imgur.com/a/xWwty
imgur.com/a/T7HQL
imgur.com/a/IVH8N
imgur.com/a/pUxyR
imgur.com/a/OlZP9
i.imgur.com/hKrimJd.png
imgur.com/a/gu0Qc
outsidethebeltway.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/pinocchio-nose.jpg
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/4/42/Alice_feeling_happy_calm_quiet_and_waiting_to_meet_bill_as_a_giant.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151119030556
imgur.com/a/E1qww
i.imgur.com/r6sny14.jpg
i.imgur.com/Pwl7rFQ.png
i.imgur.com/piFur0M.jpg
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/a/lWKGK
imgur.com/a/bgzt4
imgur.com/a/4cave)
youtube.com/watch?v=2Bayi6ETui8
imgur.com/a/dsO0U
imgur.com/Xh8Lpt8.png
imgur.com/1mHzbx7.jpg
imgur.com/vXkN0JK.jpg
imgur.com/a/rg264
imgur.com/a/Id5j3
imgur.com/a/jPb9N
i.imgur.com/03oewJn.png
my.mixtape.moe/eahujs.png
my.mixtape.moe/wyuuzr.png
my.mixtape.moe/tmvxif.png
i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
i.imgur.com/XXxU8aW
imgur.com/a/ccxES
i.imgur.com/sgbT6lm.jpg
i.imgur.com/OBFJA9T.jpg
i.imgur.com/LV7uBLH.jpg
i.imgur.com/6LdZvAb.jpg
imgur.com/a/lsD8k)
imgur.com/a/hHBPz).
78.media.tumblr.com/bc0af1a29b9c3182d87a58ae5e46c3e8/tumblr_ot391yjgkB1s2lgx3o2_1280.jpg
imgur.com/a/aHOtW
imgur.com/a/FxrKE
imgur.com/a/yWIhi
imgur.com/a/vfHVo
imgur.com/Jj7JqKU
imgur.com/a/RSJNM
i.imgur.com/dLuIN0z.jpg
i.imgur.com/McuP4g7.png
i.imgur.com/7RnX3ev.jpg
i.imgur.com/0QY6NxL.gif
i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg
i.imgur.com/FRec1sL.jpg
i.imgur.com/5vmByze.jpg
imgur.com/a/nqlfb
itou-memo.deviantart.com/
imgur.com/a/KtBaW
imgur.com/a/lZ9W4
imgur.com/a/0bgyb
imgur.com/a/80oaP
i.imgur.com/5yHOpZU.mp4
imgur.com/a/0aIRV
imgur.com/a/a1oN3
track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
i.imgur.com/jW8N3Ng.jpg
imgur.com/a/Q0urK
imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
imgur.com/a/VR1vV
imgur.com/a/PPNGy
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
imgur.com/a/SXM4d
i.imgur.com/l8LAxwc.jpg
i.imgur.com/GL6IlWs.jpg
imgur.com/a/evApR
imgur.com/a/4vIiN
i.imgur.com/ZT0Ea4Q.png,
i.imgur.com/Zpx4duP.png?1
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2735703
i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=P9VVa9NahSQ
imgur.com/a/rx2lT
imgur.com/a/5fQrM
imgur.com/a/0poBa
imgur.com/mXlzZ4Y
imgur.com/a/V3tmg
imgur.com/a/SPX4q
imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/a/MHPwq
imgur.com/a/Z8BEK
imgur.com/vrSmck5
imgur.com/a/M6G0G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting anything of Tharja in her new Christmas outfit please.
Maybe something together with my SI like under the mistletoe.
Or cuddling with her to keep her warm.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ

Or Tharja wearing this or clothing similar to it.
Glasses included if you want.
imgur.com/a/3I4fH

Or wearing a sweater and pantyhose like this.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2834750

Requesting Chelsea wearing a cute winter outfit, please! Optionally with snowy hair.

Please and thank you!

Since it's Christmas soon, I would like to request Mai Natsume happily opening a present. Something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2707081

Another suggestion is Mai naked with a ribbon wrapped around her body. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2929189

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting something Christmas-y with Rias, please. Like wearing a reindeer horn headband or holding a Christmas wreath.

