Dragon Ball Super

No mathfags allowed.

Stop arguing about make-believe numbers and talk about the next episode preview instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tKW0GMC2bjU?t=40s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol

leave Jiren to me

If you thought Vegeta would get one shotted then you are a retard

unfotunately vegeta is going to get btfo
when has vegeta ever won

Rank your Top 5 Super episodes.

1. 109
2. 110
3. 121
4. 69
5. 75

Apologize

Android 19

>when has vegeta ever won
Goku

Every time in fact

Like I know the numbers, but best one was when Goku went to recruit Frieza. The rest is trash

>hahahah vegeta is a jobber he never wins!
>goku hasn't won since frieza namek

uhhh, sweetie
>Zarbon
>Dodoria
>Kiwi

Mathfag here. Don't fucking dare compare mathematics with autistic powerscaling hogwash.

gohan black gris cant beat jiren's cock

I swear you could fool me with the preview and make me believe it's another pedro edit.

Meant for

soon

Jiren I bet you cant beat me when it comes to poses!

Yamcha when in Dragon Ball / Dragon Ball Z
>200 lbs of just pure muscle
>Shoulders almost size of his head
>Very strong-willed and brave, very good combat commentator, known for his proficiency with observation
>Eagerly fights every enemy whenever he's not dead and stuff
>When someone asks him for he finds it entertaining and wants his opponent to go all out
>Whenever he jobs he does to a threatening opponent or a dirty attack
>Goes and invents the Shin Rogafufuken and the Tokudai Sokidan, moves that are 100x stronger than the already OP originals
>Even during the Cell Games where he is of absolutely no help, he still goes and assists his friends because he wants to

Yamcha when in Dragon Ball Super
>125 lbs at most and no muscles
>Shoulders the size as a teenage boy
>Says dumb things all the time
>While his friends were eligible for the ToP, he was forgotten, even though he was willing to participate
>He is so fucking ridiculously pushed aside in Super that you wouldn't believe this, but while his pals (and even his retired old master) got stronger during Resurrection F, he was left out because he couldn't handle Raditz-tier enemies
>On a positive note he won the baseball game, but that episode's sole reason to exist was just to show he's now a gag character

>Vegeta
>Winning against any character that isn't a jobber

I wrote up this huge fucking explanation of how powerlevel tiers work and why SSG Goku being a 6 and Beerus being a 10 could make sense but my page refreshed and I lost the whole thing and I'm very sad. Just take the abridged version.

>Tier 1: Basic ki control, ie Videl. Superhuman
>Tier 2: Saiyans, Frieza underlings. Army-tier powerhouses, can wipe out large populations
>Tier 3: Frieza, Super Saiyans. Can crack whole planets apart with effort and push definition of superhuman
>Tier 4: Cell, SSJ2, Dabura, etc. Deities, demons and transcendent mortals that start to warp ideas of what is physically possible.
>Tier 5: True Monsters. SSJ3, Buu and peers. Start to cause devastation and damage to the world merely by existing. Entirely galaxies endangered by them.
>Tier 6: Super Saiyan God. Unheard of power for a mortal, can rock all the universe with physical effort and alters physiology of mortal beings.
>Tier 7-9: ???
>Tier 10: Beerus. Absolute authority, ability to erase anything with a word, strength that can match lower tiers' max output with effortless exertion.

M-MASAKA

Jiren jobbed to goku

Is Vegeta the best character in DB franchise ?

He was GOAT in Namek
His fight vs Black and his sacrifice vs buu were one of the best moments in their respective arcs

And he is the MVP of the tournament so far

was this made with a fucking crayon?

>TWO WEEKS

>I wrote up this huge fucking explanation of how powerlevel tiers work
I'm so sorry about your life user.

>And he is the MVP of the tournament so far

Super Senior Vegeta

O MY INSTINCT AS AN ANDROID

You heard him 17fag. 17 will job to Toppo.

