One Piece

Anyone have any idea what the One Piece treasure actually is?

Some alone time with Zoro and Sanji

they're going to get to raftel and find out One Piece was actually in East Blue all along

It's one piece of gold

Friendship.

A cute girl

No matter what it is, everyone will be disappointed after waiting for it for 50 years.

This, the theories were already exciting but it's been so long even from getting hyped about those I don't care at all anymore

There's no pay-off no matter what it is, the ideal would theoretically be a call for more adventure but the fact is at this point that new adventure will never be done by Oda so it may as well be fanfiction that already exists

Hopefully it's something that is exciting to people who read the manga after it's already finished but for anyone who was on the ride, it can only be a bummer

The journey itself.

Once again Oda already confirmed this isnt what one piece is

Overthinking

I doubt we'll see it

The friends you made along the way

The One Piece is a fucking magical cutlass made from gold that once under someone's control allows them to literally control the seas according to their will, therefore uniting all the seas into ONE PIECE.

A note that says
>in loving memory of Eiichiro Oda-sensei, may you finally get your well deserved rest in the afterlife

(you) are the one piece once you become the king of the pirates

Well that's what I think
Gold would just be stupid. Who need gold anyways not Luffy

some asspull faggotry about
O MY FRIENDSHIP

the "united free ocean" theory seems the most likely. I can't imagine Oda coming up with anything that could top it.

>buggy knows what one piece is

>asspull
when will people stop using this meme buzzword?

The real treasure is the money Oda made along the way.

ive read somewhere that oda himself said in any case it wouldnt be that

It's about the journey and not the destination.

Sakura: …. Well, I want to know, but I probably shouldn’t. BUT, the One Piece, it’s not something like “the growth your heart went through”, right?

Oda: Hahaha, no no, I won’t be pulling off some kind of Wizard of Oz thing like that. After having gone through an adventure like that, it wouldn’t be fair to not actually give them a reward.

It's the adventure along the way.

It will be one of the Lost Weapons. They'll use it in the last battle against the World Nobles and most of the Marines/Shichibukai

a weapon that can destroy the grand line and turn all the separate oceans into one piece.

You mean turn It into All Blue

what's one piece then?

one piece is everything
that's what buggy said

It's a weapon or manual of how to use the weapons to connect all the seas into one piece. The All Blue

Screencap this

yeah i'm totally gonna screencap the most common theory that has been around for ages and also has been posted right in this very thread already.

Won Peace

Ok, It will be a space ship so Oda can make 20 years of Luffy Space Bucaneer

Oda has already confirmed that One Piece is a physical reward.

oh, I see you read that meme theory too

k

Luffy:Rogue Trader
Nami:Navigator
Frankie:Techpriest
Zoro:Archmilitant
Ussoup:Voidmaster

Instrumentality.

I'm going to with what others had said and say it's the journey itself.

The skill taken, the dedication and the friends/crew mates you made along the way to get there first to claim it make you worthy of the title of Pirate King.

The one piece will be just a letter from Gol D Roger explaining this and proclaiming you Pirate King.

Tree that grows devil fruits

it's pretty obvious

If there's such a tree, why are Devil Fruits scattered all over the world?

No, no, no.
This is how he is gonna defeat the last boss.

that's gay

A device to conquer another world/universes so the plot turns about different cultures searching (ironically) all the One Pieces to form the Ultimate One Piece. "Your world is the Pirate World". Luffy now wants to be the King of Existence.

One sea, one wolrd, one piece.

Well oda said that it is not friendship. The word One piece with gold on it

A Behelit.

I mean, what would you guys want that isn't a disappointment? All hints towards what the One Piece is paint it as something that is A. an actual treasure and B. will ignite a war the covers the entire world and will flip the world on it's head

the only people that are gonna be disappointed are those who are always disappointed no matter what happens.

>One Piece

If there's only one, it's a whole and not a piece. You know a manga is shit when even the title is poorly thought out Engrish.

Not a fan of One Piece, but maybe it implies that it's just one piece of many

Something that causes all devil fruit users to awaken simultaneously

It’s also notable that he doesn’t try to go after it, and isn’t interested in it. From that you can deduce it isn’t something he would likely want to go after, eliminating “money” (or just money)

What’s funnier is that Buggy probably also knows the truth about the Void Century, though.

gem to activate and disactivate worlds biggest war machines.
roger pass on activate them coz he didnt want to destroy the world.