Or Rias drawing a summoning circle with a smartphone at its center, that'd be cool too.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/9blYZ
-Wrapped in Red ribbons like a present
-Wearing a Christmas sweater and drinking Eggnog
Or anything festive is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Hello everyone, requesting my beloved Ivis.

•Since our anniversary is this weekend it would be nice to have her and my SI together. Possibly like any of the following chibi references.
imgur.com/a/BD0qt

•Having her be the Christmas present itself by being inside the gift box
imgur.com/a/tKmGs

•Or something a bit more daring where she's wrapped in just ribbons. Though thighhighs and elbow gloves would be a nice touch too.
imgur.com/a/S83cx

Of course, anything cute, cutelewd or Christmas related of Ivis is welcomed and it's fine to have her wear something different if you ever find her original outfit difficult to draw.
Ivis' Wardrobe and SI reference: imgur.com/a/4FpVO

Thank you to whoever does this request and hope everyone has a Happy Holiday!

Requesting Hakodate Omiko in Christmas attire opening up presents on Christmas morning. She could be dressed up as Santa like in pic related or being wearing nice and comfy clothing like a Christmas sweater.
Anything else is also fine as long as its Christmas related!

Requesting Natsume in one of the following ideas

- tangled up in Christmas lights similar to this imgur.com/8slaL4h
- in GBF Clarisse's Christmas outfit imgur.com/a/2wmqt
- swimming in a Christmas swimsuit while wearing a Santa hat i.imgur.com/LxmZJjv.jpg
- holding up a wreath covering her lewdbits

Anything else Christmas related is cool as well

Merry Christmas everyone! Requesting Maka. If you'd like a suggestion, anything cute and Christmasy with her in a Santa costume. Maybe smugly sitting cross legged on a bag of toys or presenting one to the viewer?

Although if this doesn't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting my lovely Inori enjoying new years.

Alternatively, something cute/cutelewd in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Merry Christmas Weekend, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu wearing any of the four new Christmas outfits of the seasonal Fire Emblem Heroes characters! Maybe with my SI in Robin's if possible. imgur.com/a/xMq9B
Or as Santa Alter from Fate/Grand Order: imgur.com/a/UuACB

Alternately, her wearing any of these Christmas designs (or one of your own!), doing anything relevant to the season, such as baking cookies, wrapping or unwrapping presents, decorating the tree, giving or receiving a gift, singing carols, having a romantic moment with my SI, etc. imgur.com/a/wT3Br

It would also be lovely to see her in a winter coat and making a snow angel! Normal or chibi would both be welcome.

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or perhaps simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things, and an adult Hina (age 26-27) is also always appreciated. Here's my SI reference if needed for anything: imgur.com/a/1uJ9E
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Shion happily eating fried chicken and/or her wearing her Chirstmas party dress: imgur.com/a/ZPhka
I would also be fine with Shion wearing this Santa outfit from Senran Kagura new link: imgur.com/a/O3kPX
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits):imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Dear Santa. I've been a good user this year. All I want for Christmas is to see my darling Hanako opening a Christmas present.

t: user

Requesting my beloved Celica A. Mercury
Any of the following would be nice
-Celebrating our anniversary
-Doing christmassy things
-Wearing a fluffy pink bathrobe
But anything else cute is also ok!
Thanks and have a nice weekend and christmas

Requesting Rin looking unimpressed by user's shoddy job of wrapping her gifts.

Requesting Aigis in Futaba's Christmas outfit from Persona 5 imgur.com/a/xWwty
In Djeeta's Holly Jolly Santa outfit from GranBlue imgur.com/a/T7HQL
Cosplaying as Es from Blazblue imgur.com/a/IVH8N
Dressed as Altera the Sun[Ta] from Fate Grand Order imgur.com/a/pUxyR
This manga panel with her imgur.com/a/OlZP9 ,but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

And everyone have a Merry Christmas

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono in any of the following:

-Being cute and happy
-Dressing or undressing
-Wearing winter clothing
-Peeking out of a giant Christmas stocking
-POV shot of her wanting a kiss
-Lying in bed and looking at the viewer (something POV if possible)
-Dressed as Marivel from Wild ARMS 2: i.imgur.com/hKrimJd.png

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Posting for Kobori user
Requesting my Kobori dressed as Santa, handing the viewer a wrapped gift.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine, as well.

