Holo thread

Holo thread.

Holo thread

Thread for Holo

>manga uploaded
Noice, gotta find some comfy time to read them though.

Jews

Is the manga any good? I've read all the books and watched the anime but never got around to the manga. It was canceled wasn't it?

puffy vulva

Wait really? Fuck, though there are 14 volumes at the usual place but seeing you've already read the books I'm not sure if it can be better.

Anybody have an Spice and Wolf traditions? I usually rewatch the series every winter, and drink a lot.

How does she die again?

AIDS I think

>wHoro thread

nah

she is a pure virgin u shut the fuck up

I get you could say that she was a whoro

So my main reason for making this thread was to see if there was any interest in watching a stream tomorrow of at least part of the first season? Sorta like the Toradora threads we have every year.

Anyone interested?

what does Sup Forums think of Myuri?

She is the new hotness.

Please delete this.

At least you had the decency of using spoiler, nigger.

>a bunch of french countrymen is having a hardcore oyakodon with these two
Lawrence: Attagirls!

Why didn't she have a litter?

wut?

I'm glad she inherited Lawrence's silver hair instead.

Yeah, sorry, I know Lawrence is already dead, that was a joke.

>draw a generic looking anthropomorphic character with big eyes
>amazing deity with high level intelligence
>happens to fall for a successful, handsome young man with high level intelligence
>let's explore their contrived relationship over a stream while discussing high school economics!

Literally lonely virgin power fantasy the manga.

Myuri is the experiment, see how raising a child was, the litter comes later. Probably why she's fine with her running off so young to see the world

>manga
found the retard

Lawrence is fucking excellent you fucking tool.

Yeah, it's a really weird show.

anyone else drinking tonight?

If I hadn't spent all last night drinking until 4am I might. This thread is making me want to get drunk on Brown Shugga' and watch S1 again.

Do it faggot. I'm drinking some Minnesota shit at rewatching for the hundredth time. Go for it.

Honestly Holo makes me feel better about my drinking problem.

I'll watch it with you

Does anyone got any idea what they are going to announce on the final release of the manga?

>Is it any good read ?

They are releasing the last volume soon along with a very important announcement which some think it might be actually a S3 but not continuing from were it left off but rather the start of Parchment.

I'd watch tonight but I'm busy with irl friends tomorrow.

make sure to also watch Macroeconomics and potatoes after S&W

I fucking love potatoes.

Good read, it'll get you thinking on schemes to crash the market.

I own the English BDs and the 10th anniversary special BD box.

Breddy good novel

such a beautiful book. So glad I bought one.

I got 360 I kept doing the jokes a lot, which number did you get?

the best image on the net

> browses Sup Forums and has never read the Korbo novels

I want nu Sup Forums to leave.

Sure, I'll watch.

64, really wish I could have gotten it signed though.

>tfw non-numbered edition

I'm in. I try to watch every christmas anyways.

Same, though I couldn't even try because when it was being released I was too busy at work doing recontructions and I live in Florida.

That's pretty sad; I would probably kill myself.

Yeah, signings were in NY right? Minnesota is great but it sucks dick when it comes to anime and anything fun.

at least I have one at all.

True.

Yeah, if I had free time or was in vacations I could've tried and going there but I wasn't able to. I did however get the 10th anniversary BDs, the art book and a bunch of doujins.

>Cole

He pretty much sticks with them for a LONG time.
By this point his character doesn't even bother me anymore, specially now that he's getting his own wolfu.

>How do you like them apples?

> (You)

My plan is to start a thread around 6PM Central tomorrow, and start the stream not long after that.

Anyone have a really good website to use for the stream?

This.

I usually eat apples while I watch it.

Nothin' wrong with that.

I was actually in NY during that, but because I had preordered through Amazon before the signings were announced, I couldn't get one in time. By the time I knew, it was to late to order one through Kino.

I would definitely use White Fox for a new season. They really understand the road aesthetic.

I still remember how #9 and #10, the lowest two beyond the ones given to the staff, were nabbed by Sup Forums and /k/. It was perfect.

Thx, love it.

show me those figurines boys and girls

>didn't get any number
Thanks Amazon
At least I have it now.

I've been reading through the LN recently, up to volume 6 and loving it