Dragon Ball Super

SSB Vegeta > SSB KKx20 Goku?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cA-WIynIzzs&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's beerus fight all over again

its pretty obvious that ssb vegeta is stronger than ssb kaioken goku, he even went to the rosat twice while goku was fucking around

More like Super Saiyan Job Vegeta

Nope Goku is stronger than Jobgeta. Jiren is probably holding back and SSB Goku was able to hurt Jiren too.

>h-he's just holding back!
The absolute state of gokufags

this looks like one of those fake mexican youtube drawings from a distance

Vegeta is already out and Goku is the winner of the tournament.

>Gokushitters this delusional
Have you learned nothing from DBS? He isn't winning anything.

Its all downhill from here lads

People thought Vegeta wouldn't be doing this.

Post yfw Vegeta wins.

isn't the stage supposed to be made out of nearly indestructable shit? Now random blasts from vegeta are able to destroy huge chunks of the arena.

S-surely he is just playing with Bageta r-right?

All I know is that Goku won't be winning shit because that means Frieza wins and takes over the multiverse.

An immense amount of power is being output

Well, the Tournament of Power is its final round. Now, how will the last battles develop?

I have some ideas of some details:

Goku and Vegeta vs Jiren
Gohan and C-17 vs Toppo
Freezer vs Dyspo

+ Dyspo will fall against Freezer, that's for sure.
+ C-17 will fall against Toppo.

After this, I have a doubt:
+ If they are really planning something with Freezer, then Toppo will defeat Gohan and Freezer will defeat him. (I don't think this will be the case).
+ On the other hand, Toppo will fight Freezer to avenge Dyspo's defeat, and after a really though battle, Toppo will defeat Freezer. Then, a tired Toppo will be defeated by Gohan.

In any case, then it will be 3 warriors vs Jiren.
+ Goku and Vegeta will fight Jiren, while the third one (Gohan or Freezer) acts as an "assintant".
+ With 3 vs 1 and very short time, Beerus decides to use the Potara rings, so Vegetto fights Jiren. This actually tires Jiren pretty much.
+ Sadly, the fusion wears off at the worst time, and Jiren takes the chance to eliminate Vegeta and the third warrior.
+ It's all left to Goku vs Jiren, with Goku finally winning.

Stop being retard. Do you really think that Jiren is going to use his full power against Shitgeta?

Even in the era of Dragon Ball, when you look at Z-land, Goku was just "wise". I just wanted to fight a stronger opponent, I was not selfish. It was true that Piccolo was trying to win as if it were a "win" tournament (I was proud of the win after Piccolo hit the chest). But it was obvious he was not obsessive. He was responsible for Kami to keep Piccolo from reigning the world.

It's the same as Vegeta and Fritsa Saga. Goku was certainly upset about the fight. However, he was not an obsession. I was back on mission to rescue my friends and children. After Kuririn died, he became a super sunshine and worried about his friend. When he fought Napua, he promised the death of Yama, Chaoz, Tien.

During Buu Saga (even Cell) he has guaranteed that the preparation for the next generation is the guardian of the planet. This is what I woke up to observe the limits of my power and the possibilities of the next generation of Serusaga. That's why he refused the reanimation. That's why I did not kill Fat Boo when I made a fat boo with Super Saiyan 3. He has stated that he wants to leave the next generation to protect the world. initiative

In particular, Goku of Z-land was a gracious existence. He was not alive to fight Vegeta anytime. He was a gracious presence with those who can not fight anymore. That's the same sympathy he gave Fritza, including Neff Reicom and Captain Gynon. Even if he wanted to kill Buu, he wanted to be reborn.

Goku did not show everyone in the supermarket. Even cartoonists have changed the reasons for the Uub training for their concerns and good intentions, Dendes recommendation. Goku from the supermarket was one of the first characters of the Dragonball era and was in training with Master Rosi, who strengthened without worrying. He has lost the conservatory medical care of the world many times. He is a complex two-dimensional character without any seriousness. He is just "funny" at this moment.

This is Jiren, the most powerful character in the ring, drawn by the best Dragon Ball™ Super® animator, Yuya Takahashi. Say something nice about him!

Yes user, surely a game of wits and not bullshit

I honestly hate this community sometimes. Just as people simply disconnect ALL critical thinking skills because they have to push their narrative of "lol Toei sucks when writing gaiz !!!!". So damn annoying. I suspect they are children or really a lot of really stupid or just ignorant people. As if you were trying to criticize something, at least look at it from all angles. But naw, that would put holes in your narrative so of course they're not going to put you into thinking.

