Okay, let's settle this once and for all

Okay, let's settle this once and for all.

OG Dragonball or Dragonball Z?

this is bait, there's no distinction in the manga, it's one series.

From Tien up to Cell is the highlight of the series.

Cell Saga is the best Dragon Ball arc

Uh wrong board, faggot

Art was at its peak from King Piccolo to Saiyan Saga.

GT.

lurk moar newbro

I would only agree if you include the whole androids saga as part of the cell saga

majin vegeta was the best part though

Budokai Tenkaichi 3 was the best Dragon Ball game. Fighter Z will be utter shit

Saiyan Saga>King Piccolo>OG Martial Art Tournament>Namek>Cell>Dragonball Hunting>Buu

Why would Dr. Slump create a robot of a female toddler?

OG DB was the best.
The power levels were more realistic and the adventure was better overall.

>(((anime)))

He knows what is best in life.

I've lurked long enough to know there's an anime board, retard

That was good but the rest of Buu is a bit boring.

>The power levels were more realistic

so we're just gonna ignore the 6 year old kid eating an extended mag of submachine gun bullets 2 minutes into the first episode and walking away fine?

VIDEO GAMES

OG Dragonball was the most fun

Original. Tenkaichi arcs were godlike.

OG DB is my favorite. Never watched any of the animated series or movies, but I've had all the manga volumes since I was a kid.
When I re-read them, Vol. 1-14 are always a blast (up to goku training with kami and becoming tall).

But user, you posted a picture taken from the manga. There's no Z manga

>Fighter Z will be utter shit
Typical Sup Forums contrarian piece of shit hating on anything.

>he thinks db is Sup Forums tier
it's been Sup Forums tier since forever

>The power levels were more realistic

Early DB > DBZ > Late DB

OG Dragon ball is best dragon ball

DB obviously. It felt like a nice adventure.

DBZ is fun in a different way.

dragon ball super blowns the fuck out both. Also check my 5 for not being videogames

create a poll pls

In terms of anime :
>Dragon Ball > Dragon Ball Z Kai > Dragon Ball Z >>> Dragon Ball Super > Dragon Ball GT

>Fighter Z will be utter shit

DB because loli Chichi

>There are people who actually believe this
How can your taste be so bad?

Nice videogames thread faggot

>Fighter Z will be shit
why, because it is an actual fighting game with actual depth and mechanics?

cannot wait for the first week of FighterZ where I get to absolutely destroy Budokai fags before they all drop the game because "I don't even get to play he's just spamming combos reeeee"

All the parts where Future Trunks is involved are the best.

dragonball because no waifu fags

When will we see Pan wearing that armor? I might pick up Super for that.

Even Buu was better than the shitshow that was Cell

Super. I'm not even memeing.

t. literal faggot

>in the manga
Then maybe OP isn't talking about the manga smartass. And theres a distinction in the English release of the manga.

Dragonball should've ended in 1995 with the manga

King Piccolo was the only saga where the villain seemed unbeatable and Goku was utterly outclassed. Also Shenron being killed and other main characters dying for the first time brought a level of seriousness and desperation that you weren't used to when it came to cartoons.

what are you talking about, DBZ is a sausage fest except for Videl and a bunch of hags
at least DB has sexy 16yo Bulma, cute loli Chichi, hot bipolar slut Lunch and a bunch of scenes of pervert old men bleeding from the nose looking at tits

This, but unironically. DBfags ruined Sup Forums

>actual depth and mechanics?

Not him, but the game looks very casual. I dont see anything in depth or having many advanced mechanics about it.

Not that there is anything wrong with a casual 2d fighter, hell, it will probably work very well with all the dragonball fans buying the game.

What about Cell or Buu, where Goku literally was outclassed and could not defeat them on his own?

It's not Sup Forums faggot.

OG+Saiyan and Frieza Arc

What audience we talking here? Plenty of manga did that kind of shit. It was also building up that way since tao. But yeah king pickles is the arc that is most emulated afterwards in terms of dragonball only.

how old was she supposed to be

Broly is the only good thing to come out of Z. Its the only point in the series where the story moves forward as far as Goku's legacy and the fate of the Saiyans.

THE REST IS FLUFF, AND THEREFORE SHIIIIIIIT.

Manga: DB > DBZ
Anime: DB < DBZ

Which Capcom payroll guys are going to ingratiate themselves to their sugar daddies by being contrarian about DBFZ?

I can already tell LI Joe is one.

