Other urls found in this thread:

viz.com/shonenjump/chapter/my-hero-academia-vigilantes-chapter-20/6503?read=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's her quirk?

>what is her actual hair color, brunette or blonde
>what is her lip gloss color

why am i even that curious

Cummie?

Between Nejire and real Camie, who would you rather date?

How is Momo's quirk not broken?

Quirk:really easy to kidnap.

Nejire all day everyday

Quirk: is cute! Cute!

The Viz translation of Vigilante chapter 20 is ready
viz.com/shonenjump/chapter/my-hero-academia-vigilantes-chapter-20/6503?read=1
I would be happy if someone could make an Imgur so i could see it too.

Because it belongs to a 15-year-old who cracks under pressure.

Fuck I know right. She'd ask you a gazillion questions and make you feel cared for, plus she's cute looking to boot and also she's not straight so that's just a bonus for me.

t. lesbian but not the camie lesbanon from yesterday

I like Camie's look better.
Both are pretty much equal to me in terms of personality.
It's limited by her size, time it takes to create, knowledge of the item she's creating, and calories she's ingested.
It's strong but it has enough drawbacks to stop it from being broken.

>Nejire would play with your dick just for curiosity's sake
>Camie would be easily tricked into it
Can't I say both?

Its only really helpful if you're some sort of autist who memorizes chemical formulas and engineering schematics. Oh...

well this is a new image, saved

toga!

you have no idea how simple that is, especially for someone as gifted as her.

Momo is still best girl.

Well, that concert is going to go to shit. I'm pretty sure the bee will sting Captain Celebrity. I wonder if Crawler will get another opportunity to improve his quirk.

That's my point. She could just toss semtex all day if she got bored of catapults and memory wire. Quirkland isn't balanced and some people get broken powers.

Post more best girl!

I drew a thing, Merry Christmas guys!

>It's limited by her size, time it takes to create, knowledge of the item she's creating, and calories she's ingested.
>It's strong but it has enough drawbacks to stop it from being broken.

Even though we see her produce fucking I-beams at one point. It's totally broken any way you slice it.

Cute user. I like it.

This is correct

Cute!!!

she really is best;;
bnha has so many quality girls tho
i wish toga could be friends with all the ua girls

There's nothing complicated about I-beams, hey can easily exit her body, and they're I-beams. Just a hunk of metal, almost everyone worth their salt doesn't even sneeze at an I-beam.

Best titjobs.

Redemption arc can't come soon enough.

toga seems to be able too have empathy for her team mates, at least magne, compress, and twice, do you think with drugs and training we could make her a functioning member of society?

Shouto thinks so too.

Best double agent and completely untrustworthy.

I'd rather she stay a murderous sociopath.

>Just a hunk of metal

A hunk of metal that is way, way heavier, denser, and more massive than the material she used to produce it. Assuming what she makes is identical to the real thing, which seems likely since she has to know its composition in detail, it means that she's literally producing matter from nothing.

I would marry her instantly and spend my life alternating between having sex with her and sharing an R&D lab with her.

I ironically want toga to hold a knife to my throat and fuck me.

toga baby girl lookin like a SNACK my guy

Bullshit quirk science, apparently the energy in her is enough to create the mass, same way that everyone else has the power to create an impossible amount of mass with their quirks from nothing.

I like it

I proposed this idea to /stg/ months ago.

shutup with this double agent shit
its as stupid as "kek kaminari is traitor lel"
toga wouldnt betray her friends

nice

i agree but i want to know if it would be possible

i unironically want toga to hold a knife to my throat and fuck me with her futa dick

Could you draw it with Kendo as Santa's deer?

It depends on how you define "betray" and also "friends"

Toga's endgame is to have a collection of friends she gets to torture every day.

I want to be one of them.

I really need to reorganize my Toga containment folder. Duplicates, almost nothing is named, IzukuxToga and BakugouxToga living together. Its a shambles.

No bags under the eyes is a deal breaker.

she has her own goals and joined the league because it helps her get to those goals but she has shown genuine emotional attachment to members and no motive to be a double agent for any reason

quit mischaracterizing her stupid uglies

Is this the user that has nanjou sachi as one of her favorites?

you wouldn't get anywhere near her you fucking virgin

i think it being so heavily rendered and looking plastic is what turns me off to that image,, only good taste for toga fans or get out

Apologies. Added to my list: GIMP Toga some dark shadows in pictures where she looks too tidy.

yes

The "Toga is a good guy" theory will be busted and tears will flow; fun is guaranteed.

>gimp
hahaha

i hope they leave my wife alone when it does too
i think its fun to think about i love all the like au art of her being friends with 1a girls but i want weird plot fags to go away

I mean don't overwork yourself for my sake, user. It's just one bad drawing.

Eh, but her stated 'reasons' for joining up were half-baked Stain fangirlisms. Combined with her erratic behavior and consistent stabbing of crushes I don't think you have as strong a position as you think. But you are right that Secret Agent Toga is super unlikely.

Definitely not an artfag. I do what I can when I can be bothered.