It ALSO hurts me that people apparently DO NOT WANT Vegeta to reach Goku. Do people honestly just want it to continue to be Goku's show? Apparently if people are willing to attribute the title to "lol Toei stinks" why Vegeta, the second strongest Saiyan, is fighting AFTER training for 8-9 months longer than Goku. It is really disconcerting.

ayy lmao

Gohan will be the one to find a weakness in Jiren and beat him.

Watch the next weeks Final Flash be weaker than this one
youtube.com/watch?v=cA-WIynIzzs&t=1s

Yes, SSB Vegeta is stronger than SSBKK20 Goku.

Remember that Vegeta trained in the RoSaT and has never once lost to Goku.

It's only natural that Vegeta be over twenty times stronger than Goku.

He's got a nice ass

It's looks worse than that OC with Gohan Blanco.

This, Vegeta is over 20 times stronger than Goku.

Vegeta in SS2 is canonically stronger than Goku in SS3. It isn't surprising.

You can choose between Gohan or Vegeta to be the final survivor, who gets the big W?

>Vegeta beats Jiren
>Jiren gives an inspiring speech to Toppo about how he always looked up to him
>Toppo breaks through his own limits and becomes a GoD
>Toppo was the final boss all along

It may not be weaker but it'll certainly look less impressive and have no effect on Jiren like it did Cell. After all, Final Flash has never done anything of note.

Tfw people are stupid enough to watch a serie where even krillin can get ultra instinct power for 2h with no explanation

With all the episodes in the ToP so far, its looking like a fairly decent arc overall. Nothing compared to the Future Trunks / Zamasu arcs though, truly the greatest things to grace the series.

Vegetashitters are so delusional. Can't wait for Vegeta get BTFO and needs to be saved by Chadku.

>mfw Powerlevelfags are bursting blood vessels over one kick

ESTO EL FIN EL HERMANO

Gohan Blanco.

Nice of Toei to give UHG a job

that's part of the problem, everything in Super is less impressive than in DBZ

A question for you superior weebs.
Is Yuya Takahashi in high demand over in Nippon land?

I hate Mexicans so much

Real non-memey talk, Lets say Gohan shines during the tournament and then they bring him back next to Goku & Vegeta for the new arcs, would you be ok with it or should he stay rather a non-fightning guy?

UHG isn't Mexican lol

he may work on fairy tale and leave super again

Why is he so cute

Based UGH.

He's a long time member of the Fairy Tail production but the anime doesn't seem to be coming soon. Who knows he might have left? Other than he's gonna work on the Lupin the III series but not have much involvement.

I love Yuya Takahashi :3

Seems so, considering SSBx20 Goku couldn't land anything close to that on Jiren.

>spics have already betrayed Gohan
Oh my sides

Who the fuck is UHG

>betrayed
What?

Ultra Hell God

Strap in for some kino

I hate Toppo.

>Kefla is stronger than Vegeta since she made Jiren twitch and fought against a weakened,depowered UI Goku
>Jirens just holding back guys
>I mean yeah he's pretty much never let anyone get a clean shot on him like that when he's holding back but he's definitely holding back
>Jiren just pretending to sweat and be in pain
I want everyone who doubted our Prince and the message of me,the original Chadgeta poster, to know I'm laughing at you.

Yeah, but GoD's also fought on it and didn't manage to do nearly as much damage. Plus GP said he would upgrade it even stronger after that so even GoD's wouldn't be able to damage it. so did grand priest just forget to upgrade the arena after the GoD's tore it up or it Vegeta literally GoD level now?

Is it one guy spamming the threads with toppo hate posts?

I kinda like the fat lorax. He seems like he is addicted to JUSTICE

I can't wait to see him smack Gohan's shit

Dude

What in the fuck are you even talking about?

So this is the second or third time the animation looked like good ol DBZ

Didn't Toppo attack base Goku with a Justice Flash a while ago, only for it to do nothing at all?

>Vegeta Blue is stronger than Kefla
lmao

>DBS chads overpowering the christmas carol
can we be stopped?

Our God.

JUSTICE JOBBER TAKEDOWN

I think he's pushing 17 out here

Final 3 will be Freeza,Gohan and Goku vs Dyspo,Toppo and Jiren.That's obvious.Vegeta will job against Jiren next episode and fall.

>Gohanfag this delusional

if Gohan actually puts up a fight against Toppo, that's it. I'm done with this series. Gohan is supposed to be like Super Buu level at best, maybe a little stronger. He's weaker than first form freeza which is like a million times weaker than Golden Freeza. So basically he wouldn't stand a chance against toppo who is SSB level. Gohan beating Toppo at this point would be the biggest ass pull in the series, even worse than Trunks killing Zamasu

DBZ looked like trash for 3/4 of the episodes

Reminder that the kaioken technique was never meant to be a form, the way it was used vs. Hit
It was supposed to be temporary spurts of power, as he demonstrated every time he's used it since then.

