Defend this garbage

Defend this garbage

At least better than MHA.

It's fun to watch

I like it.

It's Dragonball Z, but just more of it.

Why not just post this shit in any of the already existing DB threads?

i couldnt even get through z but sorta wanna pick this up how bad is it, the show would probably be decent if it wasnt so drawn out

Caulifla and Kale were pretty hot

Also Android 18 in a tracksuit

Caulfia and kale fags are the equivalent to the szechuan fanbase from rick and morty. That's how reddit you are when you do that.

better than n*ruto

It's mediocre at best, but i gotta admit it's a fun show to watch every week.

Also got some great hype moments, when toei bother to try.

The manga is better.

The anime is pretty much garbage because the power scaling is dumb and the primary new form of it (Blue) comes off as a joke as Goku has to augment it with another technique to get anywhere with it and Vegeta,the vanilla user, gets put down like a bitch. Also it tries way too hard to flesh out each and every single one of the new fodder it makes so things get dragged out for exaustively long times. Plus the animation takes a really long time(3 whole arcs) to get out of garbo tier too.

No, it is legitimatrly terrible. The only reason I watch is because I hang on to the glimmer of hope that it will do something right eventually with the story of dragonball that I love so much.

But it is truly garbage.

I'm pretty sure kefla fags didn't riot McDonalds

Naruto is the best philosophical form of Japanese media. Debate me.

I don't want to nor could I.
I just find it fun because I watch a few episodes every few weeks when I meet up with a friend of mine.
If I were to watch it alone, I would've already dropped it, I believe and I'm a huge DB fan.
And no, I'm not a spic or huehuehue.

What is this, 2009? Get with the times, gramps.

It caused great spic memes

The fact that Dragon Ball Super has no cheesy melodramtic flashbacks every 30 seconds make it automatically better than One Piece, Naruto and Bleach.

Only hue would think there's a difference between a spic and a hue.

>Erased
You won't get away with this, El Grande Padre

it gave us el hermano and other great characters

support your argument

Go back to your maquiladora, Jose

>O MY GREAT PRIEST

It introduced some good characters - Gods, Angels, Zen-Oh, etc. along with other universes to explore
It brought 17 back from the dead
Ultra Instinct is pretty cool

Too bad the rest is absolute shit

Its probably the best anime currently on tv. The ToP arc is on par with Z for the most part.

It gave us one of the best memes of 2017

I suspect one of the Zenoshits will be wiped out. That will make it better.

Anime is an entertainment medium
DBS is entertaining.
Anyone with more than 2 brain cells working can understand this.

Someone make a dbs thread

>I SWEAR I DON'T ENJOY IT