Anime with good villains that you want to cheer for?

Anime with good villains that you want to cheer for?

Monster

What?

a fleshed out villain is one thing. but I don't care to root for someone who's motivation boils down to them being fucking insane

villains are not people you should cheer for really, if anything antagonists are sometimes admirable (mainly due to protagonists being weak)

Who from where

are you retarded? just fucking google it

has a better wish and more use for the grail than the protagonists

although im not sure if shes a full blown villain or just the antagonist

20 minutes

>villain

Wasn't this because the little boy and the dragon drained energy from the cube during the fight?

Naw he maxed the tank before doing the timey wimey

A villain has to be someone who does something wrong user. Squealer just wants to liberate his people from their oppressive overlords

V I G N T
M A L H EU R E U X
M I N U T E S

Nox had a hard life

Close

There is no need to be afraid anymore, daddy's here now.

Fav villains/BBEG general?
[Spoiler]he did nothing wrong [/spoiler]

>Can't even spoiler properly
Look at this senpai

>who does something wrong user
He should've thrown full force at finding Psy-Buster first though, so he did many things wrong.
Or just take all his people and fuck off far away.
Psy-hippies didn't look like the kind that would readily leave their borders on a punitive expedition.

>BBEG
ugh

What's wrong with bbegs?

>Wakfu
cant sneak that Sup Forums shit past me OP

>rec thread
>What?
Just kill yourself OP.

Lurk the fuck more you crossboarding retard.

thanks. I was afraid nobody would say it

>when you are an innocent scientist and your only priority is gaining knowledge, but some three autists destroy your laboratory and then take away your daughter

Nah the problem was that even after 290 years he still didn't really understand how the cube worked. He used all of his energy and reversed time for the entire universe by and 20 min. If he had know how to localize the effect he could have easily turned back time the required amount.

Why is he so perfect

>villains have to be moralfags to be good
The best villains are ones the make the viewer and protagonist question the worlds accepted morals altogether, not being someone who conforms to them.

did she ever explicitly state what she was going to do with the grail?

>CG
BLEURGHHHHHHH

>Mortals destroy your shit for no reason
>We can't intervene because we only create stuff...
>Tell dumb sensei to fuck off
>Get rid of mortals
>Become so unstoppable that a set of deus ex machina does nothing
>God himself has to erase you
>Son Goku destroys 6 universes the next year
He did nothing wrong.

>Why is he so perfect
He just is.

>blocks your eyesight

Nox did nothing wrong.

This meme is shit and so is everyone who abides by this sort of rule, ie probably about 80% of the anons in this thread.

A villain that you are rationally incapable of hating isn't good, it's a fucking failure. Good character that is a villain =/= good villain, this basic fact seems to be utterly lost on so many

jjba villains are great

use it as a power source to stay in the world and with Kuzuki

Kuzuki wanted to send her home to make her happy

either one is better than "lol the root"

best fate character far better than any of the cardboard protags

Gilgamesh Is a fun character, but he certainly isnt the kind of character you root for

Him, Gendo, also Char and Haman.

I like to think that accomplishing his goal was just imposible even for the god xelor himself.

Travelling back in time was already impossible for Xelor and Nox broke Xelor's Clock with his stunt.

Next you'll say Avatar isn't anime

It isnt.

Star Driver
Akatsuki no Yona

> its dirty rat posters again

But user, he was right.

but he wasnt, thats the whole point of his edgy teen phase

Su-Won is only a villain in the first chapter and these days he doesn't even qualify as an antagonist with how often he actually cooperates with Yona.

Not rooting for the doctor.

gilgamesh is an incredibly fun character in how utterly despicable hes is, arrogant, remorseless and with seemingly no empathy- paired with his callous displays of power it makes him an amazing antagonist

but someone you want punched in the teeth