Requesting Mai wearing a Christmas costume making a v-sign with a smile or standing around with her hands on her hips while looking at the viewer
Alternatively Mai feeding the viewer a slice of cake while displaying a tsundere expression with a Christmas tree behind her

Anything else cute or cool is appreciated. Thank you and have a great Christmas weekend.

Requesting Hisui wearing Santa outfit.

Anchoring:

Requesting my precious Momo wearing the Free Planets Star Fleet uniform, optionally assuming a dramatic pose when giving an firing order, please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/gu0Qc

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce as a Christmas elf wrapping a present.
Another idea could be a POV of her looking expectantly under some mistletoe.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all have a great weekend and a merry Christmas!

I'd like to joint request Nozomi and Yukio. Yukio as a tiny conscience and Nozomi as Pinocchio. Yukio would be sitting on Nozomi's grown nose.

Pose similar to this: outsidethebeltway.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/pinocchio-nose.jpg

-Nozomi taking care of me as I recover from a fever would be really appreciated.

-Nozomi going through this scene from Alice in Wonderland: vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/4/42/Alice_feeling_happy_calm_quiet_and_waiting_to_meet_bill_as_a_giant.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151119030556

Anything else with Nozomi that's cute, non-lewd, butt related, fairy tale related, and/or with me is really appreciated.

Stay warm and in good health everyone!

SI Reference: imgur.com/a/E1qww

Requesting something like this with my wife Yuuna please. Preferably with a golden ring: i.imgur.com/r6sny14.jpg
Maybe wearing her Santa costume: i.imgur.com/Pwl7rFQ.png
but anything loveydovey and Christmas-y would be appreciated.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune using her tails to play with a kecleon, getting her tails brushed, or having user massage her feet. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting my wife, Kyouko Machi, dressed in a comfy coat, akin to one of these: i.imgur.com/piFur0M.jpg
Anything else that's cute and tasteful is A-ok with me as well.

Requesting Taiga dresses in a Santa outfit about to had out a gift, or maybe saying that she's happy with just me for Christmas, please.
Or Taiga getting a bit too drunk off of some eggnog, and maybe staying warm under a kotatsu.
Or Birdyfag's great idea of Birdy and Taiga hanging out at a cafe and having coffee and sweets, or sparring.
Cafe ref: imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref: imgur.com/a/lWKGK
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting my beloved Tsubaki:

- wearing a reindeer nose and trying her best to get me to notice (via various cute faces)
- wearing mistletoe instead of her tsubaki and asking for a kiss (tsubaki are the flowers she wears)
- a little Tsubaki popping out of a christmas present underneath the tree (tiny tsubaki ref: imgur.com/a/4cave)
- amongst the lights and snow with a beautiful smile
- preparing Christmas dinner

or just listen to this and draw whatever cute idea comes to mind youtube.com/watch?v=2Bayi6ETui8

As always, anything adorable and festive is more than appreciated! Thank you so much for considering, and please have a nice and cozy holiday.

Requesting Natsuki under a mistletoe, blushing heavily.

If that's not too interesting, here's a few other other things I'd like to see:imgur.com/a/dsO0U

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

It's Christmas time, so I'm kindly requesting my beloved Makoto and our lovely daughter Noriko decorating the Christmas tree, or unwrapping presents together, please.
Noriko reference: imgur.com/Xh8Lpt8.png
Alternatively, requesting Makoto wearing one of these cheesy reindeer pattern Christmas sweaters:
imgur.com/1mHzbx7.jpg
imgur.com/vXkN0JK.jpg

But anything cute and Christmas related would be much appreciated.

Thank you for considering, and Merry Christmas!

Request Erza please!

I'd like to see her decorating a Christmas tree please, or POV kissing underneath a mistletoe. Anything else that's Christmas related is also fine.

Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Requesting Tsukinose Vignette April wearing one of these santa-themed outfits, please! imgur.com/a/rg264
Or chibi/loli version of her wearing one of these santa-themed outfits: imgur.com/a/Id5j3

Alternatively, Vigne sleeping and/or keeping warm under a kotatsu table. Example like this: imgur.com/a/jPb9N
or her cooking while wearing an apron and a head scarf.

Or if none of these strikes your fancy, anything else with her will be more than welcome and highly appreciated.

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing a cute Santa dress please?

i.imgur.com/03oewJn.png

Or maybe eating a cheeseburger with a milkshake

my.mixtape.moe/eahujs.png

I would also love to see her acting very triumphant, like if she just won, or accomplished something important.

my.mixtape.moe/wyuuzr.png
my.mixtape.moe/tmvxif.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Mistletoe kisses/eating cake with SI. Please, thank you and happy holidays!

Christmas is almost here! I'd like to request my darling Amakusa Shino excitedly unwrapping presents, but anything else nice is fine too.

Requesting Minatsu wearing the cute Christmas themed bear outfit Nico is wearing. Alternatively wearing the sailor outfit on the bottom with or without the skirt part.
Anything else is fine too, thanks and good night.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing Terry Bogard's Power geyser or Rock Howard's victory pose with the wings.

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
Victory: i.imgur.com/XXxU8aW

Alternatively requesting Mimi dressed as the female Sightseer from Pokemon S/M, please! If you could draw her accompanied by a cute shiny Corsola as well, that'd be swell!

Refs: imgur.com/a/ccxES

Or Mimi wearing an outfit like this pic here as thought it were her clothes modified with some thighboots!

Ref: i.imgur.com/sgbT6lm.jpg

Requesting Nozomi wearing a Santa outfit or doing anything else that's Christmassy like opening a present.

Alternatively, requesting Nozomi opening up a bottle of champagne for New Years and getting surprised by the cork popping.

Anything else cute and/or seasonal you might have in mind is much appreciated, though. Thank you in advance, and Merry Christmas!

Hey there WWD
Requesting Sayaka cheering me on.

Anything else cute is a-okay as well, thanks and enjoy the holidays

Requesting Nanako opening presents with cute bed hair. Or whatever else thats cute and has her smiling.

She's officially 13 now too so if you'd like to draw her older, that's also more than fine.

Requesting my waifu in a festive red dress or a sexy santa outfit.

In non-seasonal things:
-Alternatively, and horribly out of season, dressed and making the same expression and pose as Nagatoro
i.imgur.com/OBFJA9T.jpg
-Or just her tying up her hair like Kay is i.imgur.com/LV7uBLH.jpg

Joint request: Neptune doing Purple Heart's braids on BB (). Pose ref: i.imgur.com/6LdZvAb.jpg

Requesting Maki cutely tied in ribbons, telling user to open his Christmas present.

Thank you, and have a nice xmas weekend.

Hello drawfriends
I want to request my lovely Ikishima in a wedding dress.
Happy holidays.

Hello WWD! I'd like to request my shining blue star, Karamatsu, please.

-In a cute ugly Christmas sweater, feel free to go nuts with the design! Nothing too crude, but he does love his puns.

-By a Christmassy fireplace, with hot chocolate, looking inviting (Santa outfit please imgur.com/a/lsD8k)

-Singing Christmas songs to himself while making decorations (I feel like he'd really love the holiday)

-On the flipside, I love the silliness that is his recent alter ego, Summer Kamen (imgur.com/a/hHBPz). He makes me laugh.

-Doing something artsy with SI - designing something together (she draws while he sews) together they make something painful--I mean amazing! You can combine this with the decoration/ugly sweater ones if you like.

-SI in the arms of him in his Ultra Magical Girl form (78.media.tumblr.com/bc0af1a29b9c3182d87a58ae5e46c3e8/tumblr_ot391yjgkB1s2lgx3o2_1280.jpg reminder: he's not a genderbend, just crossdressing and looking fantastic) or just that design in general, being all gorgeous and protective.

-Anything encouraging, since I've got a lot of work to do ... hugs are always good. Or something where he's taking care of the viewer, since I get cold and sick easily ...

