User and his Waifu: Christm/a/s 2017

Starting a little bit late, but Christmas is happening somewhere around the world now, so I guess it’s time to start this thing up. Hopefully you’re having an amazing Christmas season and had wonderful year with your beloved waifu.

A few guidelines:
-Have your submission be 4:3 ratio
-Your submission should be about your waifu and nothing else.
-Put some good effort into your submission please. Your waifu wants to be presentable, you know?
-Have fun!

Deadline is when Christmas ends for the west coast (December 26 12:00 AM PST). Get your picture in before the deadline please.

Do you very best, alright user? And always remember: your waifu is beautiful!

Other urls found in this thread:

cloud.funmaker.me/owncloud/s/xRi36ulZjLwe7sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Merry Christmas collage-user. Myself and Tama celebrated last night, as I am a wageslave and have to work two 16's this holiday.
We watched some of her show to remember when we met three years ago, and I got her a few special christmas cards (no pun intended) this year. We then played a game and went to sleep early knowing I had to batoru the next few days.
Batoru and friendship to all our user friends!

I'll be waiting for your song, Jebus.

Thanks for showing up again, user. I'll do my picture after I'm done with Christmas Dinner with my family.
Merry Christmas!

Here's hoping it won't turn into yet another Jebus shitposting thread.

Stop giving attention to normalfags please and thank you.

Hey Jebus, just look at the fucking thread. Literally everyone hates you and doesn't want you here. You are the cause of all this shitposting. Why don't you do the correct thing and fuck off to make this place better for all of us?

Please just ignore when he posts then, or when others respond, lets not get into shitposting for just these next two days ok anons? Just like a family dinner.

Just cause you hate him doesn't mean others don't. Your stupid shitposting is the reason we had a bad Christmas last year. Please, feel free to ruin this one too.

Now its like a REAL christmas dinner!

>Just cause you hate him doesn't mean others don't.
user are you sure this is what you meant to type?

If you like Jebus you are just enabling the pretender and the attention whore.
You are killing 4/a/

I know, right?
Talking shit about each other and everyone around you, just like in real life during the dinner.
I can feel the Christmas atmosphere already.

Yeah, I thought about it after posting. I meant just because he hates him doesn't mean others do. I honestly appreciate his work. He's been with us for so long he's like that uncle who no one wants to acknowledge till he buys the beer for the Christmas party.

Many hated him, check the archives. Best thing to do is ignore and filter him.

Tamaanon, your pic be looking good this year, too! Super cute.

>not just filtering trips you dont like
Stop shitting up the thread. I want to see all the cutr pictures damn it.

>jebus an old fag
Ay lmao at ur life

YOU 2D LOOOOOOOOOOOSERS
I HOPE YOU KILL YOURSELF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Fuck off Jebus

Thank you user, hopefully Ruu being in the next season means more Tama! I'm afraid, but will always love her regardless

Damn, I don't have a single Christmas decoration in my house.
Will it be all right if I will just make a photo of a Christmas dinner and some merchandise with her?

As usual, just make sure its heartfelt and your best. Look at past years- some anons have 0 mercy, but create wonderful images of their love. Just dont slap a random image up, take it with your phone in worse lighting, and pretend your shoving your leftovers at her. Dont half ass.

*merchandise not mercy

Merry Christmas, anons. This marks the first time I didn't use a laptop for the photo, though the setup is similar to last year.

Looking at it now, I wish I could do something more with the dead space, but I didn't anticipate how difficult the monitor being huge would make things. Perhaps I'll have to put up some more decorations and ornaments next year.

I did last year. Barely anyone posted towards the end because they didn't want to get caught up in the shitposting. honestly I doubt we get more than last year this year.

Hopefully I'll be able to submit my first pic this year. But in the past week I've suffered a comical series of fuckups that are totally my fault, so we'll see what happens.

First I set some stuff up to take a few test shots only to discover that I don't acually have a real camera any more like I thought I did, then I threw away some stuff I had prepared for the picture on accident.

I don't want to submit just a lazy "bunch of figs in front of a monitor taken on a cell phone" but at this point I might have to work with what I have. While actually putting care into it still.

But have fun, take good pics and show off your waifus anons!

The most fun thread of the year has arrived.
Cute.
Nice.

Nice colors, maybe crop it in more would help?

Did anyone save the previous ones?
Would be really glad if someone posted them.

Super comfy!

Nigga, that's kawaii as fuck

Merry christmas, Sup Forums! Can't wait to set up my holiday nest for me and my waifu after Christmas Dinner with the family! I hope you and your darling waifu have a wonderful christmas together!

It's not possible to keep everything in frame, unfortunately, though the image is certainly filled up better.

If collage user has problems with a vertical submission, just use the original photo, or just whichever one you think is better.

Just do your best and work with what you've got. I'm sure you're waifu will appreciate your effort! Have fun together!

Er, wait, that's not quite the right size.

Merry Christmas Sup Forums. Have a great day with you're waifu!

cloud.funmaker.me/owncloud/s/xRi36ulZjLwe7sk

Just do something handmade or spend nice time with her in other way. This is not about being into collage, it's about making memories and having great time with your loved one.

You can make paper decorations in minutes. Cookies aren't hard to make as well, you still have lots of time. Also see above.

I won't be able to participate because I have to spend Christmas with my family. Anyway Merry Christmas Sup Forums. Have a good time with your waifu.

