Dragon Ball Super

Comfy dbs thread.

What do you like most about this series anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFjaOhfbmLw
youtube.com/watch?v=lmU9e67EfmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What do you like most about this series anons?

the music is decent

The opening theme

youtube.com/watch?v=qFjaOhfbmLw

That one day it will end and the nightmare will be over.

Absolutely nothing

the lore

Why bother at this point? These threads have devolved into nothing but shitstorms and shtiposting ever since ToP started. Having a normal db discussion here is like seeing a shooting star, it rarely happens anymore.

We'll stand here and do absoluetly nothing despite claiming we're "heroes of justice".

These 3 are literally faggots, smart faggots for not getting involved but faggots nonetheless. How can anyone respect or like these three when they've done nothing noteworthy at all the entire arc except "be powerful for the sake of being powerful" in the case of Jiren.

Being erased.

these are all true

i dont think heroes of justice would want to be responsable for the death of other universes

1. Power Scale

2. Music
youtube.com/watch?v=lmU9e67EfmI

3. Piccolo / Gohan's dynamic

well it didn’t take long Not even 10 posts in

leaked elimination order: 18, 17, Vegeta, Frieza.

Gohan.

these “threads” are so bad it’s frightening

I miss the times when we could have nice threads more frequently and the really awful threads were a rare occurrence

>i dont think heroes of justice would want to be responsable for the death of other universes
Fair play, they've gone down in my expectations and unless we get a twist with Frieza everything from here on out will be predictable as fuck.

>Implying anyone except Jiren can defeat Vegeta, Goku, Frieza or Android 17.

I hope this thread gets deleted

Reminder that Toppo and Dyspo didn't eliminate anyone yet

Samefag. If you dont like the threads: leave, go and never come back.

I like Super and I want these threads to get deleted

Permanently

Like clockwork.

It literally has to end with Goku and Gohan to be redeemable.
Having Goku win on his own is boring and has been done countless times and having Goku and Vegeta would be shit as well.

It should end with Goku and Gohan and Frieza defeating Jiren only for Frieza to pull some shit.

That one day, it will be over, and people will eventually forget about it.

It's the only thing that lets me sleep at night if I'm honest.

The #cutegang.

>they don’t like what I like it’s samefag
>if they’re not as retarded as me they’re samefag

>It's the only thing that lets me sleep at night if I'm honest.

You're really sad.

Sorry I would have posted sooner but I was away from my phone.

The who?

LEAVE EL GRANDE PADRE TO ME

The music and some of the ideas, that's it.

Agreed

I wouldn't mind at this point tbqh, this is getting ridiculous.

Gohan vs frieza at the end for mvp

Frieza gets btfo

oh its the terrible fanart user.

How it feels to job

CUTE

At least I'm not delusional enough to think that Super has anything even remotely redeeming about it.

>phoneposter

An indication of delusion is talking in absolutes, user.

Shhh.
Caulifla is sleeping.

No puedo acreditar que la thread del grande padre hace DERRUBADA.
¡LEAVE EL MODS TO ME!

She's so cute

Who will eliminate Toppo though?

Forever.

Caulifag was the lowest fighter and she was erased because of it.

What's the premise of this ruthless angel?

freezy pop for delicious irony

He is busy toying with twink Dyspo for that.

Can we just shit on the character fags until they leave like we did the other night?

>mirio will never hug you with his big strong legs
why live

No, because that doesn't work and by doing that you are giving them the attention they crave so much.

You must be a real newfag if you think you can get rid of shitposters who bait because they know dumbasses like you will hand them (You)'s with ease.

It’s friday night and the kids don’t have school tomorrow

It would be a losing battle on all fronts

Cutie

Fact: Kefla is the second fighter in Super to defeat SSGSSKK outright (the first being Jiren).

Fact: Jiren, Goku, and Kefla are far above anyone else in the tournament currently. None of them could hold a candle to SSGSSKK, let alone UI Goku. Kefla will at least make it a fight with the latter.

Fact: Universe 2 will be erased in episode 118. This, along with the U2 Dragon Warrior character making an appearance in 115, have severely kneecapped the U6 erasure theories and subsequently the ever-evolving "Caulifla/Kefla elimination" theory.

Fact: Her power as a fusion is exactly where you would expect it to be in Dragon Ball's power structure. Given the level the 2 saiyans previously attained (on par with Super-level SS transformations), the level of compatibility between them, and how overpowered the potara fusion is, one would expect it to be stronger than just about anything we've seen. Anyone calling this an asspull is also calling the majority of Z-era powerups asspulls as well.

No, your headcanon does not disprove any of this. Vegeta may be hiding some secret power but as of yet we have not seen clear evidence of such. No, Gohan is not going to become relevant again outside of one big fan service moment. And yes, U6 will be getting resurrected after the tournament and there will be a future arc(s) centered around Caulifla. I suggest making peace with that now.

