Boruto

How much of a Gangsta, Ao is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_k-Ja0q3E64
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey Ratface answer my question slut, whos vagina is tastier Sumire or Sarada's?

I did on the original thread, just had to find a sarada pic in my grill folder, hehe

Where the fuck is the new chapter at???

What's your final verdict?

Merry Christmas to you too, Ao. Wouldn't you put that gun away even for these two adorable lolis?

Are we getting a christmas boruto episode?

Sarada > Wasabi > Sumire > Chouchou > Namida

All girls are good!

Semen demons. I hope Ikemoto slutifies them all.

From left to right: Best, great, meh, ugly bitch, eats too much.

Bet he's gonna wish he killed Boruto back then

Except from the part where you somehow ended writing Sarada where Sumire should be, pretty good user!

Agree.

and boys

Sarada = Wasabi = ChouChou > Sumire > Namida

I like them all though

Is there any way for me to get you arrested so you stop posting?

Sumire is pretty boring aside from Nue. I find Wasabi much more interesting.

I'm sure he'll wish he did a lot of things differently soon.

For now, manga Sumire seems pretty interesting. And her edgy self was fucking great.

Based Ao bullying little kids shortly before attempting to kill them.

Reminder that Boruto and The Last are all a dream

>And her edgy self was fucking great
And that was over 30 episodes ago. The honeymoon has long since ended.

try asking the hokagay

Uchihas after awakening MS

Itachi: Killed his entire clan

Obito: Started the greatest war in history

Sasuke: Tried to kill his best and only friend multiple times and all the people that cared about him without a clear reason each time

Shisui: Killed himself instead of just using his MS against Danzo or the head of the Uchiha Clan

Madara: Tried to kill his best and only friend and went edgy for no reason after finally getting the peace he always wanted

Predictions for Sarada anyone?

>is that a ninja?

>HES GOT A GUN!!

Over 20, but still, we know that she will become great again once she drops the hawawa shit.

Killing ChoCho and wearing her face as a mask so she can pretend Choji is her dad.

>be ao
>be assigned to coordinating the allied shinobi forces
>be blown up by a juubi nuke from kilometers away
>manage to escape with everyone else at the last moment by using mabui's teleport jutsu
>it's risky though but you all make it
>madara and obito are defeated
>there is a great celebration
>you're back at kirigakure now, the war is over
>mei has completely calmed down and chojuro has finally learned to appreciate your wisdom
>life is great
>what's that
>you open your eyes
>you're in a pool of dried blood surrounded by body parts
>you start to recognize them as your vision focuses
>shikaku
>inoichi
>mabui
>they didn't make it after all
>their mutilated corpses surround you
>and what's more
>you look to see your own shredded arm and leg
>in fact you can only see out of one eye
>and your arm and leg cut off in a rough bloody stump
>completely traumatized you pass out from blood loss
>and awaken in a field hospital

Ao... had a hard life

>war... war has changed

Where does the machine gun and/or sex come in

>naruto not even on the top 30 of best selling franchises
It's over

Glad to see you're back, see you again next week.

what the hell is kakashi doing

Sarada's ego will keep getting bigger and bigger. She's going to be sure that everyone will acknowledge her and her 'efforts'. In the end, she will become so full of herself that she won't be able to see that she's hurting other people with her self-centered actions. No one will acknowledge her, and they will seek Boruto's help, who is still somehow siding with Sarada because he doesn't want to abandon her, being the kind person he is. Sarada's resentment against Boruto will increase to the point where she snaps and blames everything bad that happens to her on him, when Boruto was only trying to help her. She will become completely tyrannical and will collude with Kawaki's group to weaken Konoha's government. With Kawaki's help she will end the ninja era that rejected her.

Madara

That's dumb. You're dumb.

Making sure sasuke's body is healthy

Sasuke

Is it okay to watch the Boruto anime if I have never seen Naruto (except maybe like 2 random episodes because my brother used to watch it).

Did he even lose that byakugan

no

They make an effort to explain things like chakra and the sharingan for people that are new so I think it would be fine.

Yes

Probably.

Why do you think she wasn't fighting at Boruto's side in the flashforward user? Because she was busy sending Naruto to another dimension with her corrupt sharingan. She's the evil mastermind that will plan to destroy Konoha.

She's probably trying to find naruto. Plus it was said to take the beginning lightly because it will change and probably get retconned.

not to mention that by that point she'll probably be pregnant with kawaki's child

Friendly reminder that to become like her idol Sarada must be left an orphan. So chop, chop Sauce and Pinkshit.

Can pinkshit die first

I won't let Sakura die until she drops a male baby out of her vagina.

Destruction of her hometown and way of life by Kawaki and Boruto when she is away on a mission
She will be very justified in her awakening of her MS,

The screenshot doens't prove anything. Lets be honest who would honestly care about Sakura? No one

Pfft. If she doesn't have her MS by then she deserves to have her life destroyed anyway.

Doesn't that mean to become like Sasuke Boruto has to lose his parents too? And grandparents? And aunt? Oh well. At least he gets to keep Himawari.

