I'm gonna be blunt about this...

I'm gonna be blunt about this, if you don't unironically consider Toradora one of if not THE greatest love story ever told and weren't here to discuss the new episode every week,then you're a fucking cancerous newfag and you need to leave Sup Forums and the rest of Sup Forums immediately.

I wish they didn't end up together.

I dropped it after three episodes because of how much I hated it.

Ami should have won

DELETE THIS AMI IS A STUPID THOT

He's right, tho. Ami deserved the win: if this were anything other than an anime, knowing who you want and actively pursuing him would've sealed the deal for her. She only lost because anime is a pile of shit when it comes to romance.

It's in my top 5, but my friend disliked it. His argument is that all character and relationship development came from the situations they were in, and not from the characters themselves.

tried to rewatch this a week ago, was it always this shit?

>watching little girls and boys act like retards in awful love stories full of unrealistic tropes and cliches
Faggot

I watched it for the first time a week ago after having avoided it for a very long time, and I can safely say that it's almost a perfectly executed show, especially the ending.

if you only saw her fake personality then yeah i guess

WA2 is the greatestlove story ever told.

I'm glad I always considered Toradora to be THE greatest love story ever told.

how do I give OP medal?
becoz someone should give him medal

>he didnt ship Midori
I shiggy diggy

But that's totally wrong.
Taiga is a selfish hypocrite who thinks that can get away with literally anything, but when other person does the same actions to her, the tone of the series goes serious as fuck as though she dindu nuffin
Fuck off OP

I disagree with you. Taiga needs love and care especially from Ryuuji

>you're a fucking cancerous newfag and you need to leave Sup Forums
It is otherway, newfag.

What you experienced is called growing up, user.

But anyone that was here during that time actually knows is just a meme, you are not making sense.

Pretty sure that the only people who actually like ToraDora are the newfags who have seen a maximum of 100 shows. If you've watched more than that, yet still consdider the show to be good, well then you suffer from some severe mental disability or have a double digit IQ. No other explanation I can think of, really.

Toradora is one of the most OVERRATED SHIT series has been existed, Fuck you autistix toxic tora dora fag

You don't need to be a cook to know that food is shit. Taiga had a tough childhood, understandable that she would act like a cunt after that, what I don't understand is why does she ALWAYS act like this towards the mc even when he helps her and bleeds for her like a retard

I still like Minori better

>toxic

>You don't need to be a cook to know that food is shit.
You need to have tasted a large amount of food in your life to be able to tell if some new food is shit.
It's no use feeding caviar to a pig.

Are you implementing Toradora is good? Fuck even spanish soap operas are better

How can you be able to tell if something is good or not if you haven't tasted enough food to develop your tastes beyond "it tastes good" and "it tastes bad"? That's the point.
>You don't need to be a cook to know that food is shit.
So you don't need to be an anime director to know if a show is shit? What a twist.

>unironically
Fuck off.

>calling anyone a newfag
>toradora aired in 2008
I don't care how much Sup Forums flipped out about it when it was airing, Toradora was shit and even the people who participated in the threads knew it at the time.

i at least agree with you on kirino, megumin, and lucoa

you're still a faggot though

This. It's ironic that the OP calling people new fags.

I actually find myself agreeing with most of these.
I bet you like Mikan form TLR.

I will never not be mad about this

>shitpost GREATEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD
>newfags actually believe it
>tell them to watch BNP
>they actually do it

conclusion: Sup Forums is full of retarded homos

>they actually do it
I refuse to believe this is true

Do I fit in yet? the thread

If you actually still believe that meme shit after all these years then it's you who should fuck off. The more times you watch it, the more obvious it's glaring faults are.

>Imoutos
>Marika
>Taiga
>Louise
>Stella
>Kirino
>Kuroko
>Tatsumaki
>Yuno
>Tanya
This is literally a best girl list, you shit stain.

>adjectives are now banned from this site
This is as dumb as reddit spacing meme

Literally came here to post this, thanks.

Greatest love story ever told? That belongs to pic related.

It's almost as if this guy is actually really gay and angry about it

Is it bad if I jerked off in a non homo way to it a couple times?

NO!