It was still cooler than anything Vegeta has ever done

One last F for best girl

Next match I have no idea how they're going to explain Vegeta landing 'any' hits on Jiren considering even KKx20 couldn't do it, unless they are implying Vegeta is a LOT stronger than Goku without KK.

Jiren doens't even really have any excuses like fatigue considering he's had 15 minutes to rest (exactly) since defeating Hit. Maybe he has a weakness that Vegeta learns to exploit, or perhaps he's so sure of himself he lets Vegeta get a few licks in out of pity?

It looks like Gohan vs Toppo is another one of the fights: that one Toppo 'should' have in the bag unless something unexpected happens, Gohan simply isn't SSB tier and Toppo clearly is

Lies.

him trying to unleash UI against pepsiman was based

Gohan beats him by tapping into Great Saiyaman and proving his sense of justice and righteousness is a match for Toppo's

> Powerscaling in Super

My fucking sides

These are not make believe numbers you stupid fuck, I literally posted THE GRAVITATIONAL BINDING ENERGY OF FUCKING PLANETS AND STARS NEXT TO THE CHARACTERS TO SHOW THAT THE ENERGY SCALE IS IN REALITY.

GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID.

>we will never see frieza vs zamasu
why bother living

my suggested video playlist is shitting itself

Recognize that bulge

That Goku x 18 scene was cute.

Goku a shit

I wish I could draw so I could subject the internet to my Xenoverse fanfics.

>Gohan probably won't turn into or act like Great Saiyaman against Toppo because he HAS to be serious all the time in this arc when nobody else is

I miss him.

she finally found a chad for herself. Divorce arc when? DOUBLE DIVORCE!? HOMES BROKEN!?

Yeah, because Vegetas done so much like

>Get beaten by a low class warrior and his pussy kid, only being allowed to pathetically crawl away and escape because Goku's too forgiving
>Get violently shit on by Frieza
>Get blown the fuck out by Android 18 before 17 and Piccolo having the GOAT DBZ fight
>Letting Cell transform then getting his ass completely ravaged
>Letting Cell kill his son then getting his ass completely ravaged again
>Letting himself get controlled by Babadi so he can be powered up but still be unable to beat Goku who was holding back SSJ3
>Killing himself pointlessly
>Getting his ass completely ravaged by Kid Buu

Truly the prince of all saiyans

he's the only non retard actually taking this seriously, and getting pissed at the angels for erasing universes

Raditz/Saibamen

MERCURY

MOON

Tien

Yamcha

Chiatzu

PLUTO

Durr its so hard to understand this system.
No its not as you can see characters above PLUTO means they exceed the GBE of Pluto meaning they can destroy it thus the numbers are not imaginary they are real energy scalings.

You have to be fucking stupid to not understand this system.

Oh btw the numbers are measured in tons of TNT. Arround 5 megatons or 5,000,000 tons of TNT can destroy a large city on earth thats an example of how this energy measurement scales in reality YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

YO HOL UP, DAT LIKE A JOJO'S REFERENCE OR SUMMIN', DAWG???

youtu.be/tKW0GMC2bjU?t=40s
Do you guys really think these are the new post ToP outfits? I dont' think they are changing outfits again until Oob's "arc" but I would like if they really do, I'm just sick of them using the original clothes in a new series

>tfw Gohan and Toppo would be great friends outside the ToP

Here's a few problems (not your fault, but it's part of the show cannon so it can't be helped), although I somewhat do support the idea of tiers:

T3: you list that they can crack planets apart, but Roshi and Piccolo both do this from T1 and T2 respectively, and towards the end of DB characters like Tenshinhan had surpassed Roshi and were still around T1 in strength, maybe just barely T2.

Also Super Saiyan has moved around so much that it's difficult to classify. Current Piccolo is weaker than SS1 despite being stronger than SS1 in the past. Current SS1 Goku/Vegeta is probably stronger than Super Perfect Cell and the original SS2 Gohan at this point in the story, in all honesty.