On that note, if this did happen, what would be your reactions? I'm kind of torn between happy and disappointed. I like Toga as a character as she is, but I kind of want her to interact more with the rest of the cast.

her erratic behavior seems to be mostly associated with the one she is crushing on, while i do think that she is unpredictable her breaking some convention of villain or hero would be putting her in quite the spotlight and i dont think it makes sense or hori has that kind of plans for her
toga is my #1 best girl but i would be sad and confused, i would hope it would be written well but i dont have that much faith in hori's writing skills or that the story that bnha is has room for telling that kind of character

>xxx
Rip, gone too soon just like Arch.

I don't know really. If she is some sort of mole she is either an unbelievably good actor (part of her quirk?) or a genuinely unbalanced cat's paw being used by someone a lot less sympathetic than the police have been portrayed so far. Even in the former case she's a bit young for a deep cover agent. Like I said super unlikely.

The thing is, there are some quirks out there who can outlast her. Assuming she defends herself with carbyne, kevlar or graphene, It wouldn't beat a punch by deku or an explosion by bakugo, and shoto would probably try to freeze her or suffocate her using fire. even when compared to someone like kirishima we don't know if his hardening ability produces a lattice that surpasses the ones familliar to us. not to mension the more unusual quirks out there - Jirou and midnight would probably surpass her defences.

And offensively, she wouldn't be capable of making semtex since it requires nytrogen, which doesn't exist in body fats. same with any firearm which requires fulminated mercury for bullets, or sulfur for explosives. There's not much you can do with oxygen, carbon and hydrogen, unless of course she can initiate nuclear processes and create other materials, but that renders everything I've said so far completely irrelevant since these processes are extremely energetic and will obliterate anyone on sight (including herself).

Hell yea!! I'll just say i was the one who had Faye and Satsuki as her best girls.

Probably disappointed because I like her as straight up evil. It's what makes her so charming to me, the juxtaposition of "cute but would kill".

Same. She's cute as fuck and the mental illness makes it better.

Mental illness? I mean I won't deny she's kind of insane but i haven't seen like a specific mental illness on her to be honest. She's more of the cartoon-y mental girl.

She's a sociopath who stabs people. Maybe it's not a schizophrenic or anything, but she doesn't feel any empathy for her victims. Pretty sure she enjoys it.

BPD-ish, I'd say.

On the subject of Quirk vs Quirk match ups: Yeah, if someone has an overwhelming defensive or offensive power she will have a hard time beating it with conventional creations. She's [s]a bit[/s] almost exactly like Batman in this regard, always something on hand for this exact situation, but not actually supernatural.
On her being restricted by the chemical makeup of fats: you must be kidding. She has not shown any such restriction, fat does not contain nitrogen but still less the several hundred pounds of iron that would make up an I-beam or her fucking cannon. Just accept that the 'pulls material from her fat' explanation translates to 'she has an mp bar' and 'I wanted to draw a pretty girl eating'

Where did he go?

Not here.

Is Izuku mentally ill? Seriously this faggot like Assholego way too much to be considered sane.

>oh boo hoo Kacchan got abducted by villains its all my fault waaah
>the same Bakugo who threatens me and assaults me I should feel sorry for

Poor hygiene and sleep habits, poor impulse control, manic moodswings. I'm not a psych but she has something.

friend

stupid man cant appreciate a character that is vulnerable and emotionally intelligent lets make fun of him

I'll tell you what she has, user.

My heart.

A real shame.

Izuku is basically like Spider-Man. He blames himself for absolutely everything.

Tasty

I really hope Toga becomes an important character for a long time, Her quirk can create such interesting scenarios.

Shes a textbook psycho a human who spends their free time torturing others mentally or physically and being unable to reject impulsive reasoning(IMMA STAB YOU GOOD YAY!!!).

>she rapes Momo by turning into Todoroki

One would think that it's something similar to Toga's, otherwise it would have been pretty hard for the masquerade to work.

no she holds her hand by turning into jirou

None really, both seem really annoying on the long-run.

I almost hope she disappears for a while to build paranoia. But in the end, Toga is cutest when she is Toga.

welp, you're right. serves me right for not paying attention to anything but her hot tits when she's on screen. this is the last time I expect anything intelligent from a battle shounen. but now there's another inconsistency, since it's obvious she's op and can supposedly achieve nuclear fusion and fission inside her curvy bod, there's no way she doesn't apply this in combat and still be considered as someone with s-tier intelligence.

great, just when I started to like this manga again reality comes and hits me with how much this is just a mediocre battle shounen after all...

>tfw your wife's role in the story means you barely get to see her and half the time its her disguised as someone else
the raid arc was super satisfying tho we got a bunch of action shots of her doin stuff not transformed and got to see her transforming i was super happy with that fight

Learn to distinguish between Watsonian and Doylist reasoning. You'll be happier. Pic related should have tipped you off de gozaru.

Sociopath would make sense to me. Or conduct disorder.

I was once friends with someone who dealt with BPD, Toga doesn't seem like that to me. She didn't have any violent outbursts but the whole "confused identity" does fit the bill, I reckon.