TRAPS ARE JUST GAY TOMBOYS

TRAPS ARE JUST GAY TOMBOYS
PROVE ME WRONG

Traps are genetically men, so if the trap is heterosexual = no gay, just seems gay.

Why's she crying?

she's a woman

So... a tomGIRL?

tomboys are a type of personality and has nothing to do with traps

Sup Forums told me tomboys are gay and traps are not.

Traps aren't gay.
We're girls!

London?

If you like Tomboys you are quite literally gay and just looking for an excuse to hide it. You are actively seeking male features in a female

Traps are males regardless of orientation, Tomboys are female regardless of orientation, Male≠Female, therefore Traps≠Tomboys. There. Now fuck off, this is a Tomo-chan thread now.

Traps are gay only if you want them to. If you don't give a fuck about what normie faggots think about you then it's k.

>Caring about if something is gay or not
>Sup Forums's motto in 2010 was "as long as it has a warm hole"
Friccing newfriends, I swear.

So are you

>PROVE ME WRONG
I've read a lot of manga about straight traps. Being a trap doesn't make your sexuality certain in one direction, its not necessarily gay anything, it just means you crossdress. I'd say half or a third of trap manga are straight trap for sure.

One of the major major trap archetype stories is "Trap dresses like girl to get close to girl, some fallout happens when his secret is revealed, and then they get together in the end".

Although saying this always causes anti-trapfags and trapfags to unite against you saying that's heresy for traps to not take it in the ass. Despite how fucking everyone was reading Botan manga just recently with exactly that story-line.

I think that taboo and dual identities, and ambiguous idea of self are equally part of trap stories.

yes. traps are GAY!
Girls
And
You should respect them

Reminder that if you want to fuck women and not men, you’re gay.

Traps aren't girls, you're thinking of trans. Traps don't identify as female, they just like to dress as girls. There's kinda a huge line between traps and trans.

What if your mother is a trap? Is it still gay? I mean she gave birth to you.

hey good post user

Too complicated, there's normal men & everything else. Traps, trans etc, same shit.

It is gay for a man to have sex with a man, regardless of secondary sexual characteristics. It is not gay for a man to have sex with a woman, regardless of secondary sexual characteristics.

Anyone who says otherwise is either gravely mistaken, or a degenerate who is trying to corrupt your thinking.