Dragon Ball Super

These are your ToP MVPs, say something nice about them.

Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/post/show/41045
sakugabooru.com/post/show/31390
sakugabooru.com/post/show/31391
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are jobbers and irrelevant after this arc

It was nice to see humans be relevant for once.

I want to fuck them both.

Is the ToP still going on? Holy shit.

Esto es fin, El Hermano!

RIP in Piece Bejeeta-sama. No one can hope to beat El Hermano with an incomplete calvo form.

El hermano is literally Jiren (vegeta absorbed)
>Blue spandex
>Bigger forhead

Since nobody seems to have been able to counter this in the previous thread, I'll just ask this one more time.

Does super or even z have a single fight that's as good as this?

Why do they keep saying U7 team led by Goku...
Isn't Gohan the leader?

I want Vados to lick Champa's asshole

CHADroid 17 will defeat Jiren.

Fuck no. Out in one week

>ULTRA INSTINCT Goku could land a grand total of two blows on Jiren, one of which merely grazing his cheek
>BLUE Vegeta can land a devastating kick to Jiren's midriff
How the fuck is Toei going to explain that bullshit? Did Jiren insult his wife or something?

Goku and Vegeta's first fight and their fight in during the Buu saga. Everything else in Z and Super are trash to good.

That fight relies on too much GOES FAST but once Sakura throws that column it actually gets interesting.

How much emotional damage will Jiren suffer when he beats most of U7 on his own?

>Powerscalers mad about CHADgeta

Piccolo vs 17

If we're talking about animation then it's not fair to compare. Dragon Ball isn't an anime that lends itself to experimentation in that regard, they can't suddenly go full trace-motion or whatever that's called nor super fluid mode like Naruto vs Sasuke and Pain. For the most part DB has a set style and they stick into it except for those episodes in the Black Saga. A fair comparison would be HxH 2011 by Madhouse vs DB Super. HxH is like DB in that regard, they always stay on model with the same animation style, and Super sometimes offers fights on that level (Hit vs Jiren, Goku vs Kefla, Goku vs Gohan)

The short answer is no, Sakura vs that guy is miles ahead anything in Super but Naruto is able to go that route while DBS can't.

>jobbers
Why would they make look good by losing to them? Especially 18, who is weak as hell by current power standards.

You're joking right?

>Out in one week
Why would they bother saving him like that just to have him knocked out straight away? He'll probably around for a few more episodes atleast.

Vegeta will probably be the next one out, as much as he deserves to actually defeat the main enemy for once.

>people will still deny that kaioken blue is a filler power up after next episode

They did shamelessly ape this fight in the embarassing "kefla" vs stUpId goku.

Goku vs Cell surpasses this rubbish easy

I made my previous post talking in lenght about animation because simply saying "which fight is better" is a shitfest. And I would agree that Piccolo vs 17 was better because it's maybe the best DRAGON BALL Z fight. Maybe it would be trash in other anime, but in DBZ that fight was everything people watching DB wanted to see.

>17 this episode
Why is it that whenever other characters have their "badass" moment they get subpar animation and all around boring and disappointing scenes but when 17 gets his badass scenes he gets great animation and memorable moments? At this point 17 could completely job to Jiren without even landing a clean hit and that fight would still look more badass and hold more tension than than 99% of the things in Super.

NIGGA WE AIN'T EVEN DOWN TO FIVE MINUTES LEFT

Nobody is stopping them from being experimental are they? It's not budget issue(if so then even Boruto should be as trash).

Heck it's not even asking them to be experimental at this point. Just follow industry standards for fucks sake.

Also it's not just animation, it's animation plus choreography.

Wish I didn't hate the main cast of Naruto so much, Naruto and Sasuke themselves are a combination of all my least favorite shonen stereotypes. The franchise frequently gets good animators on-board relatively frequently and whenever Naruto & Sasuke aren't around the series suddenly shoots up to being halfway decent.

You're still a whiny and insufferable bitch? Holy shit.

>50 eliminations
Goddamn.