Or anything else cute/cutelewd/fluffy/romantic would be wonderful too - if it's sweet and sappy you know I'll love it!
On-model is appreciated, but off-model is fine as long as he still has a "marshmallow body" (nothing too angular/bishounen). Something like this is nice: imgur.com/a/aHOtW

SI ref: imgur.com/a/FxrKE

Thanks a bunch in advance and I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

(Sorry, last thread I hadn't refreshed)

Requesting Yuuko in Hifumi's outfit from Kirara Fantasia.

Dressed up as a Christmas angel.
Or a from below angle of her in a sexy Santa dress.

Anything else in the spirit of the holidays is fine as well, too. Thanks.

>Sabrina and Chris
Excellent image.

I'd like to request Makise Kurisu striking a pose in her kurisumasu similar to imgur.com/a/yWIhi with a smug look on her face saying “Merry Kurisumasu~”

If you're looking for other suggestions:

- Staying warm during a winter night as a catgirl.

- Wearing an operator outfit similar to: imgur.com/a/vfHVo while holding an F2000 or a P90. Gas mask and other weapons are optional.

- Hugging user in a pose similar to: imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a sad expression on her face.

- Wearing underwear similar to: imgur.com/a/RSJNM with your choice of kaomoji on it. She could be embarrassed, coy, or prideful about it.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd is also acceptable.

Requesting Hyun-ae offering me lap pillow

or Hyun-ae watching sunset on a beach

or Hyun-ae at spaceport wearing spacesuit

Or Hyun-ae as a mummy

Requesting something with my Frederica Sawyer and a mistletoe.
Could be something simple and cute like a kiss invitation, or something more racy, if you feel like it, some images for inspiration:
i.imgur.com/dLuIN0z.jpg
i.imgur.com/McuP4g7.png
i.imgur.com/7RnX3ev.jpg

Optionally a version of this Bkub image with her:
i.imgur.com/0QY6NxL.gif
(just one frame is fine).

I'm always fine with other cute, cool or nice images, chibis, cartoon stylizations, etc.
I'm also ok with sexy pinups and lewd images, or cutelewd, if you have ideas, just ask me.

References: i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg

Merry Christmas!

You have some of the sweetest commissions. Your waifu is also really cute.

Merry Christmas, everyone! Or Happy Holidays!

Requesting Bianca blushing as she holds mistletoe above her head. Or a two panel comic, where in the first panel she steals cookies from a plate labelled "For Santa" and the second panel is just an opened gift box with a chunk of coal in it.

Otherwise, anything cute is okay with me. Thank you, and have very merry weekend.

Requesting Natsuru either:

- Wearing her winter clothing ( see ref ) hugging user/ SI for warmth

- Wearing a Christmas hat, wrapping presents

- Dressed in a micro-bikini holding a cake ( it's my birthday in a few days)

Anything else cute/lewd or christmas/birthday related is also appreciated, thanks and have a good Christmas.

T-thank you.

Who did you commission for that picture? I also want one like that.

>not keeping waifu commissions private SFW or not

Requesting.
Ideas: Chibi Aichi in a holiday stocking, oversized Christmas sweater, building a snowpuppy, little mistletoe hanging from his ahoge, walking outside in the snowy streets, his cute smile
Have a good holiday.

Happy holidays everyone!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari wearing a santa hat with a santa sweater dress like this one i.imgur.com/FRec1sL.jpg (embed)

Though, if you would prefer not christmas related, how about Akari wearing only a pareo i.imgur.com/5vmByze.jpg (embed)

And, if you would prefer nothing season related, I was thinking of requesting a Xenoblade chronicles 2 version of Akari as a blade who would use her Oar as a weapon.

Please and thank you very much if you pick up any of those request!

Requesting Chaton in a sling bikini or some sort of Winter outfit.

Requesting a chibi Kagura wearing an angel outfit and sat atop a Christmas tree, please! Or maybe wearing a star outfit, or holding up a star.

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

I would like to request my Dragon. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting things in mind, I would love to see them.

--Covering her privates with mistletoes
--Laying down on the bed with sleepy eyes and wearing a babydoll and looking at the viewer
--Closing her wings around herself, and wrapped up in christmas lights with a shiny star on her horn (she's a christmas tree!)

Thank you very much and have a nice christmas!

