanish dragon who came to latin america with the conquistadors and grew powerful from locals worshiping her.

She has the biggest mana tanks

She's Quetzcoatl. She was present before the Spanish arrived, m8.

Lucoa being european perfectly explains why she's white and fits in pretty well with Quetzcoatl being described as white also.

It doesn't explain her being worshipped by a bunch of brown dudes in mexico years before Spain even existed as a nation-state.

A better explaination would be that she's a friggin' Goddess and changed to reflect "her people", which would mean she'd get whiter as the spaniards shagged their way through most of the Americas.

That reasoning is at odds with this picture of Lucoa ruling Tenochtitlan at its peak.

She came from another freaking world like the others, and not one called Spain

We have a winner

She's not a chorogon, she's a chorogami.

>Aztec god
>yurop

We’re not talking about Allah, are we?

She is the only literal god in the show.

Nips have gone too far.

Lucoa is overrated trash

Better than some fat God hating lesbo.

Because her chocolate is the best

this is now an ELMA THREAD

At 10 years old I was still in my girls are icky phase so i would have gone for the magical power too.

she has the biggest power tanks in the series

>Lucoa being european perfectly explains why she's white

>implying the spanish are white

I see you are a man of culture as well

Elma loves Tooru!

>implying anyone is "white"

accurate

Being a thot.

>before Spain existed
Nigger oxford university is older than the Mayan pyramids xD

It sucks that she keeps her eyes closed for most of the time.
Her eyes are very alluring and I could stare into them for eternity!

What is a thot?

Like hell it's accurate. I consider anyone with skin above a certain shade to be white. The Rock is white by my standards.

Fafnir is better

I have never looked it up myself (i frankly don't want to know) but I presume it means something akin to ''slut''.

What episode is that poc from?

Technoch-tit-lan

tenoch*

>hime cut
As if she needed any more reasons for being the best.

It's when Lucoa first meets Kobayashi. Ep3, I think.

I always laugh with this gif

Which BD rips are worth getting? Comment sections always seem to be full of complaints.

Curiously, a certain ball sport was used to worship Quetzalcoatl. The winners were sacrificed, while the losers lived in shame and could attempt to compete next time to atone for losing.

Patrician taste

Because she's cute dominatrix scalie bait.

it's some acronym, don't know where it started but it's "that ho over there"

haha boobs so funny amirite guys

I didn't know Aztecs used balls for marriage.

i wonder how lucoas boobs smell just being curious haha

Yall are scalies just admit it.

The word thot is the single worst thing to come out of 2017.

being reactionary about memes is the most obnoxious behavior in this community

I disagree, the ability to talk shit about women to their faces while nullifying their counterattacks because niggers are lower on the progressive stack can't be overlooked.

>some memes are shit
>not supposed to call their users out for it

That fat is cute, and it produces its own mana. That god-hating lesbo also has the best taste in the series.

This

How long would you survive her paizuri?

Beach towel girl is underrated

>2017
you're slow

5 minutes

Longer than most, because I am a lolicon and so cannot be seduced through titty alone. I am resistant to titty. In fact, one of my skills is Null Titty, making my vulnerability to titty and titty magic non-existant.

However, Quetzalcozy is also a mistress of Chill, and I am weak to Chill females. She is 2cozy, and I would be downed and vulnerable to an all-out attack, Null Titty or no.

Tooru belongs to Kobayashi.

Chicano.

Daily reminder that there is always someone is more autistic than you

Wouldn't even feel a thing if she tried to give me one

No, she belongs to me