Does an anime with a more unsettling atmosphere even exist?

Does an anime with a more unsettling atmosphere even exist?

Pupa

Ghost Hound but you probably want muh samurais not schoolboys so whatever

Actually I'd say Cosette by Shaft. The girl was brutal and the boy had balls of steel, best love story ever told.

Texhnolyze on the surface but by god the last fight in the show and the brain part had me on the verge of vomiting in Shigurui

K-On

I came here to post this, but was too late.

Yes this one. I knew it was coming and it hurt so bad. The cringe it hurt, anons.

Said the oniichan.

>it's literally blood all over the image
>guys making ugly faces trying to look tough
>long hair over face
Is this one of those tryhard "anime for grown ups like me!"? shounen shit

>long hair makes something edgy

Oh boy

Edgy=tryhard and gay
long hair= gay as hell

I should really start this from my backlog. What am I in for?

I haven't read your post yet, just the image and the filename, I hope you're proud of me.

I've read more than one instance of it described as 'Berserk if it was directed by David Lynch'. I don't think it's exactly right, but I don't think it's exactly wrong, either.

This has been on my backlog and hard drive for eons and I watched the first episode last week. I felt like I was watching some kind of art film. Maybe I'll get around to it later.

I dropped it after watching the first episode. Edgelord garbage is all that it is.

bullshit, get out

> had me on the verge of vomiting in Shigurui
Is it that good? Damn

plenty, this is babys 1st seinen

Texhnolyze and all the work of the director has the same feeling to different degrees. Texhnolyze might be the closest to it.
If you can see the thematic and character depth behind all the gore, you might be a brainlet, or a woman.

ghost hound is such a masterpiece... too bad last episode was shit

Best samurai anime/manga.
Too bad nips have shitaste

best samurai

>If you can see the thematic and character depth behind all the gore, you might be a brainlet, or a woman.
>women on Sup Forums
kek

why were two dudes buttfucking two other dudes?

gay twins having fan

That was bland as fuck