Reminder that the anime of the decade is airing next month

Reminder that the anime of the decade is airing next month.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y63DygviOE4
youtube.com/watch?v=H0XssHL6ka4&t=277s
youtube.com/watch?v=8NG7Ab_igi0
youtube.com/watch?v=xPQ_J2Ep1FI
youtube.com/watch?v=oUKR2SmuqQI
youtube.com/watch?v=Gue2xX-u65w
youtube.com/watch?v=it6Px67oIoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fysEQYZTAhE
youtube.com/watch?v=aD7NcCRG6_o
youtube.com/watch?v=ORElhlHkzIs
youtube.com/watch?v=BEiVIqVq9hA
youtube.com/watch?v=YaDpX40lMHs
youtube.com/watch?v=JCQ_Xjaz5ek
youtube.com/watch?v=OpOAAD7m_AU
youtube.com/watch?v=awosGAw6jUQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why every single frame of this show looks like if you were watching it on a streaming site.

Yeah man, Devilman is going to be amazing

Which one?

can't wait for kyoanicucks getting BTFO

>look mom i posted it again

Yes, Yurucamp and Mitsuboshi Colors look great.

Because it's literally from a streaming site you retard.

Don't insult me.

It'll certainly be the comedy of the season.

The Ousama Game of our generation?

yes and giraffe-chan is girl of the year too

I hope you boys like melodrama, because this is an anime for women.

Yes, Kemono Friends was the year's best anime, but wouldn't you say Serval had more to her?

the anime of the decade already aired this month

Reminder that previous thread of OP samefagging died faster than his mother spreads her legs for money.

Why do you anons keep repeating the same thread but reworded?

What's the deal with HnK? It's just your average shonenshit with a gimmick.

Will VEG feature the other KyoAni Auto Memories Doll?

youtube.com/watch?v=y63DygviOE4

ITT: KyoA-Drone Being Delusional

>almost 5 millions views for VEG PVs as opposed to meager 100-200k for otoher "hits" in winter 2018
>all feedback from people who actually watched prescreening in japan insanely positive and exceeding the expectations
>novel translated in english and confirmed to be great
>ranked as most expected winter Anime 2018 in Japan on multiple sites polls, blasting everythign away
>5ch wants to hate it, but hesitantely admits its great
Some insecure retards on Sup Forums, scared of its mighty presence still shitpost about it ignorantly.

>still watching Kyoani

If you mean the one in OP it's Violent Evergarden or Violet Evergarden I forget.

tl;dr Robot fights in a war, war ends, becomes a maid or teacher or some shit and talks and listens to humans to become more human. Episodes are all about specific events a person has gone through.

Are Kyoanus lickers the Applefags of anime?

It is normal and even required to be contrarian on Sup Forums, hating on anything popular for sake of preservation of board culture - but as a newfag that failed to lurk moar, you have to understand there are exceptions. One such exception is KyoAni - it`s been worshipped on Sup Forums since forewer and nothing will change it since it litterally has no rivals.

So rather than KyoAni being Applefags, its KyoAni haters being people ordering from Alibaba and accostumed to eating shit.

>Damage Control
HOLY FUCKING CRINGE

Liking Kyoani in 2017 is the contrarian thing.

Sure thing, sure thing. Will enjoy your tears in 2018 too.

There hasn't been any damage done yet, so it's not really damage controlling.

It's going to flop harder than Nichijou. Screencap this.

It is already earning money, you fag.

Yes, so am I. Am I not a miserable flop too?

Tbh, I love Kyo-Ani like Everybody else, But Seeing Something like this makes me cringe hard. I love the visuals and artsyles of it but Expecting it to be AOTY is a tall order. Remember that Kyo-Ani Hasn't made anything Memorable since Hyouka, It will be Classic but Story wise, i don't trust Kyo-Ani anymore. Hopefully VEG will change my mind

You are just an ignorant idiot making ASSumptions based on your ignorance of subject and expecting anyone tolerate you and call you anything but idiot. People who praise VEG actually paid attention to it, reactions, production process, read novel and know what the hell they talk about.

The UBIsoftfags of anime actually.