"I'll sacrifice my crew for my dreams"

The waifu of your dreams.

it could be a crown and with that crown he could become the pirates king

a 'piece' to use ancient technology
&
a 'piece' of history that's forbidden

I will be shocked if it is something else entirely

A weapon

It will be a message to the reader that 20 years were wasted reading this garbage.

Way and friendship. Poor Nami.

Remember not to link this thread or Sanafag will see it.

He's desperately samefagging to keep his other dead thread alive

What did you say?

something very dear to gold roger

Nothing, I saw the thread, entered it, there were 6 posts but 3 posters, then just left.

We only need one thread take this fujo videogame Ace thread to Sup Forums
Sage

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Is Daifuku's screetime over? Poor guy. In the end he didn't do anything.

Disappointment

In Norland’s flashback there were no devil fruits. The spirits were released and fled to Fruits of trees without guidance from the ringing bell. Norland the Botanist (plant expert) released DF into the world.

>Oda can only do goofy desi~......

I think one piece is a key (rune) to a machine on Raftel that flips reverse mountain upside down, and then Raftel is on the surface and straight of Gibraltar is created.

I think reverse mountain is the most mysterious land formation and also draws an X from the sky.

>In Norland’s flashback there were no devil fruits. The spirits were released and fled to Fruits of trees without guidance from the ringing bell. Norland the Botanist (plant expert) released DF into the world.
???????????

Raftel is an empty crescent isle with an old abandoned fort. Nothing on the island but the ruins of a lost village. Dragon will take Luffy there, and show it to him to try and black-pill him about One Piece not being real.

Only thing is, it's real. It's just not on Raftel. See, the Knock-Up Stream exists here, and it coincides with lunar patterns in such a blast as to launch any ship into a funnel of air to the moon. In the center of the moon, is the fourth 'Ancient Weapon' Chronos, the Recorder. The Poneglyph are ancient kingdom tech processing slabs, that intake all history and all things into their mass and store the information in a golden machine on the moon for a long-since gone force. The treasure of One Piece is just Gol D. Roger's dumping ground for the lot, a whole internal planet of gold.

Nami of course mentally breaks down into a giggling blubbery mess upon seeing it all.

so Enel has been the pirate king for years now?

He would be if he gave a damn about being something like that.

He got lost in his way to Wano and is waiting in Raftel already.

there's a whole theory that its a weapon that destroys the Red Line and basically creates what would be the All Blue, either way, its not some bullshit like "the treasure is adventure or friendship", Oda confirmed its an actual thing

one piece is the sickness that took roger. it carry's on the users will to the next generation. one particular users will was to create the surname D, a legendary name that appears in those destined for greatness

spaceship

kinda rhymes with carrot

Have we seen any character who ate two devil fruits?

Knowing Oda it's probably some lost technology or reality warping shit.

Funny how all of rogers crew don't seem to give a fuck about one piece

roger got sick before he sailed to raftel

some kid with cancer knew

he's going to deny anything in order to keep people interested

Well we know that the pirate king hold wealth fame and power, so...

Wealth could be just gold in Raftel
Fame is a given since you become the pirate king
and Power is likely the result of the secret of the world

It could be the place that they are originally grown but after consumption re appear in random fruits

why aren't we using this thread while the shippers are busy in the other one?

who's hyped for the reverie, is this going to be the easiest arc to write for oda? having all these great characters at one place is already amazing

>Final chapter of One piece
>its just a singe page
>it read "my treasure, all the money ive made from this series."
>"its yours, but you'll have to find it, I left it all at that place." -o D.a Eiichiro

and so a new age of pirates begins.

>Vivi tells Drum-nigger-king to fuck off
>hell breaks loose between those in favor of Straw Hat and those who think the navy must annihilate them
>King Riku cries in support of Luffy

Thousands of autists become pirates and the actual navies of the world have a field-day annihilating them, Oda smiles from his grave

The same thing that was inside the brief case in Pulp fiction. Oda is a big Tarantinofag so I think that is where he took most of his inspiration from. So it won't eve be explained fully and left up to the readers imagination.