>T5: "Start to cause devastation and damage to the world merely by existing. Entirely galaxies endangered by them."

That was just narrative fluff to try and heighten the drama. If this was true than every time Goku went SS3 the universe should be shaking and threatening to collapse in on itself. SSG had this level of power when uncontrolled and fighting against Beerus, the two of them could've destroyed the universe if Goku didn't master his power, but I wouldn't say that SS3 or Buu presents this kind of danger or threat in that way.

>T7-9: incomplete
That's disappointing, but understandable. The further you go the more complicated tier lists become.

>T10: Beerus
Not the final tier. Angels and then the Grand Priest are beyond that.

Also, your flavor text is kind of pointless. If you're going to make a tier list don't put feats in association with it because earlier tiers can accomplish the same thing in most cases.

I should make my own tier chart actually, but I'm too lazy to use Paint for it.... either way, good attempt and I'm sorry to hear that you lost all that work user

Did people draw this in like hours?

He's got ladyfingers.

you are not the first one to think of a "goku the netori master" arc

What did you think of Aniraza, guys? Should he join the main cast in the future and maybe marry Launch or Marron?

Suggestions
>7
Super Saiyan Blue, Golden Freeza, I'm not entirely sure how to fluff how this is different than 6 but it is definitely more powerful
>8
Hit, Goku Black, characters who warp reality casually like with Hit's ability to freeze time for moments at a time and Black who can tear open fabrics in space/time to make copies of himself that are every bit as powerful, the ability to self-evolve, etc
>9
SSBxKK, which is the point where you 'break' those problems listed above in tier 8 like becoming faster than stopped time

launch was erased from existance a long long time ago

Nice joke, HOWEVER

>Goku could've easily defeat Perfect Cell, he just didn't want to win because he wanted Gohan to win
>Destroyed Yakon
>Killed Kid Buu
>Defeated Beerus
>Defeated Hit ("gave up" just to piss off Beerus, but Goku clearly won)
>Defeated Hit...AGAIN in their rematch

And that's not counting the ToP

>job
Toppo should be able to defeat 17, it's not jobbing if the feat isn't impressive. I can't tell if Sup Forums intentionally never uses the phrase correctly or what.

He will job and then fuse with Gohan

"Goku finally snaps after defeating the strongest beings in existence and goes on a rape spree on Earth" arc when?

Tiers make no sense due to huge power gaps you shit for brains.

Vegeta is stronger than Goku in straight blue right now. During the fight against Black he was stronger than Goku because he went into time chamber for a stint that Goku missed out on. Probably likely that Goku KKx20 is still weaker than Vegeta.

I wonder when Vegeta's biological clock will start to show its signs.

Thanks to his overuse of the RoSaT, he's nearing 55 now.

Post pics of freeza in a dress

>Next match I have no idea how they're going to explain Vegeta landing 'any' hits on Jiren considering even KKx20 couldn't do
Objectively wrong, SSBKaioken could clearly hit Jiren and it even caused him to gruntle a bit

>could've killed perfect cell
nice joke bro hilarious
>killed kid buu
needed whole universe help
>defeated beerus
nice headcanon
>defeated hit
no he gave up because hes a bitch
>defeated hit again
they tied also filler

wheres the naked jiren pic

sayajin can look 30 all the way to when they are 80

For the planet-cracking thing, it was something I went into in the original version but I chalked it up to how Earthlings have a sort of unique understanding of ki that allows them to use techniques that are far more powerful than their "max" strength. Roshi was fairly weak in the grand scheme of things but his Kamehameha was ridiculously stronger than he was himself. Piccolo couldn't scratch Raditz but the SBC punched a hole in him, Tien could pin Cell, etc. Whereas Frieza doesn't have that ability, but his raw power is so high it can still destroy planets.

And I generally listed the SSJ levels at their debut. They've naturally slid higher up as time has gone on but that's where I put them for their first showings.

