Dragon Ball Super

Why is Toppo such a joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/For_One's_Own_Pride!_Vegeta's_Challenge_to_Be_The_Strongest!!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not how u spell Dyspo

I'm not talking about Dyspo. I'm keeping a promise.
Even Dyspo was beating Hit for 10 seconds. Toppo has done nothing but hug Bejita.

Higher quality image

Guys. I want to anal Freeza-sama.

>GoD in the making
>signature move is a weak beam spam
>does absolutely nothing to help his team for most of the tournament
>actively helps an enemy universe by allowing them to transform into a stronger form
>when Jiren decides to leave the rest of the fighters for his teammates to eliminate, Toppo eliminates a grand total of 0 fighters
>only real fight he had was against Vegeta and it accomplished nothing

JOBBO
O
B
B
O

I'm not defending Toppo at all, but I'm just going to say that Vegeta got cucked out a good fight because Shitlifla just wouldn't go away.

Vegeta is out. And I best dyspo and 17 are gone next week

Friendly reminder to everyone please ignore the false flagging faggot who comes to DBS complaining about how DBS memes are ruining threads in other boards. He for some unknown reason wants DBS threads banned(possible Boruto fag as well). He will show screen caps of DBS fans being annoying in other threads which however the false flagging in those images will be obvious.

If he gets beaten by 17 and Gohan then he will never be a GoD

Nah, we won't get any eliminations next episode. This shit is going to continue until March, get ready for entire episodes that will only be 30 seconds long within the story.

N-nani??? How does that even work?

>He still thinks there won't be a tweest

We haven’t seen Toppo yet serious yet. He was on the verge of getting serious when he was fighting Goku before they were forced to stop. I have a serious feeling that Toppo has some scary Zant from Twilight Princess shit up his sleeve

>reading youtube comments in a spic video
>spics praising toriyama for his animation in the next episode
>also blaming him for delaying the episode

what the fuck

>Vegeta is out.
No he isn't.

My dick is out.

>reading youtube comments
Here is your problem.

they are 7 year olds whose parents made them watch dragon ball
they probably also like to RP in the comment section

Reminds me of people praising ZUN for the better art in the more recent Touhou print works.

Who gives a shit about your dick?

>Goku gets his regularly scheduled transformation for the arc
>It's still just enough to bring him up to fighting on par with Jiren while the ladder is barely breaking a sweat
They've already written themselves out of Goku being able to defeat Jiren in the ToP. And not even the super writers would be able to drag this out until march, that'd be like a month just to take out each U11 fighter individually (and thats assuming they all get equal amounts of focus episodes, Dypso is certainly not going to get that many and neither will get as much time as Jiren)

Something's going to happen

Where did Vados went? Last time she was with U7 yet we didn't saw her last episode.

I give a shit about his dick

fucking top bantz

What the fuck is his problem?

She was sitting next to Whis in this episode.

U7 cramping his style.

Have to apologize to Gohanfags, I really hought he would get eliminated in this episode but it wasn't because I hate him. Since he got enough good moments I thought it would be a good time for him to go, with 17 staying with his sis so that 18 could be elimination fodder for Toppo or Dyspo. Now that 18 is out though and that Frieza is fighting Dyspo. It's clear that that 17 and Gohan are going to be elimination fodder for Toppo, who has yet to eliminate anyone.

Jiren the Bantlet

Was Vegeta using Gamma Burst Flash in the preview?

Did you not see Gohan's new form in the preview?

Were they gay?

She was?

It's not gay to love yourself.

I refuse to believe that Cus can use UI

Can you even gay for yourself? Is that the same as narcissistic?

it's just his regular jobber flash
after it fails to leave even a single scratch on jiren he'll get eliminated by a single regular energy blast from the big guy

El Grande Padre is a great teacher.

Can someone explain why db bothers with fixed time limits when they can't work around it for shit?

Did they give us a preview for the next episode?
I can't find it.

For Zeno's attention span.

But it's not even his own body anymore.

AYY LMAO WAS A MISTAKE

What are you on about?

Wow user you are so superficial. It's the heart that matters.

Huh? After the ED? You watched it raw or something?

>even you won't be able to beat Jiren so easily!

When did Goku become so tsundere for him.

I am blind. Forgive me.

Could Goku defeat the Super Overlord?

This

So when is this arc ending? What's the episode distribution going to look like? Two weeks for Toppo, Two weeks for Dyspo and the rest for Jiren?

Vegecucks should feel honored that their favorite jobber is being taken out by Jiren instead of Toppo or Dyspo, because even Dyspo would be more than enough to kick his ass

right here!

Who will be the final boss in ToP then?

I bet it will be Toppo. Jiren is too predictable and Dyspo is a jobber. So it leaves Toppo.

You already know who.

Toppo will break his own shell and embrace his role as GoD when Jiren loses. His final form is huge legs and tiny arms.

9 more minutes, plus 2 or 3 episodes to round up this arc, so end of March next year

>Toppo gets UI

El Hermano

If I tell you I might get b&.

I'm so glad Vados got together with Whis and U7. Now, Whis should be a good brother and give her a massage.

>Goku has to powerup to his strongest form to have chance vs a Toppo who didn't even try to poweup

L
O
L

You probably won’t but you can just evade if you do.

>Baal
Is there a bigger jobber? Not saying his fights aren't fun, but goddamn I think even Asagi got some more legit wins than that thing.

toppo holding back all this time

We actually get more than 70 new characters this arc. At first i thought we only get 10 and the rest of character will only be background character. Toriyama thhe absolute madman.

>Topplel fag damage control

where is this going aniki?

>We actually get more than 70 new characters this arc.
And most of them were utter shit.

>Gokufag seething.

They are all just background character, except for like 5 or 6 characters.

Why was Jiren talking shit so fucking funny. I can’t watch that scene without laughing it’s like the fucking beginning of TDKR. Why the fuck is it so funny?

>seething
Nope.

Merry killmas everyone

I can't believe this arc peaked for me with the U6 shit. I certainly wouldn't have believed it at the time

wonder how many of these were designed by toriyama and how many by toyotaro
aniraza wasn't designed by any of them so I guess it'll be an anime exclusive character

>jobbing to fucking DYSPO

How will lizard cucks ever EVER recover?

Where's my Torankusu?

What???

>base

Are you retarded?

He's just playing around until he goes golden and turns the rabbit into roadkill.

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/For_One's_Own_Pride!_Vegeta's_Challenge_to_Be_The_Strongest!!

>Its Japanese air date is January 7, 2018.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

2 WEEKS TO SEE JOBGETA JOBBING TO AYY LMAO

He's jobbing to UI Dyspo.

No clue. He just is

This tournament would have been over already if based Future Trunks was in it teaming up with Gohan

>Who will be the final boss in ToP then?

Only Jiren, Toppo, Dyspo, Caulifla and Ribrianne were designed by Toriyama

Someone post that picture of Toppo without his beard. That will be his final form. Toppo Unleashed

Are the Gokek’s still seething from last night?

>stronger than SSB Kaiokek

Feels good.

Dyspofag disappear. It's wabbit season and /ouremperor/ is getting used to his opponent.

future goten aka el grande padre

>beard

La Rebelion de Los Ángeles comes

Post the webm

>wants dbs threads banned
That person is a good person, DBS threads are cancer and so is the anime and the manga