/ss/ - Secret Santa

It is Christmas Eve in North America and almost Christmas everywhere!

If you have cards: POST THEM
When the time comes, open your gift and give thanks to your Santa!

If you are worried about being grinched, e-mail the organizers and remember - sometimes the mail takes time!

If you haven't sent your gift or cards do it now you procrastinating knob

If you have an imouto remember to pat her head on Christmas!

Other urls found in this thread:

s1174.photobucket.com/user/SecretSanta2017/library
my.mixtape.moe/cepult.7z
i.imgur.com/mtMEN07.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MA from Mexico
I'm sorry, your country's customs didn't think this was as funny as I did. I hope it does get to you eventually I put quite a bit of effort into it.

Fuck 3DPD imoutos.

Dude nice

Looks awesome user.

VK from HK

Thank you for the artbooks! You killed it this time as well. Sorry if I didn't contact you last year, I didn't have a Twitter acc.

SACHIKONG

I'm not completely up to date on the status of bapping, but I want to make one of these.

>user doesn't realize it wasn't customs or the cartel as to why his giftee never posted but the fact he died from a fucking heart attack

Thanks a lot user! You have no idea how much i love this card!
you don't suck at drawing either, it's all about creativity.

I need to know more of how this was built

Has anyone made an archive this year. I want to make sure my user's are pleased with me.

They probably won't be though

Shit that's awesome.

>no initials
>no picture
>no gift

Merry kurismasu user I hope you didn't get grinched this year!

Well, I did

Thank you very much and merry christmas Herr M. from Switzerland. You really nailed it, that wall scroll is the cutest shit ever. Not forgetting the fact that you got me a nendoroid of my waifu.

POST MY FUCKING GIFT OR I'LL TURN INTO EVEN MORE OF A NERVOUS WRECK

Not sure if this is the only or most recent one
s1174.photobucket.com/user/SecretSanta2017/library

If you want to try to make one all the files are uploaded here:
my.mixtape.moe/cepult.7z

Everything was 3d printed. I used 10-24 screws and 9/32" x 1-1/2" extension springs for the assembly. I got mine from a harbor freight kit, but any hardware store would have it. The holes are too snug and I didn't bother fixing that so they either need to be sized larger or drilled out. I converted a sachiko picture over to a vector and then to a dxf and extruded it to taste. Sachiko was then painted with acrylic and sealed with enamel.

Those miniburgs look neat.

Fucking nice

Is that ribbon structural or just festive?

festive/patriotic

Why is Mexico so shit? The box I sent to MA was too big originally. I had to cut it down, take out all the packing I had shoved between the gifts, and then shove everything back into the smaller box which was now more tape than cardboard.

I like what you did with sachiko, nice work

What do you mean too big? What happened with it?

are you okay?

sorry for opening early, i had to pack for my move to japan

all that miku is glorious!

no!!

Did you fall?

It's the evening of 24th, gifts are fair game

i took it from a weird angle :( i will retake it when i get home

The box was too big. Mexico has shipping restrictions. The "girth" of the box, according to USPS can't be bigger than 79". They calculate girth with the following measurements:

Length + (Width (2)) + (Height (2)) = girth. My original package was 82" according to that measurement. I had to take everything out of the box at the post office, remove all the padding, cut the box down, fit everything back inside without padding, and then tape it back up. I used that really strong string tape around the box a couple times from each side and then taped up all the seams.

Hey, I've got that miku in my aquarium.

What does the snow miku look like?

i have one more gift that was released from customs yesterday so i should be able to pick it up on my way to the airport. I will find a way to make it fit!!

that thing's gonna kill someone

I will open it up when I get to japan!

The thought of that thing smacking some user in the face gives me life.

Homu next to herself.

What's with Miku and drowning?

Wouldn't leaving it in the water like that eventually damage it.

Yeah, and fish poop.

Do you have other figmas?
Is her skin the same color as the standart homu figma?
From the reviews devil homu looked a bit yellow

To the user who sent mr this i'll be opening your gift in about 13 hours

TC of Durham, NC

I received your package this morning, I will open it and post pictures tomorrow. Thank you so much for my first Christmas present ever (besides parents)! I admit I lost faith since Christmas is tomorrow and I thought mail wouldn't run on Sunday, so this was a very nice surprise this morning.

Also after seeing other people's wishlists and the number of shows/manga they listed, I am sorry for being so specific on mine.

From,
A of VA

I've got no figmas. She looks yellow in the image because of my old ass lightbulb and no natural lighting.

>166147757
Sorry for the late reply, but I'm the user from 3 threads ago that said I wanted you next Christmas
My family is Genovese Italian-American, I'd fucking love to get a box honestly, please tell me more about what your family does with this, the boxes of food, please go on I love hearing about this stuff

How long should you wait before reporting yourself as grinched?

after new years

CG of CA, it says your package arrived yesterday. Did it?

This might seem strange to you but this is a legit thing. Can you take her photo in the fridge?

Sorry bruh, fridge is absolutely packed with christmas food. I wouldn't put my waifu in the fridge anyway.

well fish poop, sure. that's easyish to deal with.

damage, don't think so. I asked a person at the fish shop first.

I wish I could participate in the gift exchange without going bankrupt.

