Tokyo Ghoul : RE

Our king, from ishida's twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jBPkP8DGZEE
youtube.com/watch?v=oJd8o1cifDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the queen of TG :re. Say something nice about her.

Crazy fucking nigger

So no chapter this week?

I can barely make out the armor, it's all scribbles.

If it leaks we won't have a chapter for 2 weeks. The WSJ manga leaked, so it's possible we'll get a chapter after all.

Hot damn.

Seeing this makes me want to buy his art book even more

Touka best girl reminder.

My only complain about the story is that Touka isn't far along enough on her pregnancy to be a good Padme. It would be fucking awesome if Kaneki turned into Ghoul Vader to save her only to end up killing her. Then fell into the same endless pit of self contempt Vader did when he thought he had killed Padme and his child.

Tell me the story of this man

There once was a man named Liam...

So Femto raped Casca and Femtoneki will metaphorically rape the CCG.

"was a man" is the correct way to start this story, yes

>that cucked face
kek He's still the same beta bitch as ever. B-but muh femtoneki!

Kept you waiting, huh.

Inb4 Kaneki murders Mutsuki, Aura and Shao

Sadly this. Anything cool Kaneki does will be countered by Talker autism.

Will Aurima realize that helping Mutsuki is stupid and switch sides?

Haha no. Ishida is an old school star wars fanboy.
Putting Touka in danger is the same as signed your own death warrant.

>forgot his signature
ANyway Femtoneki soon.

Dragon is several times bigger than Nagaraja and the neo ghouls it is spitting out are all Rank B+ going by their performance in battle. How the hell are they ever going to deal with Kaneki once he comes out and assumes control of his new army?

Q asspull powers will defeat Cuckneki. Roma and Rio jobbing to Urie and Mutsuki's hidden autism powers just serve to hype up the Qs even more, to make it an even battle when they do face him.

>gained army of brainwashed feral ghouls that appear monstrous to even seasoned Ghoul Investigators
>became even more powerful despite already being the strongest
>gained a monster form the size of a city
I'd like to see the fag who said Dragon was a failure now.

ara ara.

Nigerian spoiler providers say that Arima and Hairu return fully clad in Kakuja armor as 2 of Kaneki's lieutenants.

They died for this shit...

She did nothing wrong.

What are you talking about, user? You're saying you wouldn't hava wanted to see nugget Talker in action?

They died not for this shit, but in order not to see this shit, user.

Cover is out

Wise men they were. How long till we see 'em again?

Hairu, Shirazu, Arima etc are all coming back. It's just a matter of time. When Kaneki finds Kanou's lab he'll turn them all into ghouls.

>Our King
>Done nothing as one
>From Ishida

kek

Hopefully, Ishida will execute their resurrections properly this time around.

Truly female kaneki.

He couldn't accomplish single goal of his without getting cucked init.
She can't accomplish single goal of her's without getting cucked init.

Can't wait for current shitters to wet themselves over the new edgelord but return to crying when he gets over that phase.

>but return to crying when he gets over that phase.
You mean Femtofags return crying when they get REMINDER of Talker autism that their retarded looking 12 year old on steroids suffers from.

When will she wear her cuck mask again like Kaneki?

Kaneki is a very powerful yandere. His Talkertism will make him kill people. This is good -tism.

They wont

Kaneki's irises will turn yellow

a shit king

What Ishida has done to my cinamon roll? First killing off Tooru's character and now Kaneki.

His art has improved a lot trough the years
Good for him

>Kaneki will make himself a new body

It would fit Eto a lot better.

>awesome pic
>gets ruined by fornever world.

But she's been dead for a year user.

Her cuckneki clone mask resembles Karren's stitches desu

>eto stays dead over a year
>matsuri only stays dead month and half
The real tragedy

He really fucking did

But this

>So do Aura and Bitchsuki

Aura is pretty based

I noticed him afterwards. I'll take full resposibility for that one.

Tbph though, with no sarcasm, I much more prefer Aura billion more times over that Faggmaru and Chinese fan service.

Actually, asides from Shirazu, Mutsuki and Urie all Quinx are just worthless Yu-Gi-Oh! friends.

A man who knows how to treat women.

I also am not memeing, if part 3 happens, which probably will, aura has potential to be a great character

It is not about killing folks.Especially for MUH TALKER. He does that now already.

It is about not being a beta bitch cuck anymore which Talker autism makes him into.

This story started with boy who got dragged into ghoul world. Revolving about him trying to find his place init, trying to accept his new ghoul side and realizing there is no good or bad. ....least this used to be plot before real Ishida got involved in steel beams accident and now his sister has taken over the manga.

Now it is all Talker autism,Quinx Tail,Naruto bs,"who is next jobber gonna be" and even more of Talker -this--that--aaaaa aaaaaa aaaa aaaaa- "plot".

You think he's going to give a shit about what Touka has to say about his genocidal rampages?

Me too, user.

Seriously though I hate his design as well.Every other male in series looks alright and according to their age.Even beta cuck like Ayato got that part right. But Ken looks like fucking child who is on steroids.Fuck it! Hajime who was 12 looked older then him.

Am perhaps biased autistic fag but male lolis are ewww and Kaneki looks perfect as next protagonist of Boku No Pico.

Merry fucking christmas, you gargantuan faggots.

It's just an artistic choice of Ishida, Kaneki has always been likened to a child.

Kaneki has what is known as a baby face. I look more or less the same I did 10 years ago and I'm 27. Only difference is that now I have more muscle and I keep my hair short because it falls out when it gets too long. And I'm not even the worst such case I know of. My mother got carded in bars until well into her 40s. Some people age like a fine wine, others age like milk. Kaneki belongs to the former group.

