Will Fate route remake finally happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3aKe8n6NLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2017

W0t ?

>Fate route remake
only retarded saberfags want this

And Gilgafags who want more of him in his pimp-bling.

NOT JUST ONE
BUT TWO YEARS OF FATE

*Steals your fortune*
Nothing personel, King of Peasants.

As one of the OG Stay Night routes it would be announced well in advance and with considerable fanfare.
Also, if not done by UFOtable and with Nasu doing a rewrite like he wants - don't even bother trying, there's no need for another '06

EL MELON ANIME CONFIRMED.

But reall, it's probably time for HA.

I just want Fate/Strange Fake Anime. Fuck all this other shit.

Is it finally time for a proper Last Encore preview?

explain?
i'm currently not follow FGo. What did David do ?

>Noboy dies: the Grail War

That shit probably isn't even half complete at this pace. I'm glad Bestzerker survived Avenger bullshit but this is getting ridiculous.

Didn't UFO express interest in tackling Ataraxia? And they still have their hands full with Heaven's feel for at least a year/ and a half more.

UFO will probably find an excuse to do HA after HF, then probably do the Fate route in the early 2020, since Nasu is grumbling that he wants another go at it.
And if all goes well and they intend to stick to the franchise - maybe Strange Fake will be done by then.

I hope so. Shaft is making me worry.

Nothin yet. It's a meme because David's Hamesh Avanim steals all the belongings of the person he hits and knocks them unconscious, so theoretically hitting Gilgamesh with it would steal everything.

Basically, he has jew powers

You just know it's going to be more FGO anime.

fgo should rot in hell

David was designed as one of the four scratched servants of the original Apocrypha. His noble phantasms, skills and stats come from there, though recent materials point out he still has everything.

I'm getting tired of this meme Jew.

Hirao will adapt Code Vein at ufotable, mark my words.

Holy crap they literally gave him the most Jewish ability of all time. There is no way they didn't do this at least a little tongue in cheek.

His personality is pretty much: Wants to fuck women, and wants to get lots of money,including trying to get his Master into stocks

Don't forget his wife is a Saberface too well one of them

He does feel too jew, but if I'm not mistaken 3 out of the 4 scratched servants could steal NPs, so it isn't exclusive to him. He is the only one that steals everything though. Must be a reference in how he kills the unconscious Goliath using his own sword

I would like another season of carnival phantasm

Wouldn't we all.
youtube.com/watch?v=X3aKe8n6NLo

We all would

I'm not ready to see Gil job for the nth time on screen. They should at least adapt Babylonia first.

His wife is not comfirmed Saberface, he just claims every woman must be his wife to get them in bed.

Isn't it just their current anime projects + the F/GO Christmas OVA?

Get hyped for FGO series starring dumb female master

Don't ask who I am but yes, its called Fate/Prototype anime.

>Mfw reinstalling the game to put a age limit on buying quartz because i have a problem

I want this but it has to be really, really gay.

My uncle also works at Type Moon. But that would be cool

Will it be better than Apocrypha?

I've just downloaded FGO, how does the whole rerolling thing work? Can you save before rolling or do you have to delete&reinstall every time?
Do you even have to reroll to get good servants or will you get to use them anyway at some point?

Fate/Prototype doesn't exist.
However, we almost certainly will get a Prototype Fragments anime next year or 2019.

Prototype's original concept has the guys being into the female MC so no gay allowed.

>betamcfags actually exist
Absolutely disgusting

Without a doubt.
Ayaka>Sieg

OP Nowadays every time we try to have a Fate-related topic some Grand Order fags will come spamming his bland memes/shitshops and whatever is happening with his mobage trash and shitposting about how great the mobage or servants from it are, literally ruining any conversation that the thread was trying to create.

LN Sieg = LN Ayaka
Can't wait to see how the anime fucks her up too

Harem endings, my dude

I would like a full Prototype adaptation.

It is, because they announced that it's going to be two FGO OVAs like two months ago.

They're just going to show the PV for the next HF movie after the FGO OVA

>a show with Hanakana as the main lead
>Sakurai voicing Arthur in his true form
>not wanting this

Someone is jelly~

Makes sense for Herc and Benkei, but ironically, the first one in Type Moon to do so makes the least sense.

Speaking like a true filthy secondary fgofag.

Whatever you say, King of Jobbers

Wrong quote m8? I didn't mention fgo.

Melty HD?

Would you retards stop replying to these extremely obvious FGOfag baits?

>banner
It's obviously FGO Orleans movie/ova.

Wrong shape.

Someone please explain to me once again how Gilgamesh was able to casually swordfight 1v1 against Saber in the Fate route?

Post best saber

Because fsn was written ad-hoc to convey themes and build tension. Not to please powerlevel spergs

A Saber with Shirou as her master suffers a rank-down in her parameters.

Since David can steal anything, could he steal Lancelot's KoO and master everything he steals?

So, Apparently People Ship these two...Female Gilgamesh and Shiro.

using a bunch of different swords with different properties.

>Shirou taming a king through the power of the dick
Not like he never did that before.

Nope. At first he just used a single sword against her.

True, Shiro seems to get top notch Waifus, the fandom seems to give him "Unlimited Waifu Works".

He steals belongings, KoH should be one of the few things he can't steal. Alcides on the other hand should be able to steal it

It's written by Sakurai.
So nope.

That's Alkeides job, tho why would he even try when he already got a superior ver, Nine Lives.

Literally better written then everything except CCC and Tsukhime.

Watch it turn out to be Grand Order: Septem
I'd love it, but I can't see them announcing it before Heaven's Feel is wrapped up or at least the third movie is almost in theaters.

It's the TV adaptation of FGO that was teased at the end of the OVA

Grand Order is more important to the Nasuverse then any other property. As such, it is those who played the VN but not Grand Order yet that are the secondaries.

Orleans is before Septem

They'd need to change some stuff though. Asapting Grand Order as it is wouldn't be good. They made the OVA better with the whole Caster participating more and also focusing in his own battles for example

>Neo fatefags/fgotards being delusional again with their mobage waifu pandering game.

At least read one of TM previous works before stating shit.

Just don't reply to that bait

I think he meant in the lucrative sense. Phone games are low cost, low maintenance, high money cows

I read all of them.

JUST GIVE ME A STORYLINE INVOLVING THE TYPES AND SOLAR SYSTEM DAMMIT

More egg plant soon

Arthuria and Mordred crawl into your bed mana starved. What do, Sup Forums?

>Mordred

>mobage waifu pandering
spoken like true secondary, enjoy forever stuck talking about muh fate/ubw/HF route, while true TMfans get to see whole servant concept expanded

>arthuria and mordred
That's umu and blue umu, user.

I don't give a shit

Enough is enough

>fate was translated in 2007-2008
They're not TM fans. Newfags who read FSN in 2016-2015 at max. Still in honeymoon mood. Don't bully them

Just pretend the shitty red saber is the good red saber

This would be the greatest mircale.

I suppose this is going to be like last year, an FGO OVA and then 15 minutes of Nobu and Okita talking shit .

CCC and Tsukihime are trash though, mate.

Nice try.

Camelot and Babylonia are the only good TM works in the last 10 years.

Two FGO OVAs one by lay shit and the other by ufotable.

Either a Fate/Prototype or fragments is rumored to happen since they've been shilling Fate/Prototype drama CDs on TV for months now. Same way on how Fate/Zero got a drama CD first before an adaptation.

Also, Arthur is getting shilled a lot too.

>ufotable
Fuck them. They gosto terrible at making battles during UBW

>Mordred
That is Red Artoria, mate