Requesting Hibiki decorating a Christmas tree.

Dear WWD,

I'd like to request anything heartwarming for our 6th anniversary on the 25th like cheering me up since I'll have to work on the 24th. I'd appreciate it as long I can see her heartwarming smile.

I'm also sorry for not fulfilling my trades and haven't drawn anything this year, I'm tired and beaten because of work. I'll make it up to you someday

Requesting Cynthia from Pokemon, please. I'd like to ask for Christmas themed and/or something cute with Cynthia and our daughter, Verity:
imgur.com/a/nqlfb
Please, and thank you.

itou-memo.deviantart.com/

Requesting Haruhi building a celestial out of snow, or wearing Kon's armor from kirara fantasy imgur.com/a/KtBaW or a wedding dress.
Other ideas I'd love to see done

Thanks Sawyer user.

I don't see why, making art is a job, and part of being an artist is that people see your art and want to pay for your services.

I respect artists too much to tell them they can't show the world the art they worked hard on, as that work leads to more work opportunities for them.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her putting on her makeup before a date, or dancing with Fuuka and/or Aigis, or wearing a red scarf together with user in the snow, while blushing.

Or, since the holidays are in full swing, Mitsuru wearing an ugly Christmas sweater.

Of course, these are just some ideas; I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Hello everyone, i'd like to request my beloved Haqua! As Christmas grows close, i'd love to see something related. Anything from her wearing warm clothing, baking, wearing a Santa outfit, opening gifts, making snow angels, etc. would be greatly appreciated. Alternatively, on the flip side of things that don't have to do with the season, i'd love to see her dressed in a nice maid outfit. Of course, anything else is fine as well. Thanks, and I hope everyone has a happy holiday!

I'm requesting Yukiho celebrating her birthday, which is today, please!
Thanks in advance

Requesting my love Yuu getting ready for Christmas by packing in multiple layers of Christmas sweaters and scarves on herself, or the adorable dragon Yuu in this picture ( imgur.com/a/lZ9W4 ) wearing a cozy Santa hat or hugging a candy cane.

Anything else cute, cozy, and/or Christmas related is also warmly welcome!

Requesting Shinjiro in gifted leader Chroms outfit: my.mixtape.moe/femane.jpg ; as a shota opening presents: imgur.com/a/0bgyb ; or looking surprised with a lipstick stain on his cheek. Anything otherwise festive or badass is also appreciated, as well as anything romantic: imgur.com/a/80oaP
Thanks and take it easy; happy Christmas.

Posting mostly as anchor
I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan getting flustered while puts a mistletoe above the bed.

As alternative, a chibi version of her jumping up of a box to the viewer would be so adorable.

And if you just want to practise drawing her in another outfit I will not be only ok if not also I will be happy with that.

Thanks in advance! Hope you all enjoy these days.

Seasons Greetings!
Requesting my lovely Deed in ivurishu's outfit holding mistletoe above her with a smug look/about to kiss i.imgur.com/5yHOpZU.mp4
Else anything reasonably cute, comfy or not too lewd in these outfits: imgur.com/a/0aIRV

Enjoy your holidays!
More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Anchoring

I'd like to humbly request a third-person view of Rikka sitting on my lap, either drinking tea or reaching up to touch my (offscreen) face.

Or alternatively, anything she might inspire you for - cute, smug, dignified, lewd, or a combination of those. If you have any ideas you'd like to suggest, I'd be more than glad to hear them.
This is her personal BGM, in case it offers inspiration: track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg

Thank you in advance, in case you decide to pick this up, and I hope you have fun. Above all, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and happy holidays, spent doing what you love.

user no, please don't. I'm not drawing anything for you. I'm so sorry I gave you hope. I never intended to make you think it was going to be a delivery within the weekend.

Oh okay. No worries, have a wonderful weekend.

Can some-one draw Shiho Nishizumi but with short, fluffy tomboy hair, perhaps in sports attire?

Maybe if I ever get confidence back I'll do what I had in mind. I'll try and draw her some day.

