Akiha

Reminder that Akiha is a shitty imouto who literally NTRs her true onii-chan with some adopted faggot from a different clan, ruining her pure and perfect bloodline forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCwHuUGYIlA
youtu.be/ZhcLmWHlD_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would like to play Tsukihime one day, but the shitty art is a huge turnoff. Remake when?

>pure and perfect bloodline

They're an unholy bastard mix of humans and demons that the Nanaya tried to rightly eradicate

Nanaya are a bunch of weaklings that had their whole clan eradicated by basically 2 people. Survival of the fittest

And then the Tohno got cucked by having a Nanaya creampie the heir

>shitty art
Can you provide some examples? When I played it the art looked fine.

It's not the Tohno's fault their only suitable heir turned into a turboslut for outsider cock. Blame those devil maids.

>shitty art is a huge turnoff

The fact that Shiki's dick was as big as his arm

Are you saying your dick is not as big as an arm?

>being a dicklet
I'm so sorry user.

>his dick isn't like his third arm

>Can you provide some examples
Like every single frame in the game?

Kindly fuck off and kys

That looks pretty good for a doujin VN. I don't know what you're expecting.

She doesn't get a good ending.

Nice butt, slut.

>can't even break the maids properly
>they wipe out the clan in revenge
Fucking up this badly is something only the Tohnos can blame themselves for.

Dumb horny imouto.

I wonder just how obscure Tsukihime is to all the redditors on this board.

>never been a /u/ shitter
>suddenly find that one pixiv artist who goes crazy with Arc x Ciel
>get obsessed over it

What the fuck is wrong with me.

Akiha spankings and armpit sniffing!
Every single day.

Why is she so fuckable?

>Nasu pulls his head halfway out of his ass and makes decent characters instead of sperging out over irrelevant "world building" and sacrificing everything else
Too bad he's never going to do something like this again.

Yeah well post more

Every imouto is.
She also happens to be a prim and proper lady who can properly enjoy a dick.

>we will never have her route while Nasu was at his peak

Why's that, user?
Very sorry, but I can't post some lewder ones here.

My sides

We need more Akiha lewds! Very badly.

Indeed!

That one's definitely the lewdest, by far.

>when a 10 track soundtrack is better than 99% of other video game soundtracks

This but uniroincally

Feels fucking great onii-chan.

Tsukihime has possibly the best and most memorable main theme of any VN, and certainly any Type-Moon. All the other songs are amazing and hyper nostalgia-inducing, except the 2 creepy/battle tracks.

youtube.com/watch?v=vCwHuUGYIlA

all caps shiki was mega triple ruined with inversion impulse and roa and kohaku

>tfw you will never be awoken by your shy red haired maid and be filled with the sounds of comfy background music

youtu.be/ZhcLmWHlD_g

>she will never watch you briefly stroke your morning wood while you put on your Mystic Eye Blockers, before noticing her presence

>accidentally run a finger through a line on your dick
>kill your dick

Tohno Shiki can kill Powerman, rape and kill Servants, defeat onepunch man, Fuck Demonbane and Getter Emperor, defeat Accelerator, kill Kira Yamato, bring back Ed's mom, find One Piece, kill his own knife, overthrow the Sibyl system, become death, destroyer of worlds, stop a Colony Drop, cook better than Shirou, Ride Celestial Bodies like Arc with his dick, kill SHIKI, put garlic into a dish made for a vampire, can make ORT fall in love with his glasses, Punch Flash, outplay Touma in poker, sexually assault his maids while his sister watches, says CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN better than Ran, can win the Nobel Peace Prize, threaten a ninja nun into buttsex, fuck older women, can steal Nagato's powers, call Sion a whore, ignore sacchin, rip apart AT-Fields, own more skills than Ajimu, destroy Excalibur, can receive glasses from Aoko, defeat pasta cooking Japanese Bird, can move faster than light, can bring himself back from non-existence through sheer willpower, can destroy universes, is the Strongest, can lead the Minnesota Vikings to a Superbowl championship, beat the fuck out of Dark Schneider, can cast Giga Slave while wielding the Sword of Light, cannot be killed by the Death Note because he killed the concept of death, can complete Ilya's route without bad end, can make the San Diego Padres win a World Series, make Nono cum while using Gunbuster, is a master of strategy, can gap Yukari, own Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann in an arm wrestling competition, make better songs and eat cake cuter than the K-On club, stole Slash Emperor, can kill the concept of a fight, can make paella, makes the Beyonder a normal person, destroy the Gold Saints, owns 12 legendary pokemons, owns a version of Medaka's The End that copies abilities and raises them by 500 percent, his swag cannot be cut by Excaliblast, is a harem king, discovered the New World 12000 years before Columbus did, and can enter Avalon. Discuss.

Yeah I agree.

I don't.
No way in hell Shiki could steal Slash Emperor. How the fuck would he even manifest it. It's not even a good weapon to use with the MEoDP.

Looks great.

SHIKI had a hard life.

What made the Akiha route better than Arc's route?

All the far side routes are better than near side, by a lot.

Lolicon alert!

Don't worry, the remake will come out any day now!

What made Tsukihime so special and loved by its fans?

>cook better than Shirou
No

>Servant tier demon got almost killed by retired assassin with metal drumstick who first took out 100 armed mercenaries for warmup

When do we get the real Tsukihime, with the actual title character as the heroine?

Sucks that the so called 'sequels' were fighting games. If it was a more accessible genre like an action-RPG, we could have hope of an actual anime being made.

Fate/stay night is much more popular and profitable than Tsukihime will ever be