Fuck Customs.

Any chance you can be more detailed how you went from vector to printing sachiko?

You can specify that you'll only send nationally, whether there's an user in your country is another thing, but it'd be worth a shot next year

Light in the fridge makes it a perfect lightbox

Fuck meant to reply to

Thank you for the adorable Serval and squidkids, Germany-user! The artbook is so heavy, I was really surprised.

Nice

KK from Poland here.

Sorry, I didn't receive it, but there may be more than one KK here.

user from Denmark? I got it and I'm going to finally unpack it today. Sorry for not letting you know about it.

Glad to hear that my gift arrived safely to you. Second part of your gift didn't even cross Polish border (sent on 23th November) so you will have to wait a bit longer for it.
Sumanai.

Thank you so much for the card, JV from Indonesia,
(I think?)!! You should definitely be proud of it, it's adorable! This is only my first year participating and I'm already glad I did. The little Madoka drawing is the cutest! Have a very merry Christmas and thanks again!!

And yes, Sharo is pure!

Posting this now as I will be out in the sticks tomorrow for Christmas and won't have the time or ability to post it on Christmas day.

AP from PA, thank you so much! I had actually intended on picking up Dungeon Meshi, but for some reason never did. This is a great way for me to get started, thanks for the suggestion to work on my taste.

I also love the cup and the Cirno fumo. I'll be drinking tea out of that mug at work instead of the boring one I have there already.

Merry Christmas, AP !

PS. Cirno seems happy with her new friends:
i.imgur.com/mtMEN07.jpg

Tsundere cards are the best cards.

D-did you open the gift yet?

thats fucking awesome dude

>Dungeon Meshi
Nice, I enjoy reading it.

>putting random plastic not rated for aquariums inside a fishtank

Consider drinking bleach.

t. /an/

LN from LA did you open yours yet? I'm the user from NJ only asking because I could've sworn I saw a post about it in one of the previous threads but I can't confirm

It's PVC, big woop

Had to open my presents early but it’s Christmas somewhere. My father passed away in June and my brothers and I are going to stay at my mother’s for a couple of days. I leave momentarily. Thank you MO of AZ your gifts of much Miami Futamis are wonderful. I snapped pictures and will post with great joy when I arrive at my destination or shortly after.

Merry Christmas to you all and have a wonderous day

probably will arrive after the 25th. I-it's nothing big or anything but if it brightens up your day even a little that's enough

please forgive the random streaks-the printer went full autism and I didn't wanna risk being late for waiting the weekend to reprint outside
I'm really glad you liked it anyways. excited to see how you take to the gifts

Aww dude, you got a fumo for christmas? Man am I jealous.

Nope. I'm going to open it in about two hours.
Don't worry, I will surely post pictures of it.

I once got fumo for my giftee in /toy/ ss.

They never posted about it

assuming this is real holy shit user you're "the boy called It". drop them like a bag of bricks, get a dog and join an actual family like a hobby community or some shit

Neat. I'm sweating bullets here and hopefully you like it.

There's a 0.000 (0 repeating, of course) percent chance of it being real

Posting this now as I will be out in the sticks tomorrow for Christmas and won't have the time or ability to post it on Christmas day.

MS from NJ, WOW! I have some reading to do. I wasn't expecting all this Yotsuba. Looks like I now have all the released volumes. I've got some comfy reading and hot cocoa drinking to do over the next while.

I also couldn't stay out of the candy. I knew exactly what it was as soon as I opened that package and I've been eating a piece or two every day. This stuff is like crack for me.

Thank you so much and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas MS!

>an actual family like a hobby community
Like Sup Forums?

Thank you for the Yuno and snacks, LA from FR.
My gaijin tongue only liked the melonpan biscuits.
and again, Hidamari Sketch is NOT trash!

PVC is waterproof but not the paint on the PVC you insufferable retard.
How do people like you even remember to breathe from time to time?

I wouldn't doubt it, some people can be real assholes you know.

got two cards this past week, here's the first

Isn't it acrylic paint? If it is it should be fine. Calm down.

/an is full of kemonobronies. Don't pay them any heed.

If you're going to use it for a fish tank anyway you could spray it with a thin coat of hydrophobic spray, no?

ever read "the boy called 'it'", senpai? with shrek-user and fridgebro I wouldn't be surprised who else shitposts here

I guess, though face-face social interaction is pretty good for you

and the other. santa loli says another is on its way, so that means 4/5 got to me.

I haven't opened it yet since it's so early but it's under my tiny tree taunting me. Thanks again for sending it out!

>subjecting Miku to irreversible environmental and water damage
>worried about the goddamn fish

Eh, I can always buy more. (fish + miku)

Your devotion to aesthetic is admirable.

Trust me i am from /tg/ and i wouldnt want to put my painted miniatures even with thousand matte varnish coats near water. Overtime the coating will go away and the acyrlic paint will coem face to face with the water. Do you know what is used to thin acyrlic paint? Water. Through sheer contact it will affect the paint little by little until it literaly strips part of it.

I won't need to though, I sealed miku properly after the initial cleaning.

Seriously, consider drinking bleach.

>BUT FISH CANNOT FEEL ANYTHING

You too.