It is now their 4th year anniversary and they're fucking again, Sup Forums. Right now. Nonstop...

It is now their 4th year anniversary and they're fucking again, Sup Forums. Right now. Nonstop. And there is NOTHING you can do. The purest form of love can't be stopped.

How does that make you feel, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
streamable.com/zqb1i
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no imouto

The happiest, Merry Christmas everyone!

>won't be around all day
Will miss you guys, have fun.

Love does not have bullshit boundaries.

Kirino's probably pregnant now.

I really wanted this to be about siblings regaining love for each other. In S1 it really made a sense, Kyouske choose other family to play with and left his imouto, 'betrayed' her. From the start of the show she was slowly getting to trust him more and we got climax for it on harem party episode. I'd really appreciated it more if Kirino's bitchiness was because she was feeling insecure and rejected rather than sexual tension.

It is about that. It just so happens that it's also about them fucking at the end. Cute stuff.

thanks for explanation satan

Even Satan approves of such pure love.

Am I missing something? I thought they broke up after their first kiss during the fake wedding scene.

Why would I want to stop them? I want to BE Kyousuke

Aww silly naïve user.

Even the dad knows they're fucking.

What are the chances of Yellow Kyousuke and Blue Kirino making babies with each other too

As long as I don't have to help raise their extra-retard babies.

true love

What did you think she meant by "life counseling"?

I unironically find my sister attractive and would fuck her if she let me

I was seriously trying to push it in this kind of direction during my high school days, and would still go for it today.

I always thought it was at least a BJ.

Dem fucking digits tho

two or three times over, she's probably let herself go and is a fatty now, and he spends all his waking time working as all japanese men are fated to do so the spark is long gone.

>if

Why would I try to stop it? Purest love is best love.

>And there is NOTHING you can do.

D-do they use protection? If not, does Kirino let her brother cum deep inside her?

I don't think she has a choice on the matter.

hell no

So sad

Wrong. This is the most retarded meme out there.

are they brother and sister? i havent got that far into it yet

100% related.

This is my happy place, there's literally no better ending than Oreimo's.

Kirino, Sora and Mikan are old and busted.
Pic related is the new hotness.

>anyone beating Sora
>EVER
have your (you) and fuck off

>reminder OHB is probably banging his imouto again and Exiled is now a dry sack of rotten meat and bones.

>reminder OHB is probably banging his imouto again
Good. He deserves it.
>Exiled is now a dry sack of rotten meat and bones.
I am ok with this

>how does that make you feel, Sup Forums?
warm and fuzzy inside

are we going to see some hills have eyes shit a couple generations later?

anime genes don't carry birth defects

didn't you pay attention in science class?

Yuno and Ryousuke won't have to go through the same things as Kirino and Kyousuke did, not gonna happen.

Other christmas imoutos are fine, right?

Love is always fine, but this night is for these siblings, ok?

A true pervert knows no limits, user.

>OHB
>Exiled
Honestly, Fuck you. There is no single imouto thread where some trash doesn't mention them.

makes me very happy

kirino is love

I wonder if that bullet went through the wall/floor

>OHB
Did he started to hold hands with his imouto on christmas?

A boy falls in love with his sister.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with his sister's "secret" phone number. Never minding the fact that it's different from the number listed on his phone, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his sister, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same sibling he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is his sister's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with her brother, the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INCEST.

>Kyoud-ai

FINDS

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

>How does that make you feel, Sup Forums?
Erect.

streamable.com/zqb1i

MOOODS

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8

>NBR

>4th
Make it stop.

It's not canon. An incest ending forced upon the writer by greedy publishers.
Why do you refuse to see the light after all of these years?

This just might be the most wholesome thread of the year

well i have two sisters just like him,
they like to wandering around the house just wearing tank tops and panties (sometimes)
and also I bathe with one of them earlier this year.

guess what?

I never cared about the series written by this author but I'm still curious on what exactly happened, I mean yeah Kirino won but isn't the author got screwed or something which is why he made Sagiri NBR?

I unironically believed this show was about non sexual sibling bonding and building a stronger nom sexually charged relationship with one another. In addition to this, also getting over immature adolescent attachments for both siblings and supporting the others' dating habits.

I fully believed anything between the siblings was just a giant tease to troll the audience until the second season ONA when he dumps Kuroneko.

Even then, I still hoped with each and every passing girl he'd somehow accept them because I figured that A-1 just fucked up showing why he chose girl X or wanted it to shock the audience.

I used to hate the ending for how it destroyed the miriad of lessons and great potential themes.

But now I hate it for pussying out in the end. If you're going to have the balls to go siscon, go all out.

>he doesn't know
It was by design.

I totally agree about the ending pussying out tho

amen

That's a bayonet. There was no bullet fired.

>me 19
>imouto is literally 11 months younger than me (dad is a beast)
>she's been asking me to rub her tights every weekend night lately
Is my imouto asking for the D?
I know it's dumb to ask here but I can't tell this kind of stuff to my normie friends. Also I'm not into broXsis incest but i am more into cousinXcousin cause my cousin is hot as fuck

At least in the LN he gives her another kiss on the lips and confirmed to be in a still going out with each other in the after story. I'm still amazed there was still a Kirino end after all that nekofag staff meddling.

I have never seen a single episode of that piece of shit show and I hope I never will

Do it and see where that leads

>imouto is literally 11 months younger than me (dad is a beast)
how the fuck is that even possible?

You imouto just want you to massage her thights, you creep.

Not your blog. Reported

honestly I am tired of this stupid meme.

Neo/a/, ladies(boys) and gentlemen

It's only been 4 years?

4 years since the ending. The tears and bitching make it seem like its been longer.

Very happy and warm inside

it feels great

>Oreimo will be 10 years old in 2018
Something's going to happen

That was a lot more satisfying than the real ending.

I'm still waiting for the "My mom can't be this cute" chapter, how did Yoshino end up marrying the toughest detective of the country.

>Kyousuke or Kirino
>ever running away
I don't see how is that satisfying at all.
>than the real ending.
Huh.

>how did Yoshino end up marrying the toughest detective of the country.
being siblings could've had something to do with it.

A massage is sometimes just a massage, they're nice after all, but you can always try to find out where the line is, massage her inner thighs and take it from there