User, i don't know what betrayed you in the past...

user, i don't know what betrayed you in the past, but your rage and sorrow are only found on those who once sought justice. Deep down you must have wanted to be a hero, you believed in a hero to save the world more than anyone. Am i wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aShk40wOGQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're more off the mark than Hitler's pilots in the battle of britain.

*uses command seal*
SABER SHUT UP AND GIVE ME A BLOWJOB

Sorry, yes you are. My rage and sorrow is directed at myself, and it comes from the fact that despite knowing I need to change, and wanting to, I have no reason to do so. Thus I am static; I do nothing, I try and fix nothing, and I hate myself for it.

>EMIYA will never get all the Arthuriapussy he deserves
He has suffered so much, just do something nice for him for once Nasu you fucking faggot

I wonder how would she react

Fortunately nothing bad hashappened to me yet so I'm not an edgster

>nothing bad hashappened to me yet
What about posting on Sup Forums

You know that'd be kinda hilarious, love to see her reaction.

>browses Sup Forums
i don't believe you

I love you Saber please marry me

Fuck off, Gil.

You would know all there is to know about betrayals, wouldn't you?

HA jokes on you im just a depressed cunt that hides behind apathy

YAMEROOOOO

>you believed in a hero to save the world more than anyone.
I'm not a hero, I can't even save myself

I hate Yin so much.

>Slutber sex
>nice

You can always save others at the expense of yourself user

Thank you, my king.

The fuck is wrong with you

I've just learned to laugh things off, and pick out the little bits of good I see in people, even here.

Eat shit, faggot.

Keep telling that to yourself fag

I can only take so much till I break, Seibah.

Your goddamn right. To die a heroes death is one of my few wishes in life.

I want to hurt her.

I wish you were real

That doesn't mean that you hate her

I love your heroic glowing boobs.

Saber doesn't have boobs, what are you talking about

The world needs more heroes.

you have to become an hero

Are you sure you are not just looking for an excuse to kys?

Indeed.
Nice legs.

someone make a wormshit edit pls

Imagine the smell

Shut up seiba please, I'm too sensitive to that kind of stuff.

Where did they touch you user?

Nowhere.

>> The earth will one day die.
>> As gaia's concept is ceasing, alaya, and the counter force along with it, will return to the root.
>> For a brief instant, Emiya, who had to continue fighting for 'all eternity' and Saber, who had to wait for 'all eternity,' will be able to reunite, if only for a short while.
Super finalé is strange, but cute like that.

The hero part.

Are penises heroic?

I still refuse to believe I'm not meant for anything.
I have no purpose, but I will not die without finding one. When I think of it my will flares with a strength I do not feel for much else, it's one of the few things that drives me to action. It makes me feel like I could punch Death itself in the face if it came to claim me before I could do whatever it is I have to do. I'm not hero material, but even if it's just to share a chocolate bar with an actual hero at one point in his life where he had the munchies, there has to be some purpose in this world for me to claim as my own. I will not accept a meaningless life, not when I'll have to burden my parents, my pets, my friends all dying, and everything I love furthering itself away from what made me love it in the first place, as time is wont to do. I will not be just a meaningless stepping stone for the next generation to reach its greatness, I'll grab a fucking stepladder and get there beforehand.

But while it doesn't come I'll just laze about and be a useless piece of shit. It's worked decently so far. When my big break comes, something inside me tells me that I'll know.

Kiritsugu was right. You cannot refute this.

Why is the red man so smug?

To answer your question, "sort of." Justice itself betrayed me.
At some point, my efforts to help people, to care for them and care about them became, at least to my immediate surroundings, evil. It stopped mattering what intentions I had, the actions I was taking were evil because I was the one taking them. Justice became something that I wasn't allowed to strive for. The welfare of my fellow human became inconsequential to justice so long as the actions being taken were mine.
At some point after that, I tried to become someone's, *anyone's* ally. Even if all I could ever be was a petty villain, I could still have something to stand for, some hill to meaningfully die on. But even that was something I could never reach. Nobody wanted me as an ally. Like an extra chair, I simply was, unnecessary not even specifically inconvenient, but superfluous.
I don't have the power to save anyone or the will to harm them. And so I have been for quite a while. Even if you say "rage and sorrow," I can't realistically say I can dredge up those kind of emotions.
Pic unrelated.

because he has severe depression

Some of them might be I suppose. Why do you have to assume lewd things?