Kindly requesting Colette happily appreciating her wedding ring (a lovely gold band)
Or something cute of her wearing a sweaterdress.
Alternatively, her similar to this i.imgur.com/jW8N3Ng.jpg

Requesting Eikichi holding up a mistletoe above his head, saying "Now you gotta kiss me, user-chan!"
Anything else festive is great as well

Requesting Himari in a cute fall/winter outfit, a few here imgur.com/a/Q0urK or:
- Anything happy for her birthday on the 21st!
- Cute, cosy Christmas stuff or mistletoe shenanigans.
- Eating sweets/drinking something warm.

Lots of other ideas: imgur.com/a/7ZSJs imgur.com/a/VR1vV
Anything else tasteful is always welcomed; cool, cute, whatever.
Christmas outfits imgur.com/a/PPNGy
Extra refs for her and even more ideas at the bottom: imgur.com/a/yw4sK

I hope you do! Take your time, have fun, and please enjoy drawing.

Requesting something cute.
imgur.com/a/SXM4d

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing a tight Christmas themed china dress posed with her hands resting on top of her breasts like the reference below.
>Christmas Chinadress: i.imgur.com/l8LAxwc.jpg
>Pose: i.imgur.com/GL6IlWs.jpg

Requesting Urabe Mikoto with any of these ideas:
- wearing her trench coat except she's a cute loli so it's hilariously oversized: imgur.com/a/evApR
- sipping from a mug while wearing a tacky holiday cat sweater and cat paw mittens: imgur.com/a/4vIiN
- playing a harp in an angelic outfit

>Avatarfagging

requesting my husbando mariya shidou.

Requesting kurome receiving a birthday gift and smiling.

Or kurome being embarrassed while wearing a santa bikini

Or kurome wearing the same outfit as in i.imgur.com/ZT0Ea4Q.png, in a cute pose.

Or Kurome dressed in a kimono with a wataboshi ( i.imgur.com/Zpx4duP.png?1 ) smiling at the viewer.

Or a PoV of Kurome wearing just slightly lewd underwear, pushing me (the viewer) down on a bed, like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2735703 .

Or Kurome wearing the same uniform as in ( i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg ), with a pocky in her mouth inviting me to eat it with her.

your wife is very cute, i hope you enjoy this and have a good xmas

very awesome

Requesting Ran being drunk

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga playing in a box of packing peanuts.
youtube.com/watch?v=P9VVa9NahSQ

Or drawn in the style of an ARMS character.
imgur.com/a/rx2lT
Or Himiko dressed as a nun/nurse, can include needles.
imgur.com/a/5fQrM

Other Himiko refs - imgur.com/a/0poBa

Requesting Kuon

-Dressed up in a one-piece swimsuit and surfing
-Snowboarding down a mountain with a comfy looking snow gear on
-Sitting down on a bench eating a sweet potato in an autumn park with her tail holding a drink
-Sunbathing out in her swimsuit out on her porch
-Doing any kind of silly or sexy pose you can think of in her swimsuit or naked
-Wearing a costume of Claire or Nel from Star Ocean 3 for while her tail holds a dagger or two
-In a Santa outfit with three stockings hanging off her tail and with her opening a bag of presents to put them underneath a Christmas Tree

This is her swimsuit imgur.com/mXlzZ4Y
Claire and Nel imgur.com/a/V3tmg

Requesting Birdy in one of these or similar Christmas dress's
Dress ref imgur.com/a/SPX4q
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90

-Family photo with the three girls being a mix of rowdy, obedient and pouty can be Christmas related if you are feeling up to it. imgur.com/a/MHPwq

-Snu-snu face imgur.com/a/Z8BEK

-At her desk playing with a plush of SI imgur.com/vrSmck5

-Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref, or casually sparing in the ring.
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK
-Or anything involving a dynamic/heroic pose.
imgur.com/a/M6G0G
And Merry Christmas to everyone.

Requesting my dear Ion, wearing antlers on a headband or a hood would be great, but anything warm and cute is ok.

Also since my birthday at the end of the month is approaching, anything related would be fantastic, maybe he could be decorating a cake, offering a present to the viewer or something like that.

requesting irisu as a kid with winter clothing on, preparing snowballs with small rocks in them. someone out of frame telling her "No, start over" or "You can't do that" would also be nice.