Hunter X Hunter

How does his power work?

He can plant a bomb on you that you cant remove and cant block with nen, had to tell you about it then say some stupid phase to activate it but he needs to touch you first.

I caught the bomber

Was it actually said you can't block it with nen? I mean that's how the bomber got past his attacks hurting himself. I think it'd be hard since little flower is meant to be stronger than his hand explosions, so you might need an insane annount of nen. Wonder if Uvo could've done it.

His power was the most retarded thing one can come up with but the strongest if used correctly.

I read it long time ago, but I remember someone managed to remove the bomb himself.

Nen Exorcist

same guy that removed kuripika's nen seal thingy from chrollo

If you are talking about Abengane, the black guy, he didn't remove the bomb so much as he contained it within the creature he summoned. This saved him from being detonated with the rest of the group, but he still needed to "catch the bomber" so he could de-summon both the bomb and the nen beast he created.

>Was it actually said you can't block it with nen?
Not really, it's just treated as a guaranteed death in that arc unlike Little Flower which can be blocked. Maybe if you have sufficient aura you can block it but as far as Greed Island was concerned, nobody was capable of doing it.

My friend wasn't hyped from the Genthru vs Gon fight because he didn't think the arc did an adequate job showing that Genthru was a powerful nen user and a big threat to Gon, or that Genthru was anything but some generic guy.

I could see where he's coming from, but even if Genthru didn't actually seem that threatening, the fight itself was still great.

In fact one of the big reasons I picked up HxH was because I saw the panel of Gon's arm having been blown off, and that arc delivered. Blew me away that Yorknew and Chimera are even better.

Wonder how he even did that. The nen beast isn't meant to disappear until the original ability's neutralised, and the bomber was conveniently one of the only hatsus that even had a disabling condition

It explain why he said I catch the bomber

Killer Queen

>generic guy.
He was still far above Gon though in terms of, well everything except for maybe Ko. Not all enemies need to be some world threatening disaster. I liked the Bomber bit he is missing a bit of iconism, but I can't find anything about him that I dislike in particular

>Not really, it's just treated as a guaranteed death in that arc unlike Little Flower which can be blocked. Maybe if you have sufficient aura you can block it but as far as Greed Island was concerned, nobody was capable of doing it.

O, my rubber nen.

I wonder if Gon's training in the Chimera Ant arc made him able to match Genthru in all the nen management skills they displayed in their first fight. I understand Togashi wants to make Gon and Killua strong but not too strong. They're still just kids with a lot to learn.

Hmm it's hard to judge Genhru in the large scale, my gut says he'd be stronger than Kalluto in a fight and probably a lot less stronger then Kite and the troupe soilders though. I'd think weaker but perhaps not much weaker than Knuckles and shoot

Are you guys looking forward to seeing post-death Air blow being used by kurapika? How strong do you guys think it will be?

>has a gun
>trained himself in nen to shoot a projectile which is worse than a gun
for what purpose?

What do you guys think about the fact that Meruem got killed by a human weapon and not by an ability based on nen?.

OH MY RUBBER NEN

Might have been a useful ability to push Bill back because Vincent didn't want to let him get within melee range. It was said that the private soldiers were less experienced with nen.

Unironically good writing. It goes to show that technology is still superior to the biology/nen, as it should be. The last thing HxH needs is super saiyan powercreeping.

Why did Kalluto learn nen before Killua if Killua is known to be the prodigious member of the Zoldyck family.

I was happy about it. I like that technology still has its place in the HxH universe.

Illumi had a needle in killua, but not kalluto.

why

that rose was a pretty crazy WMD
if the explosion didn't kill you, the necrosis poison will

I'm glad you guys liked it and I actually agree with you, but it makes me wonder, why didn't they bomb the chimera's hive in the beginning?, was it for the risk of killing innocent humans?, or for the toxic remnants of the explosion?.

Karasu

Killua's the hier of the Zoldyck family. He was to be primed to take the seat so in a way of being overly protective, they withheld certain things from him until they saw it fit to teach him properly.

Last resort sort of thing I think, plus I think the chairmain probably wanted a go at a royal gaurd before finishing off the queen