Can someone tell me, how much view of Kemono Friends PV before it on air?

I still can't believe it. We finally get this masterpiece

desu I kinda want this show to be bad so I can shitpost about it

Back to plebit.

>2017/8
>doesn't have Fate/ in title

Did you fall out of your bed on christmas or what's wrong with you?

Yeah, it's going to be great.

None of the flapping mouths and QUALITY outsourced korean cartoons will be able to compete with actual KyoAni magnum opus produced in litterally movie quality.

Effect overlays are the future.

Thanks to based Netflix producing this Netflix original, KyoAni can finally show the world some of its stuff by the grace of almighty Netflix, the world's most famous streaming service provider. Only thanks to Netflix can the Netflix original show Violet Evergarden reach out to a large and significant audience.
If it airs on Netflix, it's good. If only Crunchyroll or Anime Network airs it, it must be trash.

But the anime of the decade (2008-2018) just had its last episode of the first season yesterday.

>3DCGshit

Its shit even if Sup Forums shills it. The same applies to Violet evershit though

>shitting on a series because it's partially done in 3D
How to spot a total pleb. You're not an animation aficionado, just a commoner with no taste.

VEG is not Netflix original. Its based on LN KyoAni owns and that won its award,its an adoptation though KyoAni does apply some changes i.e. rearranging order of things shown.

Netflix merely bought rights to stream it. It did not fund production (since it bought the rights at late stage of it already), it is not in production commity (only KyoAni and Lantis are), it does not have exclusive rights for it either - it`ll be shown on 5 japanese TV channels, as well streaming in China, Latin America etc. by other services (Netflix is not operating in China)

oh yeah

I dont mind 3D, Etotama was great - but HnK is bad example of 3D, litterally RBBY tier

Continue embarrassing yourself, it's mildly amusing.

If you don't count it as anime because it's 3DCG, it means that no anime is better than 3DCG and that's even worse.

He's kinda right to be honest, The character animation in HnK is average at best, I'd say even Sidonia no Kishi is better in that area, Etotama had better 3D animation.

I ask Reddit to leave

Etotama has one disadvantage though, and it's that it is not a full 3DCG anime show.

Neither is HnK, it sometimes combines 2D backgrounds with the 3D characters, but I don't see how that's relevant. Etotama has full 3D scenes which look miles better than most other 3D anime, I can't think on any other anime with better 3D on top of my head, except the GantZ movie and perhaps Blame.

>shounenshit
oops somebody didn't watch the show
excellent character progression, great 3d animation and buddhism is the recipe to success

>what is falseflagging

You need to go back.

fag

It's literally saving 3D anime, and by extension the future of the industry, that's the deal.
It also has great music and solid characters, but who gives a shit about that, right?

It's yet another mediocre show, I just don't get the big deal.

Mark my words, it will be a steaming pile of shit meant to generate feelz. I can smell the cheap emotional manipulation.

By virtue of it's technical quality alone, it's already a standout among the hundreds of anime that were televised this year, even if you personally dislike the story.
I wouldn't go as far as considering it an anime of the decade candidate like that other guy, but it's certainly far from being "mediocre".

If we go by technical quality there are maybe a dozen or so shows that are higher than HnK. But the shitposting about how great looking they are was never as pronounced as with HnK fags for some reason.

Kyoani drones are not smart enugh to recognize it

Ah, yes, OverQUALITY S2

>smart enugh
Ironic.

Because the dozen or so shows that are better than HnK are all 2D anime, and thus are held to much higher standards. None of those shows raised the bar for their peers like this one did.

Etotama already set the bar very high in terms of 3D animation and art, HnK is honestly inferior to that show.

One day, 3DCG late-night TV anime might be just as good as daytime 3DCG late-night TV anime.
But not this year. Not the next.
But perhaps past 2021.

No it won't, because you can't cure people autism.

Etotama is mixed, not full 3D, which allows for more efficient budget and time management, and it's backgrounds and camerawork are far inferior to HnK's.
Also, the art style and comedic nature of the show also allowed the animators to completely disregard realistic physics in many of the scenes, which is the aspect that more often makes or breaks 3D animation.
Honestly this level of quality in a mostly serious, full 3D show like HnK is a much greater accomplishment.

this

err, idk the number, but what I know is the PV/Trailer (or whatever you call it) views is not high.

