One Piece

What would Big Mom look like if she merged with Zeus too?
Also what's Napoleon's deal? Does he have a Devil Fruit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4sjp_UcvPj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

napoleon has the sword-sword fruit

Pudding is the girl for Sanji.

Carrot is the girl for Nami.

>oda dying from cancer
>still manages to make a chapter where 80% is filler
What the fuck is this hàck's problem?

During Charlotte family's road trips,how many times do they stop at a gas station?

>Make a hat
>Hide sword inside
>Give it your soul
???

Mr1 didn't die though

The One Piece world doesn't have cars.

Who cares, it's cool.

>Team Sanji about to get the cake to Big Mom
>Oda: "Nope, I'm gonna have Peros and friends chase their ship around for 5 more chapters

*groans* I can't anymore.. I just can't...

You won't be missed

I'm responsible for at least 50% of the quality posting in these threads. You'll notice when I'm gone.

thank god

can you prove he didn't die during the timeskip?

Will Ivankov come back in the future?

We already saw him Kizaru. He and Croc are well dressed underground brokers.

Everyone living character will come back eventually.

I thought he's just a sword Linlin stuffed a soul into and turned into her Homie? I mean, Prometheus is just a fireball made Homie and Zeus is a thundercloud made Homie. Why should Napoleon be any different? He's just a Homie made by Linlin's power.

Yes

Heehaw

Whose shoes had i just described : high heeled black boots with spiraled ends

Big Mama is best girl and best Yonko. This is a fact. You can't prove me wrong.

Well because his form is a hat. Being able to transform from a hat to a sword is pretty strange. You don’t see Prometheus turning into a gun

>What would Big Mom look like if she merged with Zeus too?
I imagine Zeus would be incorporated into her lower body and she would be constantly floating due to Zeus's flight ability. So it'll also negate the risk of her getting knocked off Zeus since he'll be a part of her body.

hat homie with a sword df

Welcome to One Piece, leave your common sense at the revolving door opened up in your head please.

Has she even done anything wrong? Luffy is absolutely the villain for wanting to harm this poor young body positive girl.

I'm sorry to break it to you but during th timeskip he...he d... HE DIDN'T DIE! HE HAW!

Or a sword Homie with a hat DF. Either way. Yeah, I have to admit makes a good point. We haven't seen other multi-form Homies except Napoleon so he's probably a Homie with a DF. And this gave me an interesting thought, what would happen for instance, if Linlin turned Akainu's magma into a Homie and fed it Aokiji's DF? A frozen magma Homie? Linlin's DF power is versatile as fuck if so.

Zoro wouldn't have let her land on the boat. Shame on Jinbei.

What's he going to do? Autistically slash at her? Like that's going to work on that goddamn body of hers. There was no stopping BM from landing on the ship no matter which SH was on board at the time. Their only hope would be if Franky was on board and he managed an emergency Coup de Burst to fly away before she lands.

>implying it's not some legendary meme blade

>They're finally gonna replace their floating McDonald's Playplace for a real ship
Thank God.

This. The SHs are the villains.

One Piece is inspiring anime/manga artists everywhere.
Did you know that Sadi-chan from the Impel Down arc was the main inspiration for Gatchaman Crowds' main antagonist? All complete with eyes covered by long red hair ,sadistic personalities taking pleasure in the suffering of others,their main weapons consisting of whips (though Gatchaman Crowds' antagonist has a tail he uses as a whip) and both acting quite perverted/lewd.It turns out that Kinako,who designed Gatchaman Crowds is an artist on Pixiv and a huge One Piece fan who actually drew Sadi-chan a few times.

Hat with a hidden retractable sword?

>Implying Linlin isn't going to turn Sunny into a Homie that can chat with the SHs while sailing the high seas.

And let's not forget how Luffy kept attacking Katakuri's younger siblings instead of fighting him man-to-man.

The shoes of the giant buried upside down in Halloween town.

Wait! When she gave birth,how did Mama knew what gender the babies were?

She spread their legs and looked, same way everybody does.

Based on the temperature she'd been in during incubation.

I would fuck big mom in this form.

You don't fuck Big Mom. She fucks YOU.

Will Ivankov sponsor Adam Sandler in drag?
youtu.be/4sjp_UcvPj4

>oda dying from cancer
really ?

why are people acting like this is the first time we have seen napoleon turning into a sword?

Yeah man it was all over the news the other day. He'll be gone before we get to Wano and the series will be taken over by Kubo.