When is EMIYA getting his Rin + Saber harem?

By dropping to her knees and giving him a blowjob.

Well the only remotely heroic part of my body might be my penis so I was just asking.

you're completely off the mark, futa-chan

>I knew I should have teamed up with Illya...

Illya worst fate girl

>he deserves
he deserves nothing but the suffering he brings upon himself

>I wanna be a hero, better sell my soul
>what the hell, being a hero is hard, guess my ideals are wrong
>I fucked my life up, time to ruin other peoples lives because im bitter
>why do I have to suffer for the consequence of my actions

little bitch

Do you think she would resist first?

the world is inconsequential and beyond saving, what I want is to save an individal, someone- anyone

>what the hell, being a hero is hard, guess my ideals are wrong
No he just woke up to the ugly nature of his utilitarianist ideals

There is literally nothing wrong with utilitarianism

That guy was wrong, and naive, and fooled by the wool which the world pulled over his eyes. He had to learn, painfully, that the world does not reward compassion or caring. He had to learn that the world has no place for it, and that it only desires good things to come to those whom the majority approves of. The world doesn't need a hero, it needs a destroyer. It needs someone to cleanse it and start it anew. The world was never his ally, and he would be an idiot to work for it.

kerry was utilitarian, EMIYA/shirou are something else

Yeah, I'm not even going to argue with you. I'm an edgy piece of shit, and I know it.

Who is the white saberface between Arthuria and Mordred?

That's not Mordred

Do you wanna show us your Sonic oc too?

I've never had such lofty ideas. The highest I ever had was as a child I wanted to be a zoo keeper. Then that changed to just wanting to be left alone.

Never ever, but if you take realta nua into account he at least gets to pound saber in avalon

>time to ruin other peoples lives because im bitter
he tried to ruin his own life doe

no, Emiya Shirou is not the same person as Archer- or archer would have memory of that encounter

also, lets not forget everyone else he fucked over/endangered/betrayed for autism's sake

Presumably Saber Lily, she's usually in these multi-saber pictures

Save my dick user pls

Wait did RN rewrite the Fate ending? What the fuck.

No

yup
youtube.com/watch?v=aShk40wOGQc

This is depressing

Humanity is a cancer and not worth saving.
Now shut the fuck and leave me alone, I'm gonna listen to some Killswitch Engage.

A rank magic resist. Enjoy your death.

>A rank magic resist
>implying this could block a fucking command spell
I want Zero secondaries to fuck off.

It literally does. Caster has to use multiple to get Saber to comply after she Rule Breakers her.

In the novel they state she can only resist a single CS for a limited period of time, around a few days

More than enough time to kill the fucker who tried to defile the king of Britain. She may come back to suck his corpse's flaccid dick in a few days I guess if the command spell lingers after the Master's death.

I still want to be a hero but it’s clear by this point that it is impossible.

I want to marry Seiba and have 10 kids with her.

Read Fate/Stay night

>It literally does. Caster has to use multiple to get Saber to comply after she Rule Breakers her
She's barely able to resist and it explicitly says that its only temporary.

>More than enough time to kill the fucker who tried to defile the king of Britain
She's literally incapacitated trying to resist it I'll just jam it in at that point.

>Sorry?

If Yang had been there to divide Saber's forces into a half-circle formation, she wouldn't have died and failed her country.

EMIYA won't make it to avalon

Half-circle jokes never get old.

This. The Shirou from Last Episode is not Servant EMIYA.

Wanted? That implies I gave up. No Saber I plan to become a hero for her, even if it costs me my life.

"You didn't say no teeth."

Go back to have Tennyson write your poems why don't you

how would kira react if he summoned saber instead of gaining a stand?