>breasts the size of skyscrapers
>full dick-sucking lips
>we're supposed to believe she's an insecure, socially awkward autist

Yeah... no.

That's why Yun exists, she has no flaws

>has never met an insanely attractive but oblivious retard
They're rare, but they're real m8.

Besides being fat, flat and ugly.

there are attractive people who are socially awkward, not every good looking person becomes a celebrity you know

why are they all so gay?

>fat, ugly
She is neither of those things.
>flat
That isn't a flaw.

Well consider, they literally keep the company all female out of request of one person who's afraid her girl crush will meet someone else.

This usually happens to fat/ugly kids who get blessed by puberty.

It happened to me. I'm tall, handsome and /fit/ and everyone tells me I should be swimming in pussy, but that would require me to not spaghetti like an autist when a woman talks to me. It comes from feeling worthless for the first 13 years of my life and being bullied to all hell.

So you're saying Hifumi might have been ugly or overweight when she was younger? Maybe it's a Kiss Him, Not Me situation.

FAT AND FLAT

At first I thought this was the actual ending, where is this from?

she's a porker

woah--- wha- what the crap, shit i guess i really missed out when i stopped watching the second season

it's a pretty good fake until the /e/-/h/ scenes where the quality drops. They just swapped out backgrounds and clothes.

She was a late-bloomer. That'll fuck you up man.

Just how autistic is Hifumi?

attractive guys can still be losers if they don't have the personality, but attractive girls will almost always be popular, I've never seen any exception

She only pretends to be an autist to keep her coworkers off guard. At night she whores herself out to old men for money and shotas for free.

There's negative popularity too. Being a beautiful girl can lead to you getting bullied and feeling like shit.

that's true, from other girls at least
they'll still have guys chasing them though

10/10

She's about as autistic as humanly possible. She can't even talk to Aoba, her best friend, without hyperventilating.

She's so perfect. I wanna cuck her hamster by kissing her in front of him.

Why is she surrounded by hearts? Is she trying to send love in our direction?

Yes.

Oh...
If she's sending love to all of Sup Forums, you realize that you're being cucked as well, right? Her hamster isn't the only one she's unfaithful to.

Isn't that against whatever anti-gender discrimination laws Japan has?

>no bra
those are going to sag

This is a myth. Sagging is caused by a changing ratio of fat to breast tissue, not gravity, so support doens't help

That's not how it works. Your social habits are largely based on how you're brought up, as well as some genetic factors. Just because someone is physically attractive doesn't mean that they're automatically socially competent.

Since she's a girl, it doesn't really matter that much anyway. She can be a social autist and still attract a mate.

A shy person wouldn't dress like a slut

What is sex with Hifumi like?

>wearing a bra at home

Even ugly girls have guys that want them. Just because a girl is cute doesn'tthey can't be autistic and antisocial.
Also being wanted for sex isn't really the same as being popular and in cultures like Japan anything out of the norm can make people see you as some weird shit that deserves being shunned.

That's not an argument, user.

I want to play this gaym

Especially as shes apparantley cucking her hedgehog for the hamster

Non-consensual.

What a coincidence, I was just having a fap to Hifumi earlier. What a fine specimen indeed.

Is there any art of Hifumi getting HEDGEHOGGED?