Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

>tfw no one likes GO

I like him

He's unmarketable. Who's supposed to like him? Wrestling fans aren't watching Yugioh anime

His design is fucking garbage.

>went on 2ch
>ARC-V is on its 439th anti-thread
>nips are still talking to this day about how much they hate the show

Also, VRAINS antithreads are catching up to main threads, 20 v 35. Nips just can't be happy it seems.

He's literally shit.

BUY

TRICKSTARS

I honestly can't say anything because I have to watch all the episodes
S-sauce? I don't know how to travel to 2ch.
Actually, don't sauce me, I know that Arc-V failed harder than a black screen but nips are really hardcore when it comes to hatred

>blue angel is 40 times more valuable
god damn that disparity is striking.

is this why one of VRAINS themes is going to be let go of revenge?

I fucking love Spectre's voice. He sounds like Dio without the batshit insane 500 year old vampire part.

its not just the wrestling, its the outfit, the color scheme, his whole head.

>let go of revenge?
Heh, good luck for them because
>nips
>ever letting it go
>the same nips who get triggered at idols getting laid or seiyuss married

Revolver is fucking lame too, I can't believe he is the main rival. His design, his deck,... everything about him is wrong.

Gouki looks cool at least.

why do the pink circles on revolver's mask change sizes

Did the anime get good? Is it finally time to start watching lads?

It's an irony that the idol heroine is carrying the show now. Wonder if they'll resist the Temptation of pushing her aside even knowing she's the most popular character.

this was all foretold

>yugioh
>resisting the temptation of fucking over a girl
Look at Carly, Aki, Yuzu, Serena, Rin, Ruri
Just pray that it doesn't make an entire season with all the (now underrated) characters despised

The bad guys big plan is in motion.

>tfw i like everything about CHAD ONIZUKA

Manjoume really had a big boner for Asuka

That's pretty broad, can you be a little more specific?

What's his fucking problem?

Revenge?

50 moonbucks HAHAHAHA

QUALITY meme

ZeXaL > GX > 5D > ori > Pendulum > vrains

>GX>DM
never

Why the Nips still hate Arc-V so much? Here in the West when they talk about Yugioh, Arc-V is cited as the best spin-off after of 5D, even though it got worse in the end (as happened with 5D).

Because when nips hate, they literally scrap anything good of what they hate and just hate. They don't forgive and they can use even the good points just to hate, they are haters since birth

>hey we need to make revolver and hanoi an actual threat instead of a laughingstock after playmaker humiliated him
>i know, let's have him go against everyone EXCEPT playmaker
sasuga

I miss Reiji.

I miss Nakajima

>GX on the second spot
>including Vrains
>Arc-V over shit
>Not dividing Zexal and Zexal II
Is this bait or true shit taste?

probably because the fandom in the west is primarily composed of autistic subhumans that don't actually watch anime

playmaker at this point is never going to lose, he's going to surpass yusei's record

maybe bishop will beat him.

They thought s1 was a masterpiece then synchro happened. You don't toy with the nips they are unforgiving and brutal.

>Aoifags and Revolverfags completely dominating
>MC not nearly as popular as the fucking rival with near nonexistant screentime

>chesspiece
>doing anything

It took a long time for specter to do anything.

Good.

Then he can match with his nearly invincible shill idol waifu

Revolver at least has cool looking cards and a decent outfit, Yusaku has ugly ass cards with no rhyme or reason to them, his personality sucks, his outfit sucks and his duels aren't fun to watch. They need to fix Yusaku's personality fast since they can't give him a new outfit because how the fuck do you screw up so badly the FEMALE is the most popular character in a Yugioh show?

The ruris were pretty popular back in arc v era, but Aoi has the popular archetype going for her too

She also has a unique personality and design compared to the previous MGs, so i can sort of see why she is so popular

44 cents

>the FEMALE is the most popular character in a Yugioh show?
WHAT HOW?
I haven't watched V-RAINS yet, but I can possibly fathom how this is possible.

Make him pull a Ashita no Joe and then people will like him

Jesus first time on the internet or something? You don't think the anons at Japan do the same stupid shit we do over here and poll spam?

5d's > gx > dm > arc v > vrains > zexal

He posts with BNHA reaction images and types his ALL CAPS sentences in a seperate line for some fucking reason, what the fuck do you think

I got bored with Arc-V when the Synchro arc was airing and stopped watching. Got finished with finally watching GX and about to jump back in. What am I in for?

