Dragon Ball Super

I just realized that since the new movie will be Toriyama's we are gonna see if the tail canonically changes its color or not when the saiyan goes super
I hope the hair of the tail becomes spikier too, tails being unaffected by the transformation is fucking retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14519597
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hasn't won a major fight since frieza in namek
>gokufags call others jobbers when goku is the king jobber

>I hope the hair of the tail becomes spikier too, tails being unaffected by the transformation is fucking retarded
But it would look weird

Reminder that the ratings have ranked since Caulifla and Kale have been gone from the show

Here's your (you)

learn english spic.

>job job job job

Learn a new word

I told you all this would happen

Literally weeks before Kefla I kept saying if the saiyan girls get rung out no one would be interested in this tournament and low and behold what happened?

waifufags stopped watching the show? good.

Waifufags dropped the show and even with them around the ratings were still mediocre.

Why would I not use a word that descibes a character perfectly?

>these threads until Kefla was defeated
OMG REEEEE GET THE DYKES OUT OF MY SHOW

>now
Man this ToP really fucking sucks ass this is terrible

What a coincidence

n-no delete this gokek doesnt job

You’re a child so actually I should expect you to latch on to the words all the cool kids are saying

>no argument
Unsurprising.

nobody is saying that besides waifufags who are butthurt to the max.

true

>14 posts
>9 posters

>doesn’t deny he’s an underage

Knew it

these threads also say that they are both Mary Sues and jobbers at the same time, I’m beginning to think Sup Forums is just tsundere

it’s because they had something to actively watch, aka the saiyan girls, but now that they’re gone the blinders have been removed and everyone see this arc for what it is

Shit

>waifufags are clinging to the ratings of the show in japan
>japanese waifufags stopped watching dbs because dykes were btfo
>implying this is a bad thing

A spikier and golden tail would be dope

People were tired of the waifufags spamming these threads and this arc as a whole is long and boring so they complain about it too.

Top 5 Dyspo body parts:
5. Dyspo's feet. They're cute, they're warm, they're just the right size. I Can't say enough good things about them.
4. Dyspo's Ears. They have the perfect length and color. You'll never get bored of looking at them. The smell is also amazing. I wonder what kind of shampoo he uses? And don't get me started on the fluffiness
3. Dyspo's Hands. You won't believe how skilled he is with his cute little fingers. When he gives you a massage, you'll feel like you're going to heaven
2. Dyspo's Belly. It's the very definition of softness. If he lets you touch it, consider yourself lucky, because you're in for a treat. The area around his bellybutton is especially recommended
1. Dyspo's Eyes. They shine brighter than the stars on a clear night. Gazing into them during a candle-lit dinner will make you forget all about your worries and take you to a world of warmth and comfyness. But make sure not to get lost in them, because you'll have to make the most out of your date with Dyspo, the cutest boy in the multiverse

yeah but the waifus we’re keeping things interesting and distracting from the awfulness of the arc which was my entire point in my original post you can’t even deny it

they truly are

Out in two weeks

>waifufags
You keep using that word.jpg

Who would be a better mother? Goku or Vegeta because with a wish on the dragon balls they could make a full blooded saiyan

Try to outspic me
>you can't

Cabba is not a girl.

>saves your show
>still the most talked about characters a month after elimination

they should have made the movie about U6 adventures it would probably sell more

>muh waifufag boogeyman

what are you saying, be more clear please

Defintely Goku he has a more loving nature by default

how dumb are you

This t b h

Nice pic of Goku and Vegeta there, I just think there's too much unnecessary blank space to the right.

agreed and I also want this poster on my wall

very much, very much

reminder not to reply to nu-males desperately trying to push cuckhan or soylifla as relevant or beloved characters

YAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sorry this is God of Destruction and and Angel Blanco Gohan with God Cloth

>muh waifufags ruin teh thingz for me
>why can't we discuss pointless crap like muh powerlevelz in a shitty sequel that not even 13 years old would watch
The levels of irony when retards like you acting like they are somehow better then waifufags, when it's the opposite.

reminder that no one listens to you

Gohan is a relevant character mate. Whether you like it or not, he is going to be in the top three.

it’s honestly hilarious
The best part is they actually get upset by it

remember this the next time some cuckforce spammer derails a thread

Very well.

SHE’S BEAUTIFUL

So where is he on the autism spectrum?

Cute

Caulifla Black when?

Jiren should win the ToP, not only it would mean all of the Universes will return but also Freeza will be revived.

Meaning Freeza wouldnt be done in the show.

oh no something that happens to these threads 24/7 will happen again?

Oh nooooo whatever shall we do /dbs/ is so full of good discussion plz don’t let it happen

you're the one whos very upset about this, since you keep posting it in every single thread, you try to bait with your waifuposting and then you get the replies you dont like. You bring this down on yourself. DBS threads are for shitposting until the episode airs, then you get some good threads and then back to shitposting till the next episode. Stupid fucking newfag.

The japs are the biggest spics

How long until 121

Slightly less autistic than kale

Hahahaha your fav characters are dead :^)

(Faggot)

giv caulifla black gf

Lower than you

No new episode this week

18 is gone today right? I mean...what else can she do?

Why do Goten and Trunks still look 5 years old? Gohan is supposed to be younger than them here

Android 306

strawpoll.me/14519597

Spiky tail would be cool, and make sense since it's all their hair should be standing on end.

Poofy soft tail would also be a possibility.

is caulifla black also zamasu in caulifla's body?

Quick question, how many Chodeforce post are there in this thread so far and how many caulifag posts have been posted?

The answer should tell you which are more cancerous.

Who is the ready for the Chad to trash that tin can tonight?

At this point they will just get a sudden growth spurt

Literally just get her to dye her hair pink

I'm pretty sure Goku's tail is spiky in the concept art for SS3

Chodeforce NEETs dont wake up for another couple of hours

leaked elimination order: 18,17, vegeta, frieza.

I miss long haired trunks.

Lol I read long haired twinks.

out tonight cuck

Job to Dyspo, but yeah she is gone tonight.

Long overdue.

If freaking Gamisaras could get an elimination then so should Aniraza

121 airs today

>still believing this
Your tears will be sweet. Gohan will be the final 3 along with Goku and Frieza.

Now that Naruto is dead, is DBS the new mainstream anime?

leave el grande cyborg to me

>new
I hope you are baiting.

It seemed like a joke, but it looks incredibly true.
The tournament is no longer interesting, I thought U4 would do something relevant but it didn't happen. What a disappointment.

N-No homo?

no new episode tonight retard japs are celebrating christmas

>17 being eliminated
>implying he won't be in the final 3

dont mind if i do

>Final 3

Me too user

what? literally no one younger than 20 cared about DBZ

Prince of All Jobbers won't be there either.

17 is out tonight

>being delusional
Might as well go all the way and fool yourself into thinking your boy will outlast goku and kill jiren by himself

The androids and Gohan.

>17 will outlast Vegeta
17fags are definitely retarded.

I mean he kinda did that with cell