Bonus points considering that Sasuke is imposing the dynamic he had with his brother on the relationship he has with his daughter. Sarada will probably kill her father out of misinformation in regards to whom destroyed Kohona, just like what Sasuke did to Itachi

I can't believe we went into this direction.

Do we really need Sakura wasting chapters in this manga? Can't we just do what kishimoto did and ignore her until the end? That's worse. Giving Sakura a dead like Jiraiya or Itachi's would be giving her too much.

What.
Sarada does not deserve to have her life destroyed

Find Naruto, I bet she was double checking that he was fucking gone. Also, that scar in Boruto's face? That was totally made by Sarada when she snapped.
Probably.
That was an example of how shitty she can become when she thinks someone betrayed her. Years of raising her as a single parent? Fuck it, you are not my mother! Cunt.

Not funny or clever. This Sakura is so damn forced.

They've been hinting at this direction for a bit now

>At least he gets to keep Himawari.

I'd rather she become a mind controlled enemy that Boruto can't fight against

youtube.com/watch?v=_k-Ja0q3E64

(Inuyasha's Kohaku is another good example)

Is manga Hawawa the edgy BUT friendly version of Sumire? so perfect for bed

I know she is. Nobody likes her but she keeps showing up. She's like a bad rash.

The hate is forced. Do something else with your posts.

Desu, with all these reveals of new technology, Boruto probably going to go full Mad Max when the Shinobi system is destroyed

>Kote
>Katasuke
>Denki
>Kaminarimon company

This isn't something unexpected

Fucking this. Also sasuke deserves a slow, painful death, preferably by castration.

I'm torn between if I like you or find you annoying. However you agree Madara is best boy, and Sakura is shit. Can we agree Lord second is best hokage.

Death list time:
Sasuke
Naruto
Snek
Kakshei
Konohamaru
Oro in act of self sacrifice

Just ignore it

Naruto should have killed Sasuke, but I really like this regretful & emotionally dead sasuke we have now

the question was what she will do, not how she will awaken MS

She will get a psychotic love crush on Boruto and try to kill Sumire or whatever girl Boruto is banging and/or interested in.

She will be the first known Uchiha with a MS and we all know japs are into yanderes nowadays and Sarada is the best character for that.

I feel really bad for Yamato. He has to spend 24/7 with the guy who kidnapped him and used him for awful experiments and doesn't get any kind of punishment for it.

Go away

Sauce deserves snuggles. Also if he dies by castration he cannot make more uchihas

Sakura should die

I don't particularly hate her but if Nardo and Saske go so should Sakura

All of Team 7 should kick the bucket, so that means Kakashi, too.

thats the idea you retard

>Sauce deserves snuggles. Also if he dies by castration he cannot make more uchihas
Good, all Uchihashits should fucking die already.

Yes.

I agree with you, but death by castration is too soft. Like dying from exposure with a broken back/blindness in the wasteland he helped create, or after being raped by the eldritch abomination that Sarada sold herself to gain enough power to defeat him, all the while being called out for his amazing parenting by Sarada, or both. I prefer both

I feel like Kakashi is the one character that should survive through it all, his death could be amazing too though.

same two images in a row

wtf

More Kakashi suffering is always good. He's my favorite character.

What would Sasuke have done if the roles were reversed and Naruto was the one leaving the village and joining Akatsuki or some shit?

Naruto had 10x more reasons to leave that shithole.
Everyone was disgusted just by looking at him while Sasuke had every girl having seizures and getting wet just by looking at him.

I like you

Hopefully we get an flashback episode of Sumire's past showing her and her mother.

I wonder if that AU Naruto that the Boruto guy was talking about involved this.

damn nardo looks good in that cloak

>What would Sasuke have done if the roles were reversed and Naruto was the one leaving the village and joining Akatsuki or some shit?
Probs nothing desu

nobody would have cared

I always thought that if this wasn't a shonen and a more adult manga, Naruto and Sasuke would still be best friends but would have conspired to destroy Konoha.

Now that I think about it Konoha was such a shit place, shit society and shit politicians. Everyone started loving Naruto just when he got strong, probably out of fear and not really out of respect like they make it out to be.

>What would Sasuke have done if the roles were reversed and Naruto was the one leaving the village and joining Akatsuki or some shit?
Sasuke would've fought to get him back because spirit brothers connected by destiny and whatnot.

Meanwhile Sakura would have done nothing and probably would have encouraged Sasuke to kill him.

I like you too. But the real question here is: will Koadchi actually have the guts to go through such a brutal death for Sasuke? Especially if Sarada is the one to kill him?

what? explain

We need more pics of the Salad hugging a dead Nardo genre.

I want to fuck Himawari

Reminder that according to the japanese mythology, Sumire's Gozu Tennou is supposed to become "a deity of justice, a deity who ascertained the truth (a.k.a, a Tadashi no Kami), and a god of the cardinal directions". If Sarada becomes evil, they are going to be each other's arch-enemy.