Reminder that Toriyama's outline probably stated back in the tournament of destroyers that Goku fights Hit by temporarily boosting his power to the max to attack, without specifying how.
Toei adapted this by using Kaioken, Toyotaro adapted this by using SSGod-Blue

Reminder that Goku did most of his fighting with Jiren in SSB
Vegeta's Blue is higher than Goku's meaning that him putting a better fight up makes sense.

Reminder that Ultra Instinct is not necessarily a power up.

I kek'd. Thanks for that

Basically this.

No the biggest asspull is 17 doing jackshit to Aniraza.

>Superfag pretending he'll actually ever drop it

>17 not in the final 3

but that looks good kid

I liked what DBO did with him teaching the rest of humanity how to fight through his research into ki and shit. I doubt that's the direction they'll go with him in this though.

Shut the fuck up I dropped for three weeks this one time.

Best boi always shines bright

Gohan is SSB level. With another power up he can take Jiren too. Toppo will be an easy battle for Chadhan.

Soon.

car car car car carchi daze

>on model
>no retarded shading
>trash

What the fuck I was just singing that in my ride to Mcdonalds

Sure you did, manbaby. You all pretend you aren't attached to this show, but you can't stop watching even though no one forces you to.

>Gohan is supposed to be like Super Buu level at best, maybe a little stronger.
Why do people like you think that training means nothing?

It's comical that someone thinks that Gohan will fall before the Freeza
The elimination order follows the number of dragon balls in each team member's hand in the opening

>Zfags are now calling shading bad
Jesus Christ you people are sad

Ultra Grande Hermano

is that supposed to be an example of a bad DBZ frame? Because that art is certainly better than any of the shit in super. The only thing wrong with it is the colors are slightly off, because that was taken from when the Manga was black and white before the colors were finalized.

Would Frieza Cell and Super Buu get along together or would Frieza just wipe them off the face of the planet?

Mathfag here. SSB Vegeta is stronger than SSBKK20 Goku. Let's calculate to see how.

First, as always, let's define the Super Saiyan Multipliers:
>SS1 = x50 of base
>SS2 = x100 of base
>SS3 = x400 of base
>SSG = x800 of base (SSG is at least twice as strong as SS3 bare minimum)
>SSB (SSGSS) = SSGx50 (SSG going Super Saiyan)

First off, we know for a canon fact that SS2 Vegeta > SS3 Goku.

Therefore, Vegeta's base is at least 4.00 compared to Goku's 1.00. Likely he is at least 5.00. Let's plug in the raw math to find out exactly how much stronger Vegeta is than Goku just to begin with. I will prove later that Vegeta is much higher than 5.00, but bare with me:

BASE FORMS
>Vegeta's Base = 5.00
>Goku's Base = 1.00

SUPER SAIYAN 1 FORMS
>SS1 Vegeta = 250.00
>SS1 Goku = 50.00

SUPER SAIYAN 2/3 FORMS
>SS2 Vegeta = 500.00
>SS3 Goku = 400.00

SUPER SAIYAN GOD FORMS
>SSG Vegeta = 4,000.00
>SSG Goku = 800.00

SUPER SAIYAN BLUE FORMS
>SSB Vegeta = 200,000.00
>SSB Goku = 40,000.00
>SSBKK2 Goku = 80,000.00
>SSBKK10 Goku = 400,000.00
>SSBKK20 Goku = 800,000.00

Now, reverse calculating with the conclusion (that SSB Vegeta > SSBKK20 Goku) we know that 5.00 for Vegeta is false. Vegeta's base of 5.00 is incorrect. After adjusting to match the conclusion we can conclude that Vegeta's true base is 20 more than originally calculated.

Therefore, Vegeta's true base is 25.00 compared to Goku's base of 1.00. Vegeta is more than twenty times stronger than Goku.

VEGETA
>Base = 25.00
>SS1 = 1,250.00
>SS2 = 2,500.00
>SSG = 20,000.00
>SSB = 1,000,000.00

GOKU
>Base = 1.00
>SS1 = 50.00
>SS2 = 100.00
>SS3 = 400.00
>SSG = 800.00
>SSB = 40,000.00
>SSBKK2 = 80,000.00
>SSBKK10 = 400,000.00
>SSBKK20 = 800,000.00

This is one possible way to calculate how SSB Vegeta (1,000.000.00) > SSBKK20 Goku (800,000.00). You can play with the numbers but this is the only way that the conclusion makes sense.

Note: This calculation may be altered after next episode.