We've seen the sword extend, making us think he had a retractable sword in him, but this time there’s a face on the blade so it’s confusing

Who is that semen demon about to hatefuck Nami?

Me.

Good. Finally we'll stop with deadass fillers and breaks

>Inb4 oda pulls an gol roger
>inb4 he dies but states the last arc of OP is hidden somewhere in the world.

Is this the ugliest dumbest looking character in any series ever?

That's not how you use the word deadass

This chapter really did a number on sapufags.

Satan-kun please.

Threadly reminder

I don't even know how I knew they were Perospero's.

Well they are bringing ruin upon the peaceful and innocent civilians of Totto Land just for muh pirate king
How many died because they ruined BMs cake?

>m-movies are canon guys!

Oda drew that

>11 episodes til #900
Is it gonna be special?

That's because you have an eye for beautiful things user.

Yes, and?
Kubo also drew Luffy once.

There was already a special for the 20th anniversary 10 weeks ago.

I didn't mean *a* special, I meant as in, is the chapter itself gonna be extraordinary?
Like 800 was Luffy getting his own Grand Fleet.
Maybe 900 will be about Luffy defeating Katakuri or Big Mom

>episode
>chapters
You're all over the place user. Pick one.

Based Togashi triggers the One Piece hating HxHfags in their own manga

It is big moms ower you know....I think she can transfer what she whatever souls to whatever she wants (non Human that is)

Friendly reminder Katakuri oniichan will never be your bro.

No, he looks great and I'm pretty sure he's a reference to an old cartoon

The worst designs of OP are Pearl, Weevil and the Baroque Works fodder

Why live

>removing him holding brulee by the neck/collar

Why would I put it in? It looks brutal by itself and clashes with the rest of the pic. It's only when you compare it with the way Oven and Daifuku treat their sisters that you realize Katakuri is actually being kind there. He didn't even doubt or punish Brulée.
You include it if you feel like it, but I won't.

Considering the anime isn't 11 episodes away from ep900, you should've been able to tell I'm talking about the manga even with me fucking up and using the wrong word.

reminder that x99 chapters are at least as big as x00 chapters if not bigger

>099 vs 100
Lightning strike saves Luffy/roger comparison with the smile vs dragon appears for the first time/head off for the grandline

>199 vs 200
luffy returns in time to save vivi, hits crocodile for the first time vs continued fighting with crocodile

>299 vs 300
the golden bell rings, luffy's shadow is seen in the sky of jaya vs enel confirmed alive, party

>399 vs 400
Franky burns the pluton prints, straw hats jump on the rocket man vs fukoro reveals the key game, some match-ups are formed

>499 vs 500
zoro attempts to cut the tenryubito, keimi is abducted vs rayleigh reveal

>599 vs 600
luffy reveals coc, zoro cuts the galleon vs brook gives his last concert, caribou reveal, rayleigh tells the crew luffy is here

>699 vs 700
kuzan freezes doffy temporarily, doffy is revealed to have left the shichibukai vs mera mera is revealed, dressrosa arc starts

>799 vs 800
fight between fujitora and luffy is interrupted, fujitora starts liking luffy, fleet is proposed vs luffy says no, gets the fleet anyway, fujitora lets the rubble rain, party, dressrosa ends

To be honest I never know the numbers. I just know they're both somewhere in the eight hundreds.

>reminder that x99 chapters are at least as big as x00 chapters if not bigger
I think it's more because the x99 chapters obviously are used to set up the events of x00

Are there times when someone mistakes the Charlotte siblings to parents/kids relationships?

Not sure what you mean by someone but yeah the lines are blurred every once in a while. But then again the same is true of many siblings irl.

keep believing that x00 fag

uglyest charecter is definately webill.

>tfw I just realized that the girl that got saved by Fisher Tiger was Koala
Seems like I'm a speedreader after all.

Really? The fact that she knows fishman karate should have been another tipoff

That's not a friendly reminder
why do we live in this cruel world [\spoiler]

Or maybe it's a sword that had a hat-hat fruit.

>legend which lurks in ONE PIECE world
>related to whitebeard
>greatest enemy of strawhat crew.

>blood brother to Red Haired Shanks
>mastermind behind the great Impel Down prison break
>discovered of Captain John's legendary treasure
Somebody stop this madman.

>INTRODUCE

Considering its one piece I dont think so, we have seen uglier.

>My real name is... Buggy D. Clown.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

What if I told you, you won't see him in another year?

>luffy reveals cock
I must have missed this

There is only one legend left that needs to be officially introduced.