A boring ride.

Manjoume being Manjoume

Kid who just wants to have fun playing cardgames with his friends is constantly forced to play life or death cardgames with the world at stake untill the joy of his life which is playing cardgames just becomes a job for him and loses his smile.

I meant that I finished GX and jumping back into Arc-V

>Episode 33: 青い涙の天使 – Aoi Namida no Tenshi
>(The Sorrowful Blue Angel)

>Spectre reveals the past!
Spectre commenced a Duel against Blue Angel. He uses his Sun Avalon’s effect to create perfect protection for himself and seal off Blue Angel’s path.

>This week’s Blue Angel: What is the origin of her name?
>Blue Angel is shocked when Spectre tells her that he knows the origin of her name. A book is then presented to her. What is the connection between her name and this book?!

Why the fuck does specter know so much about BA? Why doesn't Aoi know her own origin story? What the fuck is going on and who is gonna win?

>jumping back into Arc-V
I'm so sorry, it doesn't get any better, only worse.

I left off at ep 67, when does it get bad enough to quit?

BUT YOU STILL TAKE THE DAMAGE

He's going to fuck her mind up real good.

Do you like gladiator beasts?

Gladiator Beasts need to fucking die

Why is Konami still making support for this pile of shit

I-I like them.

soon it will be BUY GOUKIS, they are very close to being broken thanks to Needlefiber, with the generic support it's a matter of time

to be fair, they have a lot of potential.

>google blue angel
>results give you a fairy tail book
ez

I only see planes and a few pics of BA.

Don't user it is not worth your time at all.

>Reminder the final act of ARC-V consist in making a FUCKING BABY smile to save the world while having the other whining baby barely win any of his duels through people who are way better than him

Don't. You're better off reading fan fiction after watching the Standard arc.

KEIKAKU DOORI

How could arc-V fuck up sonbadly after such a stellar start?
At some point it felt like I was watching a completely different show?
Was there some executive and/or production issues or did they really just fuck up that hard?

>the Arc-V whining starts again

I guess I'll at least finish the Synchro arc since 5D's is my favorite, then drop it.

How's Zexal? I've seen the dub because I used to work late hours and would get home on Saturday mornings when it aired. I mostly had it on as background noise so I really don't remember a lot about it. Is watching the sub worth it?

>tfw not even all 3 of the other prices combined come even close to what the Blue Angel card costs

It still hurts. I loved the beginning.

Aoi butt and thighs

Mai was canonically a virgin, right?

>How's Zexal?
Very gay in the most literal sense possible.
Thibk of the gayrst yugioh moment you have seen and it is atleast twice as gay as that.
Also it starts out real bad, but it gets better as it goes along.

>Yuma and Astral are the OTP

Blue Angel wins but it was part of Specter's plan.

Everyone with yuma is the OTP

It ends a lot better than it started. However it's a show that cares for its side characters far more than its protagonist. So if you don't care about Yuma early on, you just have to deal with him to get everyone else.

It's also the biggest perpetrator of superpower duels.

Honestly Go and Emma are the only two characters I like so far. I'm neutral on everyone else.

Not a good start but it gets more tolerable and improves in different areas. Overall, it's a pretty fun series.

>Here in the West when they talk about Yugioh, Arc-V is cited as the best spin-off after of 5D
I'm triggered that you think so lowly of us western viewers.

>20 vs 35
That's such a itty bitty number in general though. Seems like the show is a lot more ignored or under the radar than liked or hated.

>How's Zexal?
Like Vrains it politely tells every viewer to go away and stop wasting their time since its worst episodes are at the start. But it's also pretty much the only Yugioh that has a semblance of consistent production values.

It was the last series to have several duels with rewatch value when it comes to integrating the card battles with the characters and plot. Arc-V has like 2 duels worth rewatching and that's literally it.

Yeah doesn’t seem to interest nips that much. Even the recent Nico viewings are going down. Most recent episode had 3700 live views despite respectable ratings. Probably production issues and recaps are hurting reception.

>That time where Green River got harassed

Will Akira take charge at SOL?

>Aoi loses and gets data'd
>Akira gets hulk mad and wrecks Spectre
>gets promoted again as a side benefit

>viewer count going INTO THE DRAINS

Is it time for Dark Blue Angel?

>Blue Angel wins
>Spectre dies then haunts Blue Angel

>50 yen man is hero to the orphans
Harsh, but appropriate.

why does revolver cost more than playmaker? am I missing something?