>still mad about one KINO

HnK is shit. Black Rock Shooter TV did better, and so did everything by Sangizen.
youtube.com/watch?v=H0XssHL6ka4&t=277s

Basically Orange and Sanzigen rule the 3d industry in anime. HnK is generic production by Orange standards, and Sanzigen is still better.

Etotama is by Shirogumi, which does more movies/games CGI than anime i.e. Nier Automata for example.

Overall HnK is newfags first CGI anime, which is absolutely not outstanding in production aspect and only works since setting makes use of 3D graphics justified. Forgetting not long ago was ID-0 and Seikaisuru Kado - which both loocked better.
youtube.com/watch?v=8NG7Ab_igi0
youtube.com/watch?v=xPQ_J2Ep1FI
youtube.com/watch?v=oUKR2SmuqQI

Or new ones
youtube.com/watch?v=Gue2xX-u65w

Officially best 3D anime until now and not trumped by anything yet (including HnK) is
youtube.com/watch?v=it6Px67oIoQ

Overall, 3D is still far from competing with 2D. Maybe in a few years.

KyoAni CGI btw youtube.com/watch?v=fysEQYZTAhE

The anime of the decade already aired in 2016

How would KyoAni anime look in 3D
youtube.com/watch?v=aD7NcCRG6_o
youtube.com/watch?v=ORElhlHkzIs

Interesting about making of BRS CGI
youtube.com/watch?v=BEiVIqVq9hA

>almost 5 millions views for VEG PVs as opposed to meager 100-200k for otoher "hits" in winter 2018
That has nothing to do with the quality and content of the anime
>all feedback from people who actually watched prescreening in japan insanely positive and exceeding the expectations
Because it's also the Director's wet dream and a safe bet due to it being Western/Hollywood centric
>ranked as most expected winter Anime 2018 in Japan on multiple sites polls, blasting everythign away
That has nothing to do with the quality and content of the anime
>novel translated in english and confirmed to be great
Actually no, it's confirmed to have severe flaws in several areas by people who aren't born from ANN or MAL.
>5ch wants to hate it, but hesitantely admits its great
Trusting 5ch now?

You are just shitposting for shitposting sake. It is pretty much irrelevant what unfounded scepticism a random ignorant fag on the internet has. I only entertain you since its funy watching you autistically sperg about it and get triggered by the shining glory of litterally most ambitious anime best anime studio made.

It was made by the same studio but aired in 2010, sorry.

Stop shitposting.

It does feel like Kyoani are really going all on this show to make it perfect, I can't wait.

Fuck off tripfag.

Chinese version is the best, i hope there will be chinese dub too

youtube.com/watch?v=YaDpX40lMHs

And to think that it's all thanks to based Netflix.

Can we please just fucking wait for it to air before calling it a masterpiece? If it's not good, or even just decent then the people making these threads will look pretty stupid.

I say this as someone who generally likes KyoAni but wish they'd move away from melodramatic LNs.

No?

First 3 episodes already shown and confirmed to bemasterpiece, so is the novel. KyoAny never lets down.

>melodramatic LNs.
Another ignorant fag talking out of his ass without having actual clue about novel content. It`ll be fun watching people`s reactions once it airs.

>KyoAny never lets down.
I'll take Kyoukai no Kanata for $300, Alex.

Really looking forward to this fantastic treat of a show, how does KyoAni keep doing it?
It feels like they are in a different league than any other studio, consistently producing amazing stuff.
Thank you KyoAni for always raising the bar

Is a timeless masterpiece, still fantastically looking - better than any anime airing currently or past seasons as well superbly directed thanks to Ishidate makingn Mirai one of the best KyoAni characters and KnK the best love story KyoAni made.

It's basically Kyoani animating Automata/GoW. What's so special about them?

Please speak in English.

youtube.com/watch?v=JCQ_Xjaz5ek
youtube.com/watch?v=OpOAAD7m_AU
youtube.com/watch?v=awosGAw6jUQ