Just finished watching this, what are Sup Forums's thought about this series? I gladly rate 10/10...

Just finished watching this, what are Sup Forums's thought about this series? I gladly rate 10/10. My eyes started to sweat halfway into the series.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yYtXhDgTc-Q
ask.fm/SciADV/answers/134817454903
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>S;Gbabbies

its good

>To be fair, you need a pretty high IQ to understand El Psy Congroo

read the visual novel

>Steins;Gay

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Has there ever been an anime more reddit and brought over more of them than this disappointment?

the fakeout ending sucked
why would you have a redo to negate the consequences and completely destroy the decision to choose one timeline over the other

one of my fave series for sure. would defs recommend reading the vn if you have ~50 hours to spare

>Shits;Gay

HEY MISTER! I AM MAD SCIENTIST! ITSO COOOOOOOL!

SUNUVABITCH!

careful about what you post. rounders patrol this board
>El psy congroo

It was one the most boring shows I have watched, dropped at the 20ish ep. No idea why people like this ..

>kongroo with c

It's garbage, written by and for retards.

It's great, but I just can't get myself to watch it again. Just an emotional rollercoaster I'm not ready for.

Sure is tsun in here.

adored mostly by waifushitters many of whom are completely in denial about it. That phenomenon is one of the worst cancers of Sup Forums

really loved it when i was 16 but now when i rewatch it ,it's pretty decent show tbqh

>Chaos;Flop

It has one of the best plots in anime, and anyone who says otherwise is trying way too hard to be a contrarian.

Okabe is literally me

Interesting enough core plot, but one of the worst main cast of characters I've ever seen. Almost all the characters sound like they were written by Sup Forums, bunch of unfunny subhumans.

I gave it a 10 too and I only did that so far to 4 anime.

>Shits;Gay

>eyes started to sweat
Ryanair, give it a rest.

It's actually Steins;Gayte
youtu.be/yYtXhDgTc-Q

>the big bang theory of anime

That would be SAO

No, SAO is just popular in the generic sense. S;G has Big Bang Theory-tier characters and 'humor' that people here will deny because it's Japanese.

>Sup Forums's thought about
You are a fucking idiot.

Humble reminder that Steins;Gate took huge inspiration from Yu-No, yet was inferior in every way.

Steins;gate was popular because it pandered to otaku manchildren. Mostly female cast, set in akiba, overly-flamboyant MC, trap character, etc.

Serika did nothing wrong.

>O;9fag
>scorns S;G

>ywn live above a crt monitor store that is also your own personal laboratory
>ywn have a nonthreatening comfy tech-beard as your friend and lab member
>ywm have a cute cosplaying childhood friend that brings you snacks while you live out your fantasies
>ywn discuss science with a genius tsundere who falls in love with you
why even live

We liked it when it was airing but then reddit also liked it so now we don't like it

The VN is objectively better though

never liked this show. the art looks weird, the characters are annoying, the story is nonsensical and the events unfold in a jumbled mess. the ost isnt even memorable. i honestly cant think of a single redeeming quality

Are you mad because you couldn’t understand it?

have you ever dropped something and it inexplicably ended up halfway across the room? space-time tomfoolery

Go play S;G0

Stuttering; Gay is trash.

Chaos;Child is even worse

Pretty good, though I like the VN better. Steins;Gate 0 is supposed to come out early next year too

Sauce

Anyone here play the fan-port of Phenogram? Is the backlog and glossary supposed to work? Because it doesn't for me.

I wouldn't push that upon anyone. 0 just leaves you with more questions without a satisfying end.

Because it's a true ending that actually takes effort in the VN. Also the entirety of the intro would be a plot hole if not for the true ending.

She did everything wrong.

Robotics;Notes >>>>>>> Reddits;Gate

It's terrible.

But R;N is the weakest entry of the series.

I've got it downloaded, but haven't bothered with it yet. You could always try asking on their incredibly cancerous discord about it, the guy that did the porting/translation.

Jesus fuck this is a bad thread

I only really love S;G for Ruka and wish she could be happy and a real girl instead of a tranny freak like me forever.

It's great. The movie is pretty good too. Way too many people on either extreme of it being a masterpiece, or fucking awful dogshit.

