These guys must hunt each other

Who wins?

blanco

Javier Bardem.

Johan

Me.

Anton with an eraser.

Conan and Akagi are massive Gary Stus who can't lose,ever, so definitely one of these two

this

>Implying Anton would stand a chance against the Judge

bump

Just on their own? If so, why is circlelover on this image? He can barely aim a laser pistol, and those literally have no recoil.

The guy with a literal spaceship fleet, obviously.

johan makes the other characters his little bitches

I bet these are supposed to be super smart characters, and they have to outsmart each other?

Akagi can fly in space and destroy it

good guess

How to spot an animeonly 101

unlike reinhard yang is only smart in tactical warfare, he's not that bright in anything else

Ch-i-double-guh-er

True

Johan would cook up a convoluted plan to have them all kill each other while he watches quietly from a safe place

Akagi or Johan

Anyone who doesn't think Holden wouldn't win hasn't read Blood Meridian.

Judge Holden because he's an daemonic projection of mankind's evil.
Chigurh is literally just a third-rate, more human Holden.
Everyone else is merely human and bound by their human laws.
Also i know you're the anime faggo that keeps making low-quality McCarthy/Blood Meridian spam on /lit/. Stop it.

Haven't read it, but I read/watched no country for old men back in high school. Is it worth reading?

I'd say it's worth a shot. BM is considered McCarthy's masterpiece, and if you like the general thematic of NCFOM then you'll like BM, since it's all that shit but taken to the max. Warning though, it's about 10x more dense and arcane too.

Conan. The rest were dumb as shit or have no self preservation instincts like Johann

Holden is written to be a supernatural character. He doesn't belong in this fight to begin with

I swear I'm not, I finished reading Blood Meridian two weeks ago.

>Implying Johan isn't written like a supernatural character
He's literally Holden with bigger feats and without the depravity

bumping bump

Holden is pretty much described as the primordial negative of the positive, or at least can be concieved as some sort of primeval archon dominating the meta-game of human affairs. How the fuck is Johan gonna match up to that?

Johan is german

Hey man, leave the metaphysical interpretations and focus on the feats. Both The Kid and Tenma can't kill them because of how dominating their presence is

Goku

Feats my ass. Judge has the feat of being a 7 foot heavy-set fucker with tremendous strength and could beat Johan's little ass, how about that?

You fags spoiled Blood Meridian for me right? In goddammit Sup Forums.

Nothing has been spoiled about it. The Judge's supernatural nature is obvious. It's hard to spoil at all because it's almost plotless.

You've had 32 years to read it.

Disregarding the Judge, how would Anton fare? He has the ruthlessness, the cunning, and the patience

Yeah but Johan can crossdress into a very fuckable aryan girl

I feel like despite being an excellent hunter he's thrown into a cage of wolves bigger than he is.
I was rather talking about their intelligence. I don't think in a hunt scenario any of them would try to kill each other by brute strenght. In fact Conan would likely just want to arrest them.
But Johan instigated a massacre at 10, turned people into serial killers doing his bidding, can talk anyone to suicide, set up a money laundering company at 15, mastered french and english at 12, is untraceable, has incredible knowledge in laws, economy, psychology and politics, can predict things in the long term etc

Akagi ruined the emperor of Japan with only 20 000 points against his 600 000 points and his god-like luck.
And pic related

Eh, from the sounds of it he's something similar to or the same as the Judge. Feats have never been a better measure than actual character concept.

While Johan is shown to be an antichrist-like figure at first, the more his past unravels the more we know that he isn't. It's just that his crazy nihilistic ideals are so extreme that he appears as a supernatural force. For the Judge, we'll never know.

It's kinda funny that while these characters aren't talked about the most, you have shitty plothax faggots like Lelouch or Light oftenly used as models of intelligence

So as things seem to go
Holden => Johan > Chigurh > Akagi > Conan > spacefag

Only casuals do this.

Yang is actually the most impressive of them all

Me.

Yang would fail miserably in this kind of challenge although he's best boy.
Johan is... Johan. So probably him.

Better question. Could any of them without any assistance or clue find Yoshikage Kira?

Even if Yang is alone he still can nuke em from orbit

A kid who plays with bugs found Kira. Pretty sure any of them could.

This scenario doesn't involve any of Yang's space gadgets.