And I know the angels are far above Beerus but my original point was just to show the gap between SSG and Beerus, which is also why I didn't go into the 7-9 tiers at all. Though just for completeness sake I'd probably say

>Tier 7: Golden Frieza, SSB, Hit, Toppo, Goku Black
>Tier 8: SSB Kaioken, Merged Zamasu, Hit (full power?)
>Tier 9: UI Goku, Kefla
>Tier 10: Vegito Blue, Jiren

>Kefla anywhere near UI
>VB anywhere near Jiren
no

Vegeta is going to job. This isn't in dispute. I'm a Vegetafag and even I know that he's going to job. I don't want him to but that isn't going to change what is. He hasn't caught a break in years. But if there's one thing that the Prince does better than anyone else, it's look like an absolute boss.
First of all, he needs to get his rage on. I mean properly lose it. My Bulma? Drop in the ocean. Trunks' death? Hissy fit. He needs to absolutely explode with the burning intensity of a million exploding suns. Teeth clenched, forehead veins throbbing, fists clench so hard that his palms bleed.
Then he hit Jiren with everything that he has. Kicks, punches, ki blasts, Galick Gun, Final Flash. No holds barred. Then they do the smoke-clearing-did-he-or-didn't-he-get-him routine. Jiren is still standing and Vegeta realizes that he's in trouble but he refuses to give in. With every single blow he grows weaker but he still refuses to yield. He fights with every single iota of strength that he has. Kakarot couldn't cut it so he knows that if he falls then his family will be erased. With one final act of defiance, the Prince of all Saiyans rises to his feet and says that he will allow himself to be defeated.
After a titanic battle Jiren emerges victorious. When the dust settles, he bows his head.
>He may not have been the strongest but I will never face a finer warrior in my lifetime

Kiero

Kefla is on the tier with Goku because her raw power and speed were ludicrous, and if she managed to hit Goku she'd have won for certain. Goku won because of superior technique and experience. We're talking power levels here, and Kefla was not lacking in power even if you dislike her.

And I'm partly borrowing from the manga for VB but by sheer logic he must be damn close to Beerus level if not equal to him. He couldn't toy with Zamasu but there was no moment he wasn't the one in control of their fight.

Jiren is way more ripped than that.

so how the fuck is aniraza stronger than 2 SSB, Golden Freeza, and Gohan/17 COMBINED?

That's approaching Jiren levels of power. How can a 1 off side character that's just the fusion of 4 random jobbers be so strong?

Top 10 in the entire tourney (and conveniently includes almost everyone that's left)
1. Jiren
2. Goku (UI)
3. Kefla (LSS2)
4. Aniraza
5. Vegeta (SSB)
6. Hit
7. Toppo
8. Freeza (Golden)
9. Dyspo
10. Gohan (Ultimate)

Kek

Demon magic fuckery

DELET

Plenty of times in this arc.

Where is Aniraza?

In the manga Vegito ass raped zamasu

>order of eliminations
Dyspo knocks out 17
Jiren knocks out Vegeta
>Now it's a 3v3
Frieza finishes off dyspo
Jiren knocks out Frieza
Toppo knocks out Gohan
>Now in a 1v2, Goku is forced to go ultra instinct
Goku knocks out Toppo
Jiren defeats goku

I dare you to find a more realistic finale. It's obvious that Toppo will get at least one elimination, and the big 3 of U7 are reserved for Jiren

A17 is completely outclassed by every fighter left, even dyspo.

>kefla stronger than aniraza
KEK

Jiren is much stronger than SSB. 17 and Gohan are irrelevant. Kefla would have done the same

I forgot him but I'd probably say Tier 8, with potential for Tier 9 if he hadn't been stopped so early.

If you don't think Vegito blue is atleast on Jiren level you are delusional

Goku is like a 6 and Beerus is like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Aniraza above Kefla. Toppo and Frieza above Hit and I agree. Though 17 might be above Gohan.

how can something this beautiful come from goku and vegeta?

fusion is fucking broken . Probably ssg Vegito would beat jiren like a dog