KuMeYu/YuYuYU/NoWaYu Yuusha no shou

Who's going to save christmas? My bet is for Karin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a3H3g3ge438
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Christmas
too late

Sonoko will have to save the day once again.

Forget about Christmas, we're going to start the new year right with the tragic final episode that this series should have had from the beginning.

poor spelacchio

Sancho will save new years.

>everyone turns into tang

sonoko is a dumb autist

It's 70% chance of Yuuna saving the day and 30% for Tougou. The rest will help. My bet is on a double attack.

Tougou/Yuuna WHEN?

youtube.com/watch?v=a3H3g3ge438

Sonoko is a cute dumb autist!

Everything going to burst into petals. The entirety of Shikoku will become one huge pressed flower panel.

YAY! YOU GOT IT RIGHT!

Why is Aki-sensei such a cold-hearted cunt?

Can I post WaSuYu?

She's pretty much dead inside, user. That's what happens.

Imagine waking up to the sight of that cutie every morning. I wanna marry Sonocchi!

>KuMeYu/YuYuYU/NoWaYu
No WaSuYu allowed.

why would user want to marry a dumb autist?

Are you implying there's a reason why you wouldn't want to marry a cute dumb autist like Sonocchi?

>Family is super rich, set for life
>One of the most influential families in the world
>Amazing body, boobs not oversized like Togo
>Incredibly smart and athletic
>Fun and cheerful personality, but could also just stare at the clouds picking out shapes all day if you wanna relax
>Accomplished novelist
Why WOULDN'T you want to marry this cute autist?

What is she doing wrong? Its one girl dies vs everyone dies, including the girl. What is your great proposal?

Kill the gods, never give up always fight.

One girl dies after everybody forgets her.

>Behaves as if she was 3 years younger

There's nothing wrong with that

Thanks for adding more to the list.

Yuuki Yuuna needs a hug.

How is she so perfect? It's almost not fair.

It's just an act, and the act itself reveals an opposite angle to her, showing that she's much more mature than any of the others.

>family is a bunch of autismos who think dying in front of their daughter is funny
>height keeps switching from average to loli at random
>boobs keep switching from average to almost flat at random
>hair keeps switching from cool blonde to pale vomit at random
>dumb as a bag of bricks outside school topics, can't discuss complex questions such as whether you should leave the toilet seat up or not
>is into gay NTR, so no sex for you mister
>be forced to help the Taisha with their retarded projects because you're now a Nogi
>have to deal with a wild pack of rabid lesbians if you """hurt""" her, aka if you don't accomodate for her autistic whims
>carries around a plush doll like a fucking kindergardener
>carries death flags like they're pocky
>has been in contact with Karin, so probably carries more STDs than you have fingers
Need I continue?

Post full pic faggot

It didn't work. I'm ready for the greatest hand holding of anime history next episode.

Who ready for another ass pull happy ending?

>be forced to help the Taisha with their retarded projects because you're now a Nogi
>have to deal with a wild pack of rabid lesbians if you """hurt""" her, aka if you don't accomodate for her autistic whims
Look at this guy, he doesn't want to be """bullied""" by a bunch of lolis as his vocation in life.

Me

Oh great. You would be such a great military strategist. If you were around during Christ's time the team would have realized they just need to take down the roman empire.

I see no problem with any of those.

If they had guts they would take them down.

Of course they could, but Christians are faggots.

Why did they spin like this?

Amplifying the tsukkomi.

>the team would have realized they just need to take down the roman empire.
"Hold my turban"
-Muhammad, probably

>Marriage about to start.
>The tree is just there.
>Yuuna is about to make the vows.
>Suddenly a flash of long black hair as a mysterious figure leaps onto the stage with a motherfucking steel chair.

Kokubou-kamen will crash the wedding.

Notice that Fuu isn't blushing.

Can someone explain last episode to a brainlet?
Shinkon makes humans the "people of god".
I'm guessing they are to become like shinju's familiars and seen as divine so the outside flame god's won't kill them. Sounds similar to the afterlife in christiandom where everyone ascends with otherworldly bodies and are not human.
Who is attacking now? The outside flame gods? Where they angered because heroes killed all the vertex?

Read NoWaYu.

>reading LNs
I rather eat shit.

Plenty of reasons to be angered by the humans at this point.
>they broke a goddess' mirror
>they stole a goddess' girlfriend
>they aren't fucking dead yet
>they haven't stopped their yuusha shit yet

You should.

Oh, and they also send their warriors to pee outside the barrier. That's just rude.

Those heavenly shits should be thankful for the offering of girl pee.

Then you won't get answers to many of your questions.

Takahiro will ruin Christmas for good when episode 6 turn out to have the worst outcome it could possibly have

>The outside flame gods?
That is like asking if the attackers in Eva are the angels. Of fucking course its the outside flame gods, why would it be the fucking Shinju?

>handles univesity-tier math while in middle school
>dumb

To be fair, the Amazon subs do a shit job at saying which gods the characters are talking about.

What is hilarious is that you can see the moment where the translator went "Oh shit, this is important."

You mean it terms of it being a bad ending or the size of the asspull he's going to use?

Being a bad ending

Imagine if he uses an awful asspull to solve the conflict, and even then it's still a bad ending.

My wife Yuuna is so cute.

I can also handle it and I'm dumb.

What are those things on the floor? One of them looks like a yuri manga.

>Last second
>Yuuna jumps in with a newfound heavenly mode
>Gets immediately slapped to the floor by the more experienced gods

>2,841 Yuuki Yuuna
It is over Yuyuyu is kill

If I saw almost three thousand Yuunas I'd think they're very alive

Baka, it's 2,841+1,764+615 and they only release on May/June.

>2,841 Yuuki Yuunas
What the fuck is BUNBUN doing? Shouldn't he be illustrating KuMeYu?

And +671 that I forgot.

They're busy shitposting and doing requests on /vg/

Does she say gg ez after every game?

Read AllStars 4-koma.

And that is only counting the numbers with the stalker penalty which has been heavily underestimating all boxsets like YuYuYu.

You don't read manga too? Are you illiterate?

I bet hes a burger
>reading is for faggots.jpg

I WANT TO FUCK MS. SHINJYU

For me, it's Tougou.

The best udon yuusha?

Why would Taisha give free sake?

Everyone's going to die a horrible death, a little booze is just being polite at that point.

kirei...

bootiful

WHERE'S MY SUBS? ITS BEEN MORE THAN 24 HOURS

booty full

Inb4 Yuuna succumbs to the curse before the marriage is done

That was pretty fucking lazy, it looks too flat.

Tomiko fucking when? She can stop the wedding!

Now that I think about it, it's probably because they were too embarrassed to face each other after their gay moment, so they both turned around the other way to react to Snok's comment.

If they turned normally, they wouldn't have had to face each other. If anything, they spun around to get a last glance of each other's face, the lesbos.

Isn't the Shinju a conglomerate of gods? Yuuna can't marry all the gods at the same time.

Is that a challenge?

It's probably based on a real photo. Coastal Kagawa really is super flat with some isolated mountains in between.