Yuki Kajiura Quarrel with the boss
Resigned
news.yahoo.co.jp/pickup/6265843

S2 ost dead
youtube.com/watch?v=3i0kDtxI7eI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dmrr3DxUK4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZahU3MsSzlQ
forum.canta-per-me.net/threads/kajiura-to-leave-spacecraft-in-feb-2018.8723/page-2#post-301550
spacecraft.co.jp/produce/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kajiura is a hack

>Kalafina is going on hiatus, their future is uncertain
This is probably the saddest part.

She's probably famous enough to have some other label court her anyway.

Yuki Kajiura is a goddess amongst men. May she forever find work to do, but not in the bad, overworked and stressed sort of way.

>The Nickelback of neofolk is dead
What a glorious day. Too bad they lived enough to cause irreversible damage to people who were actually talented.

>implying Kalafina is bad
>implying Kalafina was a mistake

Where does it say that? They simply don't have any plans for the future as of now.

"活動休止" (literally activity stop, but translated as hiatus) was trending on Japanese Twitter earlier. Also, some Japanese sites said they're going on hiatus, though it's possible that that might not be accurate since to my knowledge there's been no formal announcement yet. In any case, their future is in doubt.

>something something blah wah blah nothing changes
Who cares

>kalafina is literally done for
Well shit

>tripfag
>bad taste
Listen to more music, go beyond the pop, try to see the people who set up the stage a bunch of industrial sluts stole. Your life will be better.

Hipster idiot.
Before Kajiura's raise in popularity popularity in early 2010s you would still call her obscure and ingenious.

Literally less than 10 years ago you wouldn't be calling her or any of her projects "pop".

Fate & Mahou Shoujo Madoka moive ost dead
youtube.com/watch?v=2dmrr3DxUK4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZahU3MsSzlQ

>Why would you hate someone less before they became an issue than after they did?
I literally never liked her though.

Finally. Fantastic news.

>Kalafina is going on hiatus, their future is uncertain
And nothing of value was lost.
I mean seriously, Kalafina make the same exact musics post Garden of Sinners. Boring really.

She isn't bad but most of her songs have too similar style. Her orchestral sounds is what she's well known for so she doesn't really need to change it but at least she should experiment with different kind of styles. Basically what this user said

What did even happen? All the English websites that talk about it are babelfish tier shit.

Damn is this for real? I went to a kalafina concert a long time ago and it was lit as fuck. One of the best concerts I've been to besides The Pillows. Nothing can top that. But only because a girl got crushed by the mosh pit in front and no one gave a shit.

I liked the Kara no Kyoukai OST, I hope she can find some new job.

Eat shit and die faggot

>never change music style
>lose only a couple of fans (who are abyssmal autists anyway) over a long period of time

>change music style for new works
>lose a majority of fans because "Nightwish isn't the same without Tarja" in literally one moment

The math is simple. It's safer for artists to stick to one style they've built their fanbase upon.

Your tears are sweet

>No New Mai Hime series without Kaijura

This hurts me the most and I don't like waiting for 13 years for a new project.

It's in no doubt. Kalafina is too big to fail. They'll find another label.

I know, just that I'm a musicfag and it annoys me. If her music career somehow changes to involve more variety then this is literally good news.

She'll be okay. Her melodic lead lines, both using instruments or vocal are often very normalfag friendly anyway, she probably won't have any problems applying for jobs doing generic pop rock songs

For anyone curious as to which is it with whom Kajiura is having a quarrel with, it's a management company called Spacecraft.

>it's a management company called Spacecraft.

explain further

What are they quarreling about?

New Mai-series when?

Not much I know but here's what gleaned from someone who's a member in canta-per-me.net named ritardando:

>>Spacecraft is a management company. They handle Kajiura and the Kalagirls schedule, promote them, getting them projects/job. Victor/Flying Dog/SME/Sacra are music labels. As a musical artist they release their songs/works via their recording labels but Spacecraft as their managing company handles their schedule etc.

Source: forum.canta-per-me.net/threads/kajiura-to-leave-spacecraft-in-feb-2018.8723/page-2#post-301550

Will ask around after I've been welcomed because I was told by a moderator there to do an introductory thread for formality's sake.

Not a big loss then.

An extension of what I learned from ritardando:

>>Kajiura as Yuki Kajiura/FJ is signed under Victor/Flying Dog. They handle her releases for YKL DVD, YKL CD, FICTION CD, and her works under the pseudonym FictionJunction.

YKL means "Yuki Kajiura Live"

>>Kalafina is signed under SACRA music to release their musics.

>>For each soundtrack releases, it's up to the animation studio and the recording company they're on cooperation with. Because Kajiura often releases soundtrack with different labels, her staff (Spacecraft) said that it's kinda difficult for her to release her live DVD/CD/solo album that includes works from various labels. That's why they cannot release YKL DVD/CD often. How they reach the agreement about her releases is up to the negotiation with the management from each company.

>>Regarding Kalafina, Kajiura acts as their sole producer, composer, arranger, and lyricist. Usually producer came from the same management company as the singer/group, but composer/arranger/lyricist can be outsourced. In Kalafina case, Kajiura handles all of it with the help of Spacecraft aka the management company. Imo that's why the article mentioned about the possibility of Kalafina going into hiatus because Kajiura as their music producer won't be signed under the same company as the Kalafina girls. Putschki1969 at tumblr said that Kalafans should not exaggerate because there's rumor of Kalafina going to release new music in spring 2018. That would be possible as song as the song is recorded before Kajiura leaving in February 2018.

Big question we will have Kaijura still cont working as anime composer?

Mai Hime and SAO are Kaijura best works as franchise. I'll be pissed there will be changes.

Who cares? All their songs are the same.

As long as theres is demand, she'll keep on working.

Good, that's really good

For your deaf pleb ears, maybe.

wtf

There is no orchestral sound in Kalafina, and barely existent in Kajiura's discography.

I doubt Kajiura will have any problems finding a new managing company. It's Kajiura. Her name alone can attract attention to a project.
The problem is Kalafina, possibly FictionJunction, and music rights.

From what I could understand using google shitlate, she had problems with a "female executive". "directional nature of music", creative differences, I guess.

>No Pandora hearts remake
>No .hack remake

and 2018 is ruined.

Do animation companies only work with managing companies they have contracts with? If not, then I doubt it's going to affect her ability to work with Aniplex for HF or Madoka, or any other project really. At most expect a delay for HF.

These are the musicians Spacecraft manage btw.
spacecraft.co.jp/produce/

A good amount of time has passed that I can rewatch this now.

>>The problem is Kalafina, possibly FictionJunction, and music rights.

Depends if the vocalists stay with Spacecraft, if assuming there wouldn't be any contract troubles. Also, refer to my post at on music rights.