Yeah man. Only King Piccolo and not every single main antagonist in Dragonball Z seemed unbeatable.
Retard

Og coz nostalgia

The Buu saga did seem desperate with Vegeta and Gohan being taken out right away, Goku barely able to break even against Buu, and then stuff like Buu's massacre on the lookout.

Cell was just a disjointed mess of people showing off their shiny new transformations to render the others completely useless.

It looks like a simpler Guilty Gear with tag mechanics, still 10x more skill based than any Xenoverse/Budokai masher

People think it looks casual but once you realise you can antiair that full screen homing attack thing there's actually proper movement/footsies to worry about.

The only that looks casual about the game are the optional auto-combos. Everything else looks like typical arc-system autism. Enjoy getting bodied and dropping the game within the first week.

DB>DBZ

both games would make great platform fighters though.

Go back to Sup Forums ya dingus

Old dragon ball was more fun

no

You might not think you are, but you are.

So how's the DB GBA game?
Thought about playing it since I finished reading DB recently

Also,

Ask Sup Forums.

piccolo junior saga > frieza saga > saiyan saga >>> cell saga > red ribbon army saga > Omega shenron saga >> buu saga > everything else in original dragonball > whatever the fuck is going on in super

Did DBZ have tits? There is your answer.

goku could have beaten cell and buu on his own, but both times decided not to.

the reasoning was he wanted gohan to take his mantle by defeating cell and to have goten and trunks defeat buu (or gohan).

the reason the buu arc was so convoluted was because fans were so repelled by the fact toriyama was planning on making gohan the main protagonist, he backtracked a shoehorned goku back into the plot, who I imagine was supposed to stay dead.

Cell arc was shit but only 19 and 20 seemed beatable. The others were leagues above the protagonists because that's the most common thing in dragonball

Why are her boobs upside down

Fun little action platformer. I'd totally recommend it.

Bouncing.

because it's a snapshot of a motion scene, when he pulls her top down they bounce

Goku was on his own when fighting King Piccolo. No gang to help him out. Power levels weren't introduced yet. Just a child against the seemingly strongest being in the universe. Piccolo getting younger and stronger and Shenron being dead made things more tense than anything in Z.

beginning of DB to the end of Freiza Saga with Goku being dead is the best completed story.

>King Piccolo was the only saga where the villain seemed unbeatable and Goku was utterly outclassed.
Yeah, and he beat him by just going up a shaft and drinking some water, while Tien practice the Mafuba and jobbed to fucking DRUM
Super Holy Water was dumb.

Both are great but lets not mix them up.

Its that simple, really. Its not like you cant like both, but they are different animals.

nigga...you a bit confused there..

The manga is almost entirely poorly drawn trash with the odd decent panel sprinkled here and there.

Dragonball is the only thing worth watching. I've been going through it with my kid for the last couple months

Don't be stingy, doc, it's christmas, the season of giving!

honestly they shouldn't have cucked on gohan and instead made him the main character in the buu saga, since he already took the top spot fighting cell. look at bojack gohan for an example for how this could have went. gohan should have been super saiyan 3 to beat kid buu

Side pony tail bulma is best bulma

Saiyan saga ruined DB
> oh hey you're an alien that was supposed to destroy the planet but you bonked your head and here's your brother!
> also the dragon isn't magic but alien magic

>lets not mix them up
>Its not like you cant like both
It's all one story.

this. goku becomes a super saiyan and only gohan sees it before the planet is destroyed along with goku and frieza. that would be a legendary ending

Damn right.

She's 11.

And Bra is 10.

Nah, the resolution to the King Piccolo stuff was just dumb and only proceeded to further solidify that Goku will always be 1 step ahead of all of his peers

no

Was about to post this.

Then I'm sorry for your brain damage

>Saiyan saga
>The two strongest on earth are no match for Raditz
>They join up and Goku sacrifices himself to kill Raditz
>2 stronger ones are coming and Goku is dead
>Nappa arrives and kills Chiaotzu which already was revived before so he is gone forever and Piccolo too so bye bye dragonballs so Yamcha and Tien are gone forever too.
>Goku comes back after learning Kaioken and is still not strong enough for Vegeta (especially his oozaru form)

Dude, I know. I watched the original runing of the series back on the late 80s.

But the swift in direction since Raditz appeared is too big to not to notice. Art style, the tone (less humor and wackyness), the fights... All had the feel of a different series.

Its natural to separate them both, like the anime did with the Z sufix.