>Ruka
>tranny

How do people like you still exist? Did you read the VN?

ask.fm/SciADV/answers/134817454903

>rampant contrarianism
It's actually kind of sad to see this happen to such a great series. Though I guess you could look at it as a consequence of sustained popularity and acclaim.

Ruka is an effeminate boy with a crush on Okabe.
Also, he was a girl in another timeline.

She's obviously a tranny despite them saying otherwise, cmon. No cis guy would want to be a girl, even it was just to fuck the guy she was after.
She's a girl with a dick who loses that dick in some alternate timelines

>No cis guy would want to be a girl
What? There are tons of people on this website alone who aren't trans but are jealous of women or are just super insecure about their homoerotic desires. Luka just wants Okarin to love him, and he knows they won't go for him because he's a guy.

Hint- if you actually daydream about being a girl, you're not very cis. You should look into DiY whoremoans.

C;C is legitimately as good or better than S;G if we're taking only the VN into account.

>Shits;Gay
that is the funniest shit i've heard in a long ass time

I don't think that's necessarily true user.

>implying I'm baiting
T. Repressed girl
You'll break out eventually, but if it's not soon, you'll be an eternal hon and never have a chance at passing. You should hurry up
I've never met anybody who did shit like that who didn't eventually end up transitioning.

There are plenty of men who think themselves men and are comfortable being men while still getting jealous of women sometimes. Others still fetishize it but don't think of themselves as being in the wrong body.

watched it recently and flew through the VNs too. really liked it, should have watched it earlier.

whats going on in this pic

Enthusiastic Kurisutina support.

Okabe's shirt: I

>incredibly cancerous discord
Yeah that's why I would rather not. I figured I'd just ask someone here who's bound to have tried it.

Cute!

second season is coming in april my friends

I hope the ending doesn't suck.

I wonder how anons will react to Maho's codename.

tuturuu~!

I don't know about the rest, but I love overly flamboyant MC

T-tutturu!

Wait, what? No, no, no, I disagree. I refuse. That story has been enclosed, they suffered enough. Fucking hell.
>Captcha: Nord Hotel

CHU-CHU-RUU~!

Zero shows a necessary part of their suffering that made the True Ending possible to begin with.
It's shit though.

Ah, so it's some kind of inter-story? That idea doesn't sound like one of a sequel. Not that it's a good one at all, have they gone full Lucas on it?

Go watch episode 23-Beta.
It's an alternate version of episode 23 that sets up Zero.

punished okabe, legal loli, and more suzu.
can't wait 2bqh.

lurk more read the vn

Fuck you bitch.

Is there a main heroine worse than Serika? I don't think so.

It tells the story of Okabe who later will send the D-mail from 2025. Most of it took place in 2011 though.

The anime was full of plot holes and left a bunch of important infodumps from the VN (literally everything actually hard sci-fi didn't made it to the anime, especially Kurisu's speech in Okabe's university and her addendums).

I don't know how people even thought the anime was smart when the actually smart content was never there.

OP literally asked what Sup Forums opinions are. Sorry that some of us think this show is overrated and we invaded your safe space.

Oh, it actually sounds like a pretty neat idea now.

>shallow simple wikipedia level parroting
>hard sci fi

Don't bully the gigamilk.

S;G is the only ; that isn't dogshit, at least as far as anime adaptions go.

Recently finished it too. Give it a 9/10
My only sizeable problem though was how fucking stupid Okabe and the lab were at the start. I'm surprised the government didn't somehow bust their ass sooner.

overrated shit

You didn't read the VN, did you?

As someone getting a degree in Physics (going towards a Quantum Physics career someday, hopefully), I was quite pleased to see just how great they made their research before writing (less than 10% was technobabble bullshit, and this is pretty rare even in hard sci-fi).

Show, don't tell. Infodumps are the antithesis of a good narrative. No story, no matter the medium, has ever benefitted from having them. Sure LoTR having massive appendices full of genealogy, linguistics and history is great worldbuilding, but they're appendices for a reason.

In the VN they fit the narrative really well, it isn't a bad example of infodump, see it for yourself.

And it's all important stuff that shouldn't be left out if someone wants to actually understand what's going on. I fully agree with the other user, the anime falls flat in actual scientific content.