>Dypso is so unimportant he does not even do anything in the preview

>That fight relies on too much GOES FAST but once Sakura throws that column it actually gets interesting.
This.
A better fight to show would be something like the first part of Naruto vs Pain, a lot of recent Naruto fights have relied too much on the GOTSTA GO FEST animation which makes it tedious to follow sometimes

Tournament of JUST

>t. Cuckdroids

B-bolla.. ;_;

>Aniraza cucked 18 out 3rd place
Manlet BTFO

If we count choreography in then DBZ/S will lose to almost every battle anime out there. But that's sadly because of what DBZ is. This show got big with battles of speedlines and repeated ATATATATATATATATA where the thing that matters the most is your powerlevel and technique isn't that relevant. In the average DBZ fight choreography means crap because they're taking millions of punches since they're uber powerful, other anime have more realistic fights where a character has a real idea of how to beat the enemy and has to land 1-2 techniques using a certain strategy but that doesn't work in the DB world.

DBZ at least sticked to its guns and delivered flashy big fights tho, it understood what it was and didn't try to fake anything else. Which is why I fucking hate most of the Tournament fights in Super. They try to talk about "Strategy and technique and experience" being important but the fights are the same or even worse than in Super. Hit belonged to Naruto and everyone simply beat him by overpowering "Since I'm strong I can predict where you'll be or don't even get affected by your timeskip".

The Chadroids are the ones who do the cucking user. 17 & Goku are going to bond over spitroasting 18 after this arc.

But my biggest point is that people acted like it's some absurd notion to say that Boruto was miles ahead of DB in terms of animation, choreography and yes even characterization, when Even the best super fight is embarrassingly bad even compared to even a fight between two fodders in Boruto.

But since everyone here seems unable to provide a better fight I think we can conclude that everyone here has conceded the fact that the entire dragon ball franchise on it's best day couldn't lace up Boruto's boots and it's obvious that DBS , DB , DBZ and DB GT are inferior to it every parameters . It also proves every single one of have inferior taste for watching this piece of garbage.

?

Can we have a real discussion like who is really 3rd strongest in the ToP? I feel like it should be Kefla but Aniraza's whole "warping reality through pure force" thing is making me question my standing.

Goku is already banging 18, and Krillin lets him.

UI Goku and Kefla's general power is pretty unclear but yeah I feel like Aniraza is stronger than Kefla. Wouldn't just burn himself out like Kefla would too.

It's not. Vegeta is above because of the Rosat.
Calm down 17fag.
He is the one who hit Frieza.

Yeah but you don't go to see a boxing match and expect to see judo holds and other flashy techniques, that's why you piss most people off. Boruto has better made fights but DB is about mindlessly throwing punches and kicks to the enemy while destroying everything, which at least Z delivered.

God Goku looks so nice

>U7 basically defeated the equivalent to 5 whole Universes out of the 8 in the Top
wew

>DB is about mindlessly throwing punches and kicks to the enemy

If UI Goku is included, Aniraza is third strongest. His weakness means Kefla could beat him though.

I refuse to believe that a dumb slut like Marcarita knows ultra instinct

>He fell for the Toppo meme

What are you doing here Borutard?

18 didn't do anything. 17 has done the second most behind Goku, yeah.

None of you have provided anything to the contrary.

Until then this point stands.

Could you not talk about El Grande Padre's cute daughter like that please. I hope he doesn't end up being an antagonist, I like his general demeanor.

>17 did more than Vegeta
Fuck off seventard

2 people locked in a clash for hours is DBZ's trademark, with the ocassional crash into a mountain/the ground. But people like that, don't act like it isn't that way. This anime only has to deliver good quality on those fights to have people happy, but Super doesn't.

Base Kefla would be bent over and fucked
LSS Kefla Would have a lot of trouble and would probably loose unless she finds his weakness
LSS2 Kefla at full power would decimate Aniraza

What are the tags for this webm?

Toppo has the worst signature move.

>energy spams pretty much never do anything
>he spams tiny blasts
>never does anything in general

They've both supported each other. 18 sacrificing herself to save 17 was nice but also well-needed considering 17's been doing that for her all tournament.

