Why is this not anime yet?

Why is this not anime yet?

Faraway paladin + Amber Sword deserve their own anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/the-amber-sword/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's this about?

Well the very premise for the story is that the MC is reincarnated into ruined empire and is being raised by three undead
I'd rather not spoil it, and you can find the epubs online too despite it being licensed, it's one of the better LN's out there

While I did name amber sword, it's not exactly the same sort of story, nor do they have the same sort of story telling

I've been reading Infinite Dendrogram and really enjoying it and lamenting the fact that the next volume will only be next year so I would be happy to try out The Faraway Paladin.

Would you mind giving me a short description of Amber Sword too? Or that would be too hard without spoiling anything?

The Amber Sword is Chinese so I don't know what you're expecting.
Faraway Paladin recently got a manga adaptation, translations never.

Lets see, I'm giving you NU link and my own summary
novelupdates.com/series/the-amber-sword/

Basically the MC is player, that gets entrapped in the game world as character of non-importance, decades prior to the events of the game he played. Lots of game elements that felt really iffy to me, and it got quite boring around V 3 (too much game elements and minor side characters of minor importance, however I've read from other people that it should pick after V4 again so I'm sort of waiting for the V4 translations to pick to start reading it again

I suppose I was vague enough, you should try to find out

But even if you dislike the amber sword, you should try out the Faraway paladin

I'm ging for both don't worry, and thank you!

Alright, you should find volumes 1,2,3 from vn-meido, just google faraway paladin epub, NU only has few chapters due to it being licensed

>religion isn't getting bashed/church isn't the bad guy
doubt it nips would like it, the heathen scum

More like a pantheon, several gods were every one gets to choose which one to serve, the more serious the promise the person does, the more power he's granted. It's a fine novel dare I say so.

>Stagnate was a girl all along
you better tap that raven ass will

That fucking confession. "I'll make an echo in the future so you we can have babies".

Then Gracefeel cockblocks him, had me laughing for a good while.
desu i'm glad both are in love with him,
that whole menel thing was giving me some trap vibes and i don't wanna see william splitting the poor lad in 2.

Menel has a love interest now though. I'm fine with how Faraway Paladin hasn't had much in terms of romance because it's so much better than MCs having twenty girls all over them.

I feel ya there user, it's rare nowadays to find anything in the isekai verse that doesn't has a harem bolted into it.

They're also all on nyaa I think,

>vn-meido

Please.

I could have sworn the manga was translated where is it?

Amber Sword is too Chink and has too much copyright infringement

I want WMW to get an anime but won't for the same reason (that and it's already finished)

>Faraway Paladin recently got a manga adaptation
well that's hopeful

unlike Kenkyo which doesn't even have an LN

>leaking the name in the image
We don't talk about that here.

Vol 5 when?

for Chinkshit I want Legend's of the Sun Knight to be animated

January apparently, I can't get an exact date