Always nice to see husbandofags.

I'm not too worried about making it/not making it. I just don't want to submit something I hold no pride in, either. If you're going to submit something, shouldn't be something you take even a small amount of pride in?

Besides, you can love you're waifu and also still want to be in the collage, user. It's not like the latter disqualifies the former. If I do submit something and don't make it, it's not like I'm gonna stop loving her out of spite.

Merry Christmas Sup Forums
Kinda wish I had some cake at the moment.

Also if anyone has missing collages(Christmas 2010 2011 2013 2014 I think) I'd gladly expand the archive.

Yeah, you are absolutely right.
If you want to participate just put some effort. And have a nice Christmas with your waifu regardless.
Merry Christmas, user.

Merry Christmas!

Same to you, user! Enjoy Christmas with you're waifu. And don't forget to give SOME time to your family

>that lighting

Where is the effort?

merry christmas, fellow sakuya user

Merry Christmas from the two best friends in all of Hidamari~

like last year, I don't care if It makes the collage I just want to share the Christmas spirit

Merry Christmas to you all!
This is my second time posting for Christmas and I can only hope that it is good enough, seeing all of this really makes me want to improve till next year
I can't wait to see all your pictures

Well I just made one and it's shit and I'm too lazy to do it again. I'll be back though I promise!

cute toast user

I'm away from my battlestation this christmas, I only have my portable waifu display.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Here's a badly cropped image because I keep on forgetting to take the picture on 4:3

Don't bother, each year we get Sup Forums and other normalfag posting dumb shit. The best way to deal with them is completely ignore, especially when they start bitching about not being in the collage. Just comment positively on good ones.

>3.4mb
My bad

>ships his waifu with other characters
disgusting.

Yet another year, huh?

I hope everyone and the women they love all have a Merry Christmas, like I did mine! I look forward to seeing everyone's wonderful displays of love!

Merry Christmas from Kyou Botan and me!

>that instrument
Nice to see your waifu inspired you to do something user!

I guess Sup Forums isn't forsaken, yet.

We have two more days right? Mine is done, but I want to redo it.

Oh, it is. This is sad compared to years past.

Ruu is my self insert
And a merry cmas to you both!

Take note, these are how you do this nicely. The care, obvious thought put in, decent or good lighting. Actual love for your wife. Well done.

At least it's not dead, besides give it a few days for everyone to see it and post their waifus and husbandos.

He says, while not contributing.

Could you play the euphonium before Kumiko?

Christmas is always slow dude.

Wonderful cake

So good to see you're still doing well, Chihirofriend!

Cute plushie

You guys say this every year.

Merry Christmas Sup Forums

Kotori and I had so much fun celebrating our fourth Christmas together. I hope you all have a wonderful day with you're waifu and look forward to some comfy pictures!

If you're comparing purely by number of submissions then sure, but why does that matter?

I'm just thankful we don't have as many anons posting poor quality pics of their half eaten dinners and waifu on the monitor at the last second just to be part of the collage.

And it's true every year. Though Christmas has always been small compared to Valentine.

This WILL happen. Its sad, but best to ignore and move on.

Gorgeous user, love it.

Amazing work. I can tell you absolutely love your waifu

>framed do it for her picture
This is nice, I should do this.

You say quality over quantity but think about it. If this keeps up, pretty soon you're going to have a collage with only 10 submissions on it and it makes this event look like a joke.

Absolutly stunning user.
Cute wide.
Great.
Always nice to see that you're still around.

The one girl that was always there for me, the one mischievous smile that I fell in love with. 7 years together and no signs of slowing down, I love you Aya!

And Merry Christmas, everyone.

Oh boy here we go! Always endearing to see these pictures. Hope you all have a wonderful time together!

As an aside: Quality seems to be up this year, nice.

>that one Yuno on the right who hasn't got a Miyako

You know what you need to buy next user.

>Quality seems to be up this year, nice.
I can't tell if it's because everyone is getting older and further into their careers or they're dumping their lifesavings into this.

Zun is that you?

>that framed do it for her picture

Did you order that somewhere or did you do it yourself?

Merry Christmas! Looks like we have some nice pictures so far, looking forward to seeing more.

I like the idea that anons who've been at this for years now have the money to up their game.

The saudi prince will always put everyone to shame with his shear dedication but its nice to see everyone else is climbing to his level.

Made it myself, just printed it out and framed it.

Truth be told, it is not nearly enough money for me to approach what I'd want to be spending on her.

I wonder if he hires a professional designer.

Did you use any kind of special paper?

I wanna make something similar and regular printing paper doesn't cut it.

Damn, I'm so busy today and I couldn't prepare this kind of picture this Christmas. Maybe I'll do for the next year.
But I and her went to steak restaurant just now, so I'm quite happy right now.
Merry Christmas, Sup Forums. I love you.

amazing pictures like these both gives me and takes away motivation

I went to a store to get it printed so its just regular photo paper.

You can call the event a joke at that point, but the love those anons will have for their waifu is no joke if they made it that far.

I would love it if it was more lively than it used to be, but if it dies then so be it nothing lasts forever.

I look every now and then but I just can't seem to find one listed.
Maybe next year, though

I think last year destroyed all the momentum this event had because of the shitposters complaining about Jebus.

Let's hope that we don't get a repeat of last year.

Id rather 10 anons truly dedicated than 100 phlebbit tier garbage.

I hope not either because Jebus did nothing wrong