LINK :

LINK : raitab.blog106.fc2.com/

That blue haired girl looks familiar

It's the generic form of a girl for that artist.

It's the black haired loli that some how grew bigger. Her milkies grew too big though, should have been smaller, would fit her frame better and we already have 3 other cows.

She could've been Imca 2.

more

She went from being shy to having heart pupils?

The art style is really unnerving for some reason
Still pretty hot though desu

These isn't much of her.

>raita

What's wrong with him?

>back to best girls
YES

Somehow, I always knew that goo goblin Yui would grow into a full-fledged semen demon with big fat tits and child-bearing hips. I mean, this is probably just Metamorphosis, but technically, she grew.

Now I want Sasaki to Metamorphose into a lean, mean fucking machine and team up with titcow Yui. I mean, Sasaki is already that, but I want her to be taller.

Did she slice a lemon in half and stick the pieces over her nipples?

I think they'd be better if they had average sized breasts. There are enough cows as it is.

Sasaki would definitely look weird with a body like Misa's or Erika's, but something about Yui developing huge jugs and a fat ass just feels right to me.

Please be a threesome. We still haven't seen Yui and Erika going at it together.

I'm happy there's a cheerleading scene with Erika. Thought the cover was bait.

Wait that's yui now?
What a fucking tragedy

It's a temporary shape shift. Like Misa changed to a loli last chapter.

Still a waste.

Nah, she should be skin and bones.

Would have liked B to C cups on older Yui, but I'm fine with this one.

Oh man, I need this one

>yui got thicher than erica

These are the ones I've been looking for. I remember Raita posting nude versions of this.

I've been unable to find scans since 14.0, where the fuck do I go to read the latest stuff?

Lurk more.