Vegeta actually had more knockouts than Goku for a while.

>Base Kefla would be bent over and fucked
Doujin when

>The absolute state of gohanfags.

If this was Z we wouldn't be dealing with that boring garbage. Remember Nappa or Recoome? Or buff Zarbon? Toppo was hinted to be a "wrestler" type of fighter AND I'M SURE that he'll be one in the videogames to come, but Super's choreography team is trash most of the time.

If Vados is a slut Marcarita must have tasted the dicks of thousands of planets

He is a pleasant individual though can look a tad deranged at times
Are there more GPfags now

>actually fought ssb vegeta for a while
If anything, this just confirms that Toppo is stronger than base SSB Goku and Frieza. Unless you're actually admitting that Vegeta is still weaker than non-UI Goku.

sakugabooru.com/post/show/41045
sakugabooru.com/post/show/31390
sakugabooru.com/post/show/31391

What's your favorite thing about Heroes? Your favorite what-ifs? Your favorite characters?

Es el fin Grande Padre

>If Vados is a slut
It's a good thing she isn't outside the headcanon of virgins on here then.

80 fighters total, 10 from their own universe. So 50/70 fighters. Fucking U7.

>almost entirely U7

>arguing about fight quality in shitty shonen shows

Why are you here? Nobody is saying Super is good. It's just fun to watch and make fun of.

Merged Zamasu should have been endgame boss that only Vegetto could beat

>SSJ4 never moves from the spotlight and front
>Super's newest form always pushes back the last
>Blue is sidelined for UI now
>UI will be sidelined for the next
>SSJ4 will still be in the same spot
SSJ4 truly is the most iconic form

Putting DBcucks in their place and put an end to this meme that DB and Boruto/Naruto are equally trash mainstream anime.
It's not. The entire DB franchise is a level of trash that Boruto will never sink to. Even your best, may it be in characterization, music , plot , animation or choreography is laughably worse than the worst aspect of Boruto/Naruto. I think it's an insult to Boruto to be mentioned in the same category as DB when it comes to quality in anything.

>Nobody is saying Super is good
It's amazing

After what happened with her being sucked in by Cell I thought someone would make a comment about it. Wouldn't be surprised if she's afraid of getting eaten because of it.

Vegeta has done literally nothing.

Please stop trolling this is a serious discussion board. I already explained that they're both good for different reasons and Super is mostly trash.

Dragon ball Z characters are so stupidly powerful that strategy, and by consequence choreography, mostly doesn't matter. It's just a bonus. You don't want to spend an entire episode with Goku figuring out how to land a Kamehameha on the enemy when he needs like 50 of those to win, and thousands of punches probably.

>billions of years old
>not a slut

it's inevitable

Me on the right

I am so tired of Toei ruining techniques. The way they disrespected kaioken is just so annoying and disgusting.

> Boruto/Naruto are equally trash mainstream anime.
>B-But Boruto is better
Fuck off.

The plot and characters in Nu-Naruto are actually objectively worse than anything from DB except GT. The new series having all the kid characters looking exactly like their parents already shows what kind of show Boruto is.

>The way they disrespected kaioken is just so annoying and disgusting.
?

B-but he fought with Jobbo mostly off-screen until the fight suddenly just ended without anyone really taking any damage.

>Tori has made a character so strong than managing to kick him holding back is an incredible achievement.

Obuni was a real nigga

>this is a serious discussion board
Not him but no, it's not.

they made it look like total crap. against hit it was cool but immediately fucked it up by making hit instantly stronger and now with jiren they added x20 only for jobbing measures even thougn manlet jobeta is doing just fine in regular ssb.

>The plot and characters in Nu-Naruto are actually objectively worse than anything from DB
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

>The new series having all the kid characters looking exactly like their parents already shows what kind of show Boruto is.
You mean like Dragon Ball? Goku and Goten,Vegeta and King Vegeta, Bulma and Trunks etc

Did you see the elimination table? Do you even watch the anime?

>disgusting
you have to go back