Hinamatsuri

What went wrong?

He got Hina instead of Anzu.

It went wrong?

Nothing happened though?

Blue hair.

HINA'S HAIR AREN'T BLUE
DELETE THIS SEGA

Not enough Hitomi, too much of everyone else. Actually Anzu and Nitta chapters are fun to read too, but any other character's stories are straight boring and unbearable.

Nah there's too much Hitomi actually

This. Hina is worst girl.

Did you not like Hina and Killer Chicken cheating on the test?

This. Not enough of best girl. Also no NittaxHitomi confirmed.

>too much Hitomi

Not nearly enough, she is by far the best character.
>no NittaxHitomi confirmed
Why is that?
Nah, Mao and Utako are the worst girls, Hina is somewhere in the middle.

timeskip

Nothing it is as fun as always, though, I did prefer the girls as lolis but I'm the timeskip simply affected my dick instead of the comedy.
That said, the only actual complain I have that fact Mao is not nearly as entertaining as the others.

Will the anime ruin Hina threads or save them?

Can't ruin what isn't there.

TOO
MUCH
HITOMI

Timeskip gave us the best chapter though?

When does this time skip happen I was only on chapter 20 or so

chapter 48

Oh

The timeskip.

>What went wrong
Sad Anzu
>What went right
Happy Anzu

When does utako go in the jav business?

Hitomi is worse girl by virtue of the worst chapters.

I don't know why, but even though I have this feeling that everything went to shit after the timeskip, most of my favorite chapters are post skip. It's strange.

That awful times skip.

The new psychic boy isn't as fun as Hina since he's always stiff. His caretaker is made fun of as a pedo a lot so he carries the dynamic. The duo's a foil to Hina+Nitta but that serves to be the main problem since the new arcs revolve around them and as opposing foils, instead of bringing in new fun they come off as dry humor.

I forgot to mention. People who said timeskip was shit aren't wrong but it did give us some good chapters. I feel like after the timeskip was when everything was in fumble and had a moment to shine but the jokes fall flat.

Niggers who saying that timeskip ruined anything are just scared of changes and so they are feeling annoyed by any, but don't worry, it will fade away with time since manga didn't get worse, and in fact might even got better. Though Mao wasn't a good addition, and that "Rock-sion" subplot should have died long time ago too.
Do you even believe in things you're saying?
Used cake like her wouldn't sell even in jav business.

>Though Mao wasn't a good addition

This. Hina in high school > Hina in middle school. Also better characters except the other kid and the paedo and more interesting Nitta stories.

I mean she might have funny moment or two, but her chapters are by far the worst and they don't really progress the story or anything, they are just here to extend the manga.

But her chapters are part of the story. Just like Hitomi's depression, Anzu being homeless or Nitta growing fond of her, Mao is turning into a dangerous needy, and Nitta will have to intervene.

Not really, her interactions with Hitomi or with esper girls barely have any impact on the story at all, and her chapters only introduce new characters or exploit Mao related ones. You can actually completely cut her from the plot and lose nothing at all. Fucking Ikagura, soon to be the mother of three, has more relevancy than her.

>except the other kid and the paedo
They're not all that interesting yet but I'm hoping the Rock Sion joke has a pay off in the long run.

When Nitta was caught celebrating Hina's departure I think it got a bit too awkward for me.
How can you possibly repair that relationship.

Also not enough Anzu and Hitomi.

This.
Hitomi's military chapter was the best chapter of the entire manga.

>Hitomi's military chapter was the best chapter of the entire manga.

It blew my mind when I found out this was a reference to that chapter.

I don't see the reference

What are you on about? The story is anything happening to the characters. The only really linear plotline is Anzu going homeless, living in a home and then opening her ramen store. Mao is more relevant than Utako (less successful though)

>The story is anything happening to the characters
And she is almost irrelevant as a character.
>Mao is more relevant than Utako
After time skip it's on the same level, but before that Utako and her bar was really important for all sorts of story and character developments, she pretty much disappeared now, I think it's for the best though.

Nothing at all, its still great.