Dies Irae Thread

Just in case people didn't see it, here's the full CG for Amantes Amentes in 1600x1200:

pastebin.com/uyFywWg5

And the CG for Ikabey, 1600x900:

pastebin.com/MzwT50yE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZTq-qXlxH0
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx5InJhFJrc
youtube.com/watch?v=E6lGzEidRj4
pastebin.com/VNitTLGm
pastebin.com/kvu3AP6K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also Kei is best girl

I want to fuck Marie

shut up you pretentious cunt

*Tasogare

Reminder that no matter how shit the anime was.
It was worthy for this youtube.com/watch?v=wZTq-qXlxH0

that sounds pretty gay

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

"Praise be to the flawless, all-pervasive illumination of the great mudra. Turn over to me the jewel, lotus, and radiant light.”
"Imperishable One"
"Homage to all the Buddhas; All Pervading One"
What 天地玄妙神辺変通力離 is supposed to mean?

Well guys, Ren's a phantom thief apparently
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx5InJhFJrc

What?

do i need to be a german to enjoy this

What

What's going on in that video?

>Ren Amamiya
>Ren

P5 protag name just got revealed

Just don't be a jew, I guess.

Where's the original sound from? It's so familiar.

chuuni stuff basically

youtube.com/watch?v=E6lGzEidRj4

>Ren

Couldn't you give me a rough translation of what it means? Even if it's literal.

>Dies Irae in a expression.

Right lads does anyone have any clues about wtf pantheon is, because I've been in a cave for the last 3 months

Shinza Bansho mobage, like FGO, coming out next year.
>"Pantheon is a story about chasing after Shirous of every generation (the veteran Fangs will surely understand what I mean). It will be centered around a new protagonist and gods of the seventh Throne, but their supreme commander is the original god."
>"Thanks to her services as the middleman, all the characters you pull from the gacha are ready to support the protag. The original god's name is the Truth, who has a surprisingly deep connection with Shirou. She's also a real beauty and a great woman overall."
>"I'll leave guessing how she can persuade Reinhard, Mercurius and even Hajun up to you. (Yeah, their common enemy is that terrifying). The team led by the Truth and the name of protag's ability is "Pantheon". Lastly, the Kajiri characters serve as the protag's mentors of sorts."

pastebin.com/VNitTLGm
pastebin.com/kvu3AP6K

Added some notes to the second pastebin yesterday. Any suggestions? And besides the ones already listed, what chuuni fights do you think that the Gr/a/nd Guignol needs to have?

And since these threads are always dead unless it's Friday what do you guys think of a Discord circlejerk? Or we could just take this shit to /qa/.

Beriah: Page One

>the same 10 or so people in this thread every time
just give up already

I don't have enough skill and knowledge to actually translate it, since it's a mantra, but I can give a brief explanation of what it is from what I remember. I might be wrong in some parts, it's been a long time since I've read KKK and looked up this stuff.
The one that Hajun uses
>天地玄妙神辺変通力離
is an exorcism of possession by evil spirits.
Habaki's one is only different by one symbol, but it's a completely another mantra
>天地玄妙神辺変通力治
which is a mantra of healing. Both of them are kuji-kiri exorcisms, and technically should be used along with the hand gestures, but in KKK they were just used as a part of the chants.

Is that you translator user? Anyway, thank you very much for the explanation.

Though I don't really give that many ideas I would prefer a /qa/ thread. I know discord is easier and faster but I guess I'm just old fashioned and like the threads better.
But it's up to you, honestly.

Maybe Lucifer vs Snake if we do go with the suggestion user gave for Diana's route.
Akira vs Magnum is a must too.

mukei?