The OST and train wrecks like this and the new DC movies are fun to laugh at.

Frieza's sore loser persona

Blocks your path

I've always loved Dragon Ball's humour and Dragon Ball Z's fights. As a whole, Super isn't as funny as the original and the battles aren't as impressive as the ones from Z, but I'm really digging the lore development and some character interactions (in particular, Vados + Champa and Goku / Vegeta + Freeza).

It's good to see Dragon Ball again after so many years.

Faster.

shit, wrong thread

Soon to be surpassed by u3's strongest.

I'm one of the many Gohanfags who don't actively voice my hatred for Caulifla or Kale, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Since they've appeared on the show, they have stolen the spotlight that rightfully belonged to Gohan. Before then, Toei and Toriyama have both hinted at Gohan achieving a new form that surpasses his Ultimate one. But it seems as though they've dropped this for some unknown reason and it infuriates me to the point where it causes me to have mood swings which ultimately effect my personal life. It doesn't help that I come unto these threads and see the constant trolling that's done against Gohan's character by multiple posters, including the Caulifla fans. I know it's bait and all and I should ignore it, but I can't. I genuinely can't. I always attempt to respond to them with reasoning, but they immediately shut me down which angers me further. It made me take a two month break from this site.

In that time, I rewatched some of my favorite Gohan episodes from both Z and Super. From his filler episodes whilst training with Piccolo, to the last filler episode in Super where Gohan fought that one blonde actor dude. It calmed me down, but alas, once I returned to Sup Forums, my despair returned.

I grew a connection with the character unlike any other. I typically self inserted as Gohan, and would and still do feel that I am the character spiritually. This might sound autistic but I can't help but feel as though Toriyama had written Gohan for me. He was the reason why I aimed for higher grades in school. I was pushed around, like Gohan, but inside I had a dormant power that caused me to lash out and overpower my enemies.

But I digress. What Toei and Toriyama have done to Gohan has been completely unacceptable. Purposely setting up for a return of the greatest character in this franchise only to have him sidelined for these Universe 6 Saiyans.

Thanks for reminding me that we're fucked.

It hurts plenty, Buubros. Buu brought the most potential out of most of the contestants from Universe 7. I have no doubt in my mind that, with enough training, he would have at least been above Super Saiyan God tier/below Blue tier. He didn't even have to stay /fit/. But, instead of scrapping away three eyed fucks or bald beta midgets, you take away one of the most influential characters in the line up? And for what? A villain who's already made their appearance three arcs ago? Toriyama has proven to been a hack before, but now he's hit an all time low. It's become very obvious that Super is a cash grabbed that might as well be on the level of Heroes when it comes to delivering fan fiction bullshit. Buu could have easily been thrown into the RoSaT and that'd be it. He'd wake up and would be good to go, perhaps even stronger than before. But, no. Toriyama decided to have Vegeta destroy the room ONCE AGAIN even though Popo told him that if he were to do so, he would be banned. I have reasons to believe that Freeza was a last minute decision by Toriyama, and Buu was initially going to be end game when it came to being a participant. There's absolutely no way that fucking nip would purposely hype up Buu like this; have him enter the exhibition matches and train into his /fit/ form JUST to be disregarded like this. I'm near the breaking point when it comes to dropping Super. I'm getting tired of all of them playing with their audience like this. People who support this are merely children who will eat up any kind of shit that Toriyama and Toei pulls out of their ass. Like I said, removing Buu was the biggest fucking mistake that those Japs could have made. I'm not upset, nor am I mad, I'm infuriated.

>Comfy dbs thread.
Liar.

Things guy gets tit.

Who was in the wrong here?

Leave El Grande Padre to me

Every Caulicuck beneath this will be raped by a new negro every time they post.

Paragus for trying to control a raging autist

I love Gohan

bring it

Every Gohanmutt beneath this will be raped by a new negro every time they post.

>implying I'm not just shitposting from work
Anti-u6 fags need to step up their game.

I love Gohan

why didn't hit ordered kale and caulfila to fuse to kefla while he had jiren frozen, make kefla eliminate everybody, then focused on jiren? OR use this strategy against Goku?

Kek, I wrote this. The amount of (you)'s I got was absurd.

because then Goku vs Jiren wouldn’t have happened? Are you retarded

You know it's funny, if paragus had just left him alone he probably would have been better off.

>"cutegang" confirmed australians

Wakey wakey.

I've always been a big fan of Gohan - ever since I was a child. But I can't take this shitposting anymore. I will kill myself tonight, and I propose other true Gohan fans do it as well. We'll take our character back, even if it means taking it to the grave!

Nope, just a west-coaster.

user tried at least

Would you name your son or daughter after your favorite Dragon Ball character?

Jiren would still win against those 2

That's just cruel

Or it's some shitty night job.