It is called generic manga protagonist design. Mostly popular in Yaoi (which is why this fandom is infested with fujoshits).
He honestly looked fine as Haise and Black Reaper. Still had that baby face but actually looked more as someone who might be 20+.
But after becoming beta king,Ishita has decided to draw him like retarded child who does steroids.
Especially so in this illustration.

What is Touka actually going to do to Kaneki though when he pops out of the Dragon in his full Kakuja, slap him? There's virtually nothing she can do.

The Q's basically have to stop Kaneki at this point, otherwise we'll just be getting chapters on end of him devastating the city and slaughtering everyone, that'd be really pointless. I mean shit Dragon already destroyed the city, his spawns are already tearing everyone to pieces, seeing him slaughter everyone even more would serve no purpose.

Hairu and Shirazu are coming back but I'm not sure about Arima, his character arc was basically over unlike the latter 2. Kaneki bringing him back to life as a general in his army would be too much to handle though.

Why did the mask Eto make Karen resemble Dragon though, zombie Karen soon?

Merry chrismas Sup Forums!

Wtf are you talking about are you stupid?

How does her mask resemble Dragon though? It is more like Noro's.

Main reason for it is because Eto "shared bone" with Karren. Infusing her kagune into her like with Noro which enhanced Karren's abilities. So Karren's mask is jab at Noro.

Which is why some believe Donato got his "cloning jutsu" from cough Uta in same way Karren got her's from Eto since Donato wasn't stated to have had that ability in files when he was captured plus funny how he never used it before NOW.

Look up Karen's mask & then compare it the Dragon spawns and the one giant dragon hanging off the skyscraper in I think chapter 150 or whatever chapter the Dragon rampage was. Her mask is covered in eyes.

Reminds me of some midnightintown theory. Yes though, Uta probably let Donato take a bite out of either him or the Naga after breaking out of jail.

could be since Donato would also need to be Eto type of kakuja to even be able to do it according to Kimi and how these things work.
And yes,asides from nothing being in files if he could do it before then he could have escaped prison long ago by using his trick instead of being salty about being captured for so long.

Could be he got 'bone' after being released from someone and that is why he can clone now but no signs of it beofre. Buuut then again this is Ishida and he loves pulling abilities out of his ass as he pleases so that could also be reason why Donato can pull cloning crap only now.

>Dragon spawns are bunch of Noros
>What said there as such

>he loves pulling abilities
Most of this shit is either built up or the signs have been apparent, it's just the way he makes use of the power ups and when they occur I guess. Anywho Uta probably shared a bone with him since they've been buddy buddy since he broke out of Cochlea.

>But Ken looks like fucking child who is on steroids.
Gee, I wonder why.

Kaneki is just effeminate as fuck to be honest, even worse he's pretty short.

I'm still disappointed on how he died

That is one who originally first theorized Uta=Naga right?
>could be since Donato would also need to be Eto type of kakuja
Yes this is what makes others including myself skeptical so much about this matter. I do believe that Donato might have some sort of kakuja but it is doubtful it is one to pair Eto/Naga to pull such stunt as cloning on his own.
Not to mention only kagune who ever could pull Noro stunt was Washuu's or had relations to them at least. Naga a Washuu. Kaneki himself can do it and he has implanted Washuu kagune in him too. Eto is daughter of Kuzen who was V and V jobbers seems to have some sort of relation to Washuu.
Shortly, Washuu only, which doesn't match Donato even more.
Plus
>if he could do it before then he could have escaped prison long ago by using his trick instead of being salty about being captured for so long.
This.

Donato wasn't too happy about being captured and losing his playground.It is obvious he gave it his all against Mikito and Iwao. Wouldn't he clone then too? If he did then why didn't Mikito and Iwao gave it in report? And why he didn't try to use it to escape?

I'm gonna go with theories that say Donato got that ability from Uta as he is confirmed as someone who can clone and his clones look as Kaneki's.
(to steal image comparison from older thread)

>died

Pretty much the person who always makes the biggest TG related theories.

The armors don't really look the same, any new changes are appreciated though as long as it looks clean as fuck

This shit is good
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jBPkP8DGZEE
It reminds you when TG was actually a good manga.

>and now his sister has taken over the manga.

What?

He still didn't get to smash. Couldn't die like a pathetic virgin loser now, could he?

This post is pretty cancerous desu

Actual OP and ED when?

Possibly so.But again,Ishida loves pulling random powers out of his ass out of nowhere that didn't existed prior.I wouldn't put this past him as well in case Donato had no donor & cloning jutsu is completely meant to be his original ability.

His cloning technique works differently from Uta's.Donato needs to sacrifice one part of his body such as finger to do it while Uta does a thing with piercings??? Sigh,I have no faith in Ishida in ever explaining those things,at least without making them sound as bigger bullshit in process.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJd8o1cifDU
eto...
black reaper...

>Another Kaneki design that Ishida will never introduce in the manga

>implying

I didn't understand something.
What was the point of Arima's and Eto's plan? To have Kaneki become the OEK by killing Arima thus rising ghouls trust & hope on Kaneki and decreasing the humans hope since their symbol of peace died by the hands of a ghoul that betrayed them?
What about the Washuu don't Arima nor Eto care about them? If Arima didn't want Washuu to exist why not just kill Furuta in a way no one would find out?
Also exactly what does Furuta want? And why did he kill his own family?

That wouldn't make sense though and you'd be slow to think otherwise. Donato was literally seething about losing his home and Amon for the longest time, why in the actual hell wouldn't he use his cloning and supposed Kakuja at the time if he did have them? He obviously got the clone shit from Uta after he broke out of prison. Otherwise they would have had this shit on his files.

